VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll it has to be guilty right? I can't imagine not guilty because someone would be for guilty and not give in this fast right?

I predict guilty and they decided while he was on the stand.

A quick verdict sends Richard Alexander Murdaugh a clear message.. you didn't look us in the eyes and lie and get away with it.

My pleasure and feel free to jump in on the next adventure we take on would love having you aboard that ole train as we rumble and roll down the tracks. The chicken is family now lol despite his out of control antics at times. The cocktail lounge car is bumping right now and everyone is cutting loose and waiting on a verdict, and one that swings our way. The chicken is playing Twister with several of the sleuths as we speak.

Ya'll it has to be guilty right? I can't imagine not guilty because someone would be for guilty and not give in this fast right?

I predict guilty and they decided while he was on the stand.

A quick verdict sends Richard Alexander Murdaugh a clear message.. you didn't look us in the eyes and lie and get away with it.
Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member