Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Brueckner is a monster. But I'm sure he didn't do it says Madeleine McCann investigator | Daily Mail Online

"Although his alibi does not cover the time Madeleine vanished, former detective Mark Williams-Thomas believes it raises serious questions over whether Brueckner could have taken her and disposed of her body before meeting his fling two hours later.

If true, the account could destroy hopes that police were close to solving the mystery of what happened to Madeleine, three, who vanished from her parents' Algarve holiday apartment 15 years ago today."

shocking new evidence.... I am flabbergasted

So MWT claims his findings blow the BKA's claims to "smithereens"..... these are the same findings he passed to the BKA who are still saying they think CB did it. I'm sensing just a little sensationalism there.:rolleyes:

Will be interesting to see what he says about the phone numbers but the rest just seems to be conjecture. He just disregards HB as an unreliable witness and says CB has an alibi but who can't actually vouch that she saw him on the 3rd. That seems to be the sum of his reasoning that CB didn't do it.

He also seems to be folowing the same naive assumption that the BKA don't have any other evidence beyond the HB confession and the phone call.

Christian Brueckner is a monster. But I'm sure he didn't do it says Madeleine McCann investigator | Daily Mail Online

MWT reports:
"In a major private investigation, hunting down witnesses and conducting interviews across Europe for more than six months"

wow! 6 whole months! what an investigation -sorry MWT...

on the phones:
To add to the circumstantial evidence, the ‘683’ number I have linked to a sex offender whose activity on the internet’s ‘dark web’ sites is also heavily linked to child abusers. But there’s a major problem.

I cannot find any evidence ‘680’ was ever Brueckner’s regular number, in fact I have found contra evidence. The German police have just one witness, a woman who says she called ‘680’ and spoke to Brueckner.

In fact, there is irrefutable evidence from multiple witnesses that ‘680’ was regularly used by a different man, a close friend of Brueckner’s who was also based in south Portugal. Paperwork and an official document that I have seen show this was his phone – not Brueckner’s. So it can’t be established the suspect was even using ‘680’ on the evening Madeleine was taken.

One of his prime sites (for drug-dealing), he said, was Barranco Beach, 20km (12 miles) from Praia da Luz. That is corroborated by a photo of his van by the cliffs there.

and now we come to the more important data:

During the week when Madeleine went missing, he was in a brief relationship with a 17-year-old German on holiday with her parents. Each night, she would leave their lodgings and spend several hours with Brueckner in his van.

Her family was staying in Carvoeiro, about 44km (27 miles) from Praia da Luz – about 40 minutes by road. Each evening he would leave the beach, drive into the town, park and leave at 10am.

Flight records show this family was in the Algarve that week. And that on May 10 the girl came to the notice of police as she was illegally carrying a pepper spray.

That evidence surely rules out Brueckner. I confirm that, although she cannot say exactly what they were doing on May 3, she is sure his behaviour showed no changes or signs of stress that week.

And even more significant is that in the days after Madeleine disappeared, Brueckner was driving around in the van in which she was apparently abducted

Is it conceivable that this man drove to Praia da Luz, kidnapped a three-year-old some time after 9pm, abused and probably killed her, disposed of her body and then drove for more than half-an-hour, to meet his girlfriend?

Could he have acted as though nothing had occurred?

absolutely yes! why not?

Or the teenager didn't know it but there were three people in the vehicle.

He may have shown no fear, telegraphed any anxiety because he's a sociopath.

This is a stack of nightmares.

JMO

For me , I don’t know everything MWT knows about the MM case of course…
But what I do know is that MWT has promoted the idea that MM left 5A of own accord and meticulously put all the doors and gates back in position….a proposition which ..imo …seems so unlikely that I’m afraid it clouds my thinking and opinion of anything that MWT is saying , relating to the MM case . It makes me question the quality , and motives , of his judgements , on this particular investigation .
And of course we , and MWT , don’t know all info BKA have…
Sorry Mark , no offence intended , but this is just what I have been led to feel / think on this..

Last edited:
So MWT claims his findings blow the BKA's claims to "smithereens"..... these are the same findings he passed to the BKA who are still saying they think CB did it. I'm sensing just a little sensationalism there.:rolleyes:

Will be interesting to see what he says about the phone numbers but the rest just seems to be conjecture. He just disregards HB as an unreliable witness and says CB has an alibi but who can't actually vouch that she saw him on the 3rd. That seems to be the sum of his reasoning that CB didn't do it.

He also seems to be folowing the same naive assumption that the BKA don't have any other evidence beyond the HB confession and the phone call.

what he says about the phone numbers is pretty strange to be honest. evidence and official document that the 680 belonged to a friend of CB... and multiple witnesses confirming it... and that 683 belonged to a known child abuser...

