MA MA - Brittany Tee, 35, Brookfield, 10 Jan 2023 *last seen leaving a residence*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.boston25news.com

Brookfield, state police seek help in search for missing 35-year-old woman

[...]

Brittany Tee, 35, of Brookfield was last seen leaving a residence in Brookfield on Tuesday, Jan. 10 around 8:30 p.m.

Tee is described as 5′6″, 120 pounds, and has brown hair and blue eyes.

She was last seen wearing a black winter coat, a hoodie, jeans, and work boots.

[...]

The Brookfield Police Department and the State Police Detectives assigned to the Worcester County District Attorney’s Office are currently investigating the whereabouts of Brittany Tee, 35, of Brookfield.

Another woman who just walked out of her house and disappeared. Brookfield is about halfway between Springfield and Worcester. About an hour and a half west of Boston.
I'm not sure if the home she walked out of was her residence. <modsnip> A search of the white pages shows she has a Spencer address and her last address was also in Spencer. MSM says she was last seen in a house in Brookfield but Spencer is just to the east of Brookfield. <modsnip - not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
Field crews used drones and K9s on Sunday to search for 35-year-old Brittany Tee ...

[...]

“We’re early into the search, investigation. We’ll be back out here tomorrow,” Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early told reporters outside the Brookfield Police station late Sunday afternoon.

Early asked the public to review any surveillance video they may have outside their homes to assist investigators in their search.

“Anyone with any media, any cameras at their home, check it... we need your help,” the district attorney said.

“There are teams in the field now, going through land,” Early said. “It’s a search and an investigation.”

Investigators on Monday planned to use helicopters to assist in the search, if the weather cooperates, Early said.

[...]

Thanks mods for clarifying my post. I saw Channel 13 and NBC and thought it was a mainstream news station, but in looking at it closely I see it's not. Appreciate your diligence and my apologies. I hope this young lady is found soon.

Also from the DA:

There is an ongoing search in Brookfield involving the State Police Special Emergency Response Team (SERT), State Police K-9 Unit, State Police Crime Scene Services, Brookfield Police, Brookfield Fire and the State Police Detectives assigned to the Worcester County DA’s Office

They must have quite a bit of evidence that they are not releasing for the DA to be involved so early? Particularly for a 35 year old woman?

Joseph D. Early Jr.@worcesterda
The investigation into the whereabouts of Brittany Tee, 35, of Brookfield is ongoing. She was last seen on Jan. 10 in Brookfield in the area of Lewis Field on Main Street. She was reported missing to Brookfield Police on Friday, Jan. 13 by her family members.

Was she at a home near Lewis Field or at the park?

I feel early DA involvement means we won’t get many answers to our questions, if any info at all. As we’ve seen in Beth & Jennifer’s cases recently - it seems as though it will all be just happening behind the scenes.

Joseph D. Early Jr.@worcesterda
The investigation into the whereabouts of Brittany Tee, 35, of Brookfield is ongoing. She was last seen on Jan. 10 in Brookfield in the area of Lewis Field on Main Street. She was reported missing to Brookfield Police on Friday, Jan. 13 by her family members.

Was she at a home near Lewis Field or at the park?
Thanks for the map, Knox. And wow - the police department is a mere block or block and 1/2 south of Lewis Field.

Although it's not been reported, I will assume for now that she was on foot given the search methods they're using.

Would like to hear about her phone. On or off, last activity, location, etc. MOO

ETA: It was 30° at 8:30 pm on Jan 10. :(

Thanks for the map, Knox. And wow - the police department is a mere block or block and 1/2 south of Lewis Field.

Although it's not been reported, I will assume for now that she was on foot given the search methods they're using.

Would like to hear about her phone. On or off, last activity, location, etc. MOO

ETA: It was 30° at 8:30 pm on Jan 10. :(

I show her home address as 20 Brooks Pond Rd, Spencer, MA 01562-1004. That's roughly 8.5 miles from Lewis Field if correct.

The flyer and update from the DA at this link say "last seen leaving a residence".

JAN 15, 2023
[...]

“They’ve had a drone in the air, cadaver dogs, people on the ground. They got dogs looking for human scent. It’s been an extensive and thorough search,” says Joe Early Jr. the Worcester County District Attorney.

She was last seen leaving a house in Brookfield on Tuesday, January 10th, and reported missing three days later. Friends say a lack of communication caused the delay in notifying the police. Now it’s been nearly a week since they’ve heard from her.

[...]

Dozens of Brittany’s friends and family showed up at the Brookfield Police Department looking for answers about the investigation. Brittany’s friends say mounting pressure and the power of numbers led to police finally getting the word out that she’s missing.

“Today was the day that all of us just kind of had enough. We did show a large presence of support out in the parking lot across the street from the station today which I feel as though helped get the ball rolling,” says Mