GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will tell you, Lori was brought up in LDS, she learned early on in her crazy family to use it to her advantage...to use religiosity to her advantage, scripture to her advantage...it's her gestalt, her code that covers her...her auto pilot.

she's a dime a dozen con job. I think something was wrong with her for a long time...something where she made up her mind she was going to achieve the status of never having to actually work for a living. This was her goal. Life Insurance was
the plan, the bank, the means. Getting her cult to sign over god knows what to Lori in the event of an unexpected death.
I wonder if Alex had any policies taken on him. Lori believes she is owed everything in the name of Christ and that she is an apostle of sorts. The main thing was she lost that million dollar bonanza with Charles...She murdered the kids after that.

all of her deeds under the cover of the LDS faith and an afterlife behind the veil...after Chad came in with the whole
zombie scale Lori was swinging from the chandelier! She finally met her dream man! mOO
Ah, one they bought while Tammy was still training for a 5K and preparing for the next school year and participating in ladies' work within the Stake and editing CD's books and running the household?

Asking for a friend....:mad:

jmho ymmv lrr
Nah, that was titanium. Wouldn’t be allowed in the “special” house.

I agree there is a huge difference between being legally insane and not responsible for one’s actions and being delusional but culpable. And I agree that she has delusions…now…and I think she brought those delusions upon herself.

I don’t think she started out delusional but that she lied to herself and others so often that she began to believe it and slipped down that bizarre religious rabbit hole the judge mentioned and in that rabbit hole everything seems real to her now.

I have a family member who lives in a rabbit hole too. Thankfully, it has not led to murder or destroying lives other than her own - though she has done some damage to much of our family. Things that never happened are as real to her as if they had and views she has on life or people or whatever that make no sense to those of us in the real world make perfect sense to her. And most importantly she is able to justify any action she takes and insists that all she does now, she does under the direction of and blessing of the Lord even if those actions are in direct contrast to the written Word of God.

She is delusional and has been diagnosed with various mental illnesses. But she is functional and she is accountable both to the laws of man and to God. And so is LVD
She had a focused mind to purposely
murder & lie for personal gratification and
money$$$.
She is crazy like a fox (appearing foolish or strange but actually very clever)

MOO

Last edited:
Nah, that was titanium. Wouldn’t be allowed in the “special” house.
Sorry, I posted goofy snd it’s too late to fix it. Rhus was suppised to bebin response to the sleuth who spied what they thought might a “silicone” wedding ring like the Lori bought for her wedding to Chad before Tammy was murdered.

4m ·

Arizona has issued a warrant for Lori Vallow Daybell’s arrest just days after she was sentenced for her crimes Idaho. We will keep you posted as we learn more.

4m ·

Arizona has issued a warrant for Lori Vallow Daybell’s arrest just days after she was sentenced for her crimes Idaho. We will keep you posted as we learn more.

Ah so she won't have much time to win friends and influence people or make enemies in Pocatello now will she!

Good question. Not sure that someone can tape himself, shoot himself, dismember herself, or pin herself down.

My money is on Alex. Her dead co-defendant probably has been by to tell her how happy and busy he is.

MOO
While I pretty much laughed through LVD's whole statement and that while she was "visited" by her murdered children, her "very good friend", Tammy and multiple other family members that she named, Including Lolly ( WTH is Lolly?.. is this a stillborn child of Janis Cox? ) ???

I was surprised she NEVER MENTIONED ALEX. -- her protector, her brother, but not one word about being visited by him.

Not that I believe one word this woman spews from her mouth, but still........................

I wondered if her appearance scared her legal team when they first saw her come into the courtroom on sentencing day. Up-close and in-person has to be at least a jolt. imo
That female lawyer got out FAST after clown Lori showed up, lol.
IMG_5888.jpeg

4m ·

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I just looked up the AZ code 13-1105A1 (F1) and it is 1st degree murder, not conspiracy and says:

D. First degree murder is a class 1 felony and is punishable by death or life imprisonment as provided by sections 13-751 and 13-752.

While I pretty much laughed through LVD's whole statement and that while she was "visited" by her murdered children, her "very good friend", Tammy and multiple other family members that she named, Including Lolly ( WTH is Lolly?.. is this a stillborn child of Janis Cox? ) ???

I was surprised she NEVER MENTIONED ALEX. -- her protector, her brother, but not one word about being visited by him.

Not that I believe one word this woman spews from her mouth, but still........................

Lolly (Laura Cox) passed away at 6 weeks old. Lori wasn't even born until 2 years later/ Lori used an email of lollyforever@-------- :mad::mad::mad::(:(:(

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I just looked up the AZ code 13-1105A1 (F1) and it is 1st degree murder, not conspiracy and says:

D. First degree murder is a class 1 felony and is punishable by death or life imprisonment as provided by sections 13-751 and 13-752.

Penalties for Conspiracy to Commit Murder in Arizona​

13-1003. Conspiracy; classification

If you are convicted of conspiracy to commit murder in Arizona, you may face harsh penalties that generally include jail time. A person convicted of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder may be sentenced to life in prison with the possibility of parole only after serving a minimum of 25 years of the sentence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member