"Although his alibi does not cover the time Madeleine vanished, former detective Mark Williams-Thomas believes it raises serious questions over whether Brueckner could have taken her and disposed of her body before meeting his fling two hours later.

If true, the account could destroy hopes that police were close to solving the mystery of what happened to Madeleine, three, who vanished from her parents' Algarve holiday apartment 15 years ago today."

shocking new evidence.... I am flabbergasted

That's just it. And the horror mounts. If he stole MM and met up with the teenager he was molesting, MM may still have been alive. And for days after.

To her parents, I'm so sorry.

How many ways can a heart break?

:(

JMO

That's just it. And the horror mounts. If he stole MM and met up with the teenager he was molesting, MM may still have been alive. And for days after.

To her parents, I'm so sorry.

How many ways can a heart break?

:(

JMO

I think that if CB was meeting with the teenager every night, that he first abducted MM, killed her, got rid of her body and then went to meet the teenager - but the then teenager cannot confirm they met on the 3rd. so she will not be his alibi and will not testify providing him an alibi. imo.

I liked this bit:

“ My findings have been presented to the German authorities who say they are not bothered by the phone mast evidence.”

Doesn’t take a detective to work out why :rolleyes:

Especial Investigação SÁBADO. A entrevista exclusiva ao procurador do caso Maddie

We find out what the decisive evidence against Christian Bruckner is. German Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters claims that the recent constitution of the defendant by the Portuguese justice system only confirmed his thesis. An interview to see on CMTV tomorrow, May 3rd.

15 years after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, the case remains shrouded in mystery. But the pieces that could allow an outcome are increasingly defined.

Exclusively to Investigation SÁBADO , the German prosecutor - who announced two years ago that he had identified Madeleine's murderer - claims that the recent constitution of Christian Bruckner as an accused by the Portuguese justice system only confirmed his thesis: the 43-year-old German, arrested by the rape of a septuagenarian in Praia da Luz, killed Madeleine McCann.

Hans Christian Wolters refuses to open the game and tell everything he has discovered about the mysterious disappearance of the English child, but he confesses to knowing exactly what happened.

The Prosecutor claims to be unable to provide details "because the suspect cannot yet have access to the facts".

Even so, the SÁBADO Investigation managed to establish that the main evidence against Christian Bruckner are traces of the English child found by the German police, the BKA, inside the motorhome that the German owned in 2007.

This is just one of several revelations that will be presented by Sandra Felgueiras from Germany, in a Special Investigation SATURDAY , on the anniversary of the disappearance, on CMTV, right after CM Jornal.

And now it's HCW's turn to come out fighting! Buckle up.

Last edited:
Especial Investigação SÁBADO. A entrevista exclusiva ao procurador do caso Maddie

We find out what the decisive evidence against Christian Bruckner is. German Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters claims that the recent constitution of the defendant by the Portuguese justice system only confirmed his thesis. An interview to see on CMTV tomorrow, May 3rd.

15 years after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from Praia da Luz, in the Algarve, the case remains shrouded in mystery. But the pieces that could allow an outcome are increasingly defined.

Exclusively to Investigation SÁBADO , the German prosecutor - who announced two years ago that he had identified Madeleine's murderer - claims that the recent constitution of Christian Bruckner as an accused by the Portuguese justice system only confirmed his thesis: the 43-year-old German, arrested by the rape of a septuagenarian in Praia da Luz, killed Madeleine McCann.

Hans Christian Wolters refuses to open the game and tell everything he has discovered about the mysterious disappearance of the English child, but he confesses to knowing exactly what happened.

The Prosecutor claims to be unable to provide details "because the suspect cannot yet have access to the facts".

Even so, the SÁBADO Investigation managed to establish that the main evidence against Christian Bruckner are traces of the English child found by the German police, the BKA, inside the motorhome that the German owned in 2007.

This is just one of several revelations that will be presented by Sandra Felgueiras from Germany, in a Special Investigation SATURDAY , on the anniversary of the disappearance, on CMTV, right after CM Jornal.

OH NO!

Motorhome? The Winnebago?

this is a huge claim by SF.
if they have forensics, that would explain many many things imo. first of all, it would explain the closing down of OG, as this was a missing person investigation. secondly, it would explain the arguido status by Portugal. third, it would explain HCW's comment that 'we have that evidence now [to charge]', and fourth, it would explain the parents' statement today. My heart has sunk :(

Possibly? when did they say they did forensics analysis on the Winnebago?

in Portuguese it is 'autocaravana'.

Press reports recently said the Portuguese were awaiting forensic test results on the 'van'. Unclear as to which vehicle it could be, 1 of 3 possibly.
Maybe BKA has now shared that info with them.

Reports recently said the Portuguese were awaiting test results on the van.
Maybe BKA has now shared that info with them.
yes, this would make sense. this is what I have been trying to remember when I saw what @Dlk79 posted above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000