MA MA - Brittany Tee, 35, Brookfield, 10 Jan 2023 *last seen leaving a residence*

The North Brookfield Savings Bank's electronic sign in East Brookfield is still displaying the Brittany Tee tip line phone number.

The North Brookfield Savings Bank's electronic sign in East Brookfield is still displaying the Brittany Tee tip line phone number.
Tee’s sister Bethany, who lives in Spencer, said this week the family has no updates or leads.

“It’s been a tough four months,” said Bethany.

Bethany, who is older by 18 months, last saw her younger sister Jan. 9 at their mother's home in Spencer where they had met to spend time with one another and Brittany's niece and nephew.

The case had a heavy presence on social media in the early days. Posts are occasionally added to a Facebook groupdedicated to the search for Brittany

Tee’s sister Bethany, who lives in Spencer, said this week the family has no updates or leads.

“It’s been a tough four months,” said Bethany.

Bethany, who is older by 18 months, last saw her younger sister Jan. 9 at their mother's home in Spencer where they had met to spend time with one another and Brittany's niece and nephew.

The case had a heavy presence on social media in the early days. Posts are occasionally added to a Facebook groupdedicated to the search for Brittany
Thanks for the bump for Brittany. I think of her mother often. :(

I fully expected her to have been found out in the woods, or in by water by now. She can’t be all that far away.
I've hoped LE would search again and have also wondered if they've turned up something to indicate she's not in the area. All along, they seemed so certain about that, but we haven't heard from them in quite some time.

We just have so little information in this case. Frustrating. MOO

I've hoped LE would search again and have also wondered if they've turned up something to indicate she's not in the area. All along, they seemed so certain about that, but we haven't heard from them in quite some time.

We just have so little information in this case. Frustrating. MOO
I really think they’ll find her by summer. I did expect it by now, but they need renewed searches to find her body.

Police release new surveillance photos of missing Brookfield woman days before she disappeared

[...]
Early also said Tee was believed to have had her phone on her at the time she was last seen, and that state and local police were actively working with Apple and Facebook to obtain electronic evidence that might assist in the investigation.
[...]

This statement was mentioned in the MSM report linked above on 20 January. AFAIK, as of early June there have been no updates to the public regarding Brittany's 'electronic evidence'. If this information has been released then I've missed it.

So what did LE find?

Did she make any phone calls or send texts shortly before or after leaving her BF's residence on Main St? Anything regarding her iPad?

MSM reported her phone was tracked to a location near the State Police post on South Maple Street, but nothing after that. It seems logical to assume either her phone battery died or her phone was turned off at that point.

Thanks @CheddarMom for the update.

MOO, but we must be missing something here. A person doesn't just walk out of their home, at night, in winter, without a destination or a reason for leaving.

I'm also curious to know what her phone records may have shown. Were there a large number of calls or texts shortly before she disappeared? AFAIK, neither LE or MSM have released any information about that.

Last edited:
I've seen nothing on her case. I wondered if they did find out and just said nothing to the public, which is crazy thinking of me of course. I think of the former boyfriend, not the one she lived with, I just don't know, but good question.
They couldn’t pull that off. I really think this is death by misadventure. <modsnip - off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
They couldn’t pull that off. I really think this is death by misadventure. <modsnip - off topic>
No, they couldn't, crazy thinking/ fleeting thought. What do you mean by misadventure? Not sure. Just not found and seems so vanished like so many and so sad and unfair for anyone.

She would of been found if possibly caused this herself? Unless, went off with the wrong person.

The thing is, it’s a rural area. There’s woods and water, so it’s not improbable that she’s located there. It is weird she hasn’t been found though.
<modsnip - off topic> This one is on my list of cases that bother me. It’s as though she disappeared into thin air. That being said i still think our best bet is that she’s in the woods. When does hunting seasons start? We had a high of 112 yesterday so it’s hard to imagine fall will ever start….

<modsnip - off topic> This one is on my list of cases that bother me. It’s as though she disappeared into thin air. That being said i still think our best bet is that she’s in the woods. When does hunting seasons start? We had a high of 112 yesterday so it’s hard to imagine fall will ever start….
They have different seasons for most animals, but October most of it kicks off. It’s almost cliche at this point, but god knows a lot of bodies have been found by hunters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH
Back