Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we know the description of the calls are correct? That they weren't tampered with? There must be a reason that after two attempts to prosecute Kathleen the cases were thrown out.

WILL COUNTY Peterson seeks return of items taken by cops

The motion alleged that holding onto the vehicles "is done to merely vex the owner, prohibiting him from properly caring for his minor children, thus punishing them."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/servi...saturday/chi-peterson_01dec01,0,1405313.story

LOL, it must be getting cold on that motorcycle. Article also contains a list of what was removed from the home in the search warrant.

Good old Brodsky is asking for the items to be returned he states it was done illegally. Judge said they could search the vehicles not confiscate them.Says it is ipods & kids computers.

With all of the allegations that people are lying about him, the court ought to think twice about giving DrewP back his 11 guns! That would work out to 5 1/2 guns each for DrewP and his attorney.

The motion alleged that holding onto the vehicles "is done to merely vex the owner, prohibiting him from properly caring for his minor children, thus punishing them."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/servi...saturday/chi-peterson_01dec01,0,1405313.story

LOL, it must be getting cold on that motorcycle. Article also contains a list of what was removed from the home in the search warrant.
I bet it is going to get MUCH colder on that bike with the snow and ice coming in. He is going to have to use some of his money to go buy a new vehicle it seems to me...like Scott P. did. I don't think they should return his vehicles. They are still evidence.

Of course, they are using his children as pawns to try to sway the decision. Punishing them?! I thought it was more punishment for him to insure the children didn't have a mother...

With all of the allegations that people are lying about him, the court ought to think twice about giving DrewP back his 11 guns! That would work out to 5 1/2 guns each for DrewP and his attorney.
Or you could look at it as giving him back one gun for each of the people who he feels now has "crossed" him. The list gets longer everyday, but 11 would be a good start in his mind.

Where is the other bike that hasn't been seen since Drew went "to clear his head" He drove it back home, IIRC, how could the reporters and crew parked in front of Drews house missed it going and not coming back?

I bet it is going to get MUCH colder on that bike with the snow and ice coming in. He is going to have to use some of his money to go buy a new vehicle it seems to me...like Scott P. did. I don't think they should return his vehicles. They are still evidence.

Of course, they are using his children as pawns to try to sway the decision. Punishing them?! I thought it was more punishment for him to insure the children didn't have a mother...

Somehow I have a feeling that the Savio and Cales family would be happy to make sure those kids got to go anywhere they needed to go. So if anyone is "punishing" them, it is DrewP by refusing to allow them to go with their mother's families.

DrewP has another motorcycle. Think he has mechanical problems with it or is it in hiding for some reason?

It is obvious that unless you are taking Drew's side, you aren't allowed to help the children. Sharon would be more than happy to take them, too. She is also the type who would never try to traumatize them further by asking a ton of questions either. The children obviously love and respect her.

It is sad they no longer have a relationship with anyone except Drew, Paul, Brodsky, and Steve C. (I can't think of any more...if there are others.) You are right! It is Drew that is punishing the children in so many different ways.

I don't see how his motorcycle could be missing actually.

~snip~

A friend of Drew’s went On The Record tonight with Greta, and says Drew maintains he did no such thing. It seems like everyday there is a huge development, and I can tell you from being there in Bolingbrook, and hearing about some of the things that haven’t been reported on yet (Fox staff working to confirm many new leads..) there will be much more to come.

http://lowdown.blogs.foxnews.com/

When you read that article Brodsky is even sarcastic in the motion requesting the items back..does he really think that will help their case..his sarcasm?

As far as the backpack goes..Brodsky saying it was one of the children's- I am thinking more then likely it may have been Stacy's from college nursing classes.

Where is the other bike that hasn't been seen since Drew went "to clear his head" He drove it back home, IIRC, how could the reporters and crew parked in front of Drews house missed it going and not coming back?

Over at findstacypeterson.com Cassandra seems to feel he has it stashed somewhere close by..he's been seen going over the backyard fence and then been gone for a while.

(snip)
A minister who talked with Stacy Peterson before her disappearance said the Bolingbrook mother feared for her life -- and now the clergyman said he's concerned about his own safety.
"Any time you have issues of people disappearing -- and we did -- that's a reason for concern," said the minister, who asked that neither he nor his church be identified.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/peterson/676264,CST-NWS-boling01.article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member