VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll it has to be guilty right? I can't imagine not guilty because someone would be for guilty and not give in this fast right?

I predict guilty and they decided while he was on the stand.

A quick verdict sends Richard Alexander Murdaugh a clear message.. you didn't look us in the eyes and lie and get away with it.
I think so too, the kennel video lie - guilty

Hmmm do you think they reviewed the bodycam or interviews (request for the monitor)? I feel they were confirming the depth of his lying from the very beginning of police involvement.

What do you think?
thats my first thought. wondering if it is the interview, first one. dash cam right on the crime scene. that nite.

WAY too fast. I'm shocked.
I don't think it's too fast. When a defendant takes the stand it really does make it easier if they aren't believable. When they remain silent then the jury has more to figure out, but he spoke and he lied to them and that was proven. So it's not hard to then say well if he's still lying then I am not believing his excuse for why he lied about being at the kennels that night.

Yes, bc to me, if they voted it was not unanimous so they must go through and revisit where there is disagreement. His discrepancies from one interview to the next is revealing to me, I hope they see that.
I believe they're going to go over the videos and discuss what each sees, much like we do here on WS. I don't think they took a vote. Since they didn't take notes, they need to remind themselves what they heard and what they remember before taking a vote. Right now I don't think they are in agreement or disagreement. There's certain things each wants to see or hear before they break for the weekend. Asking for a monitor is a very good sign IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member