GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Charles’ adult sons attend any of the trial proceedings? Were they allowed to provide impact statements? Colby gave a statement via the DA.
As legal half-brothers to JJ, I guess they could've submitted a statement but that doesn't seem to have happened. They are so much older than JJ, I can imagine they sat aside and let Kay, who knew JJ so very well, make a statement.

I assuming they will make statements at the trial for their father's murder.

jmo

I can see her being bullied and attacked in prison. other Queens won't want a new Queenie around..they will mess with her head, set her up, beat her up etc...she better watch out.. plus she killed her own babies so I think it might be a long time before she has a following, but she will..also it could go another way and she could be revered for doing hair and being an ex beauty queen etc..that could save her. mOO
Yes to being bullied, especially if she pulls her “sweet-little-miss” shtick, not to mention the goddess routine.

I do not believe anyone on this thread has suggested Lori is insane.

Delusional is not the same thing as insane.

I am in the camp of her truly believing her delusions, but it is a spectrum. She believes and never was aware her brain made it up? she made it up and now believes her own lies? She made it up and really wants to believe herself? She made it up and knows they are lies?

It doesn't really matter which it is.

What matters is if she was able to determine right from wrong. She knows murder is wrong. She either "knows" or pretends to know that Jesus was cool with the murders. She "knows" or pretends to know that Tylee, JJ, and Tammy are happily busy.

But she obviously knows for real that murder is illegal. Otherwise, why would she blather about accidents and suicides. She knows to tell the police that JJ is with a friend in AZ rather than buried nearby. Lori took a number of actions to disguise the actions she knew were illegal.

Therefore, she is aware of her actions, and the consequences of getting caught for them. This makes her both sane and responsible for her actions.

Whether she also has delusions of speaking spirits or not does not change her consciousness of guilt.

I have not heard anyone posit she was not culpable just because she had delusions. And I know that I am not saying she is not culpable even though I believe Lori has delusions. So please don't think I do. Lori is where she belongs and will be for life.

MOO

Ah, one they bought while Tammy was still training for a 5K and preparing for the next school year and participating in ladies' work within the Stake and editing CD's books and running the household?

Asking for a friend....:mad:

jmho ymmv lrr
Yeah. One of those friends who don't murder you and then claim to get thanked for it by spirits.

MOO

I also watched it on Court TV, but not live. It was split-screen and you could see Judge Boyce‘s face clearly through Lori’s speech. His control was impressive. I think he’s been careful to plug any holes that might allow an appeal to succeed, and his seeming as objective as possible would be part of that.
Noticeable about the judge: during Lori's drivel, he kept picking up his pen and dashing a note off. I thought maybe he was using this to diffuse anger or tears.

I will tell you, Lori was brought up in LDS, she learned early on in her crazy family to use it to her advantage...to use religiosity to her advantage, scripture to her advantage...it's her gestalt, her code that covers her...her auto pilot.

she's a dime a dozen con job. I think something was wrong with her for a long time...something where she made up her mind she was going to achieve the status of never having to actually work for a living. This was her goal. Life Insurance was
the plan, the bank, the means. Getting her cult to sign over god knows what to Lori in the event of an unexpected death.
I wonder if Alex had any policies taken on him. Lori believes she is owed everything in the name of Christ and that she is an apostle of sorts. The main thing was she lost that million dollar bonanza with Charles...She murdered the kids after that.

all of her deeds under the cover of the LDS faith and an afterlife behind the veil...after Chad came in with the whole
zombie scale Lori was swinging from the chandelier! She finally met her dream man! mOO

I do not believe anyone on this thread has suggested Lori is insane.

Delusional is not the same thing as insane.

I am in the camp of her truly believing her delusions, but it is a spectrum. She believes and never was aware her brain made it up? she made it up and now believes her own lies? She made it up and really wants to believe herself? She made it up and knows they are lies?

It doesn't really matter which it is.

What matters is if she was able to determine right from wrong. She knows murder is wrong. She either "knows" or pretends to know that Jesus was cool with the murders. She "knows" or pretends to know that Tylee, JJ, and Tammy are happily busy.

But she obviously knows for real that murder is illegal. Otherwise, why would she blather about accidents and suicides. She knows to tell the police that JJ is with a friend in AZ rather than buried nearby. Lori took a number of actions to disguise the actions she knew were illegal.

Therefore, she is aware of her actions, and the consequences of getting caught for them. This makes her both sane and responsible for her actions.

Whether she also has delusions of speaking spirits or not does not change her consciousness of guilt.

I have not heard anyone posit she was not culpable just because she had delusions. And I know that I am not saying she is not culpable even though I believe Lori has delusions. So please don't think I do. Lori is where she belongs and will be for life.

MOO
I agree there is a huge difference between being legally insane and not responsible for one’s actions and being delusional but culpable. And I agree that she has delusions…now…and I think she brought those delusions upon herself.

I don’t think she started out delusional but that she lied to herself and others so often that she began to believe it and slipped down that bizarre religious rabbit hole the judge mentioned and in that rabbit hole everything seems real to her now.

I have a family member who lives in a rabbit hole too. Thankfully, it has not led to murder or destroying lives other than her own - though she has done some damage to much of our family. Things that never happened are as real to her as if they had and views she has on life or people or whatever that make no sense to those of us in the real world make perfect sense to her. And most importantly she is able to justify any action she takes and insists that all she does now, she does under the direction of and blessing of the Lord even if those actions are in direct contrast to the written Word of God.

She is delusional and has been diagnosed with various mental illnesses. But she is functional and she is accountable both to the laws of man and to God. And so is LVD

Naming names: Diane Downs, also a child murderer, psychopath, who escaped from prison. Same disordered diagnosis as LVD.

She also gives me Pam Hupp vibes..remember her attitude over the shooting of Charles..a shrug of the shoulders, zero concern..her husbands get shot dead all the time...next! ...Lolz mOO

I will tell you, Lori was brought up in LDS, she learned early on in her crazy family to use it to her advantage...to use religiosity to her advantage, scripture to her advantage...it's her gestalt, her code that covers her...her auto pilot.

she's a dime a dozen con job. I think something was wrong with her for a long time...something where she made up her mind she was going to achieve the status of never having to actually work for a living. This was her goal. Life Insurance was
the plan, the bank, the means. Getting her cult to sign over god knows what to Lori in the event of an unexpected death.
I wonder if Alex had any policies taken on him. Lori believes she is owed everything in the name of Christ and that she is an apostle of sorts. The main thing was she lost that million dollar bonanza with Charles...She murdered the kids after that.

all of her deeds under the cover of the LDS faith and an afterlife behind the veil...after Chad came in with the whole
zombie scale Lori was swinging from the chandelier! She finally met her dream man! mOO

Well said! She "worked it" for all it was worth.

She "knows" there was no suicide, no accidental deaths, and no fatal side effects of medication. She tried her best to work that ego-covering self delusion manipulation on everyone who was listening. For anyone who watched her trial... we "know" the truth in the evidence presented... she took blood money and she has blood on her hands and there is no delusion that will cover that proof. She knows it, too... she's just using the only tools she has in her manipulation ego tool box. imo

eta: It's just like the makeup she uses made from Jolly Ranchers and who knows what else... she uses what she's got to cover the ugly... and it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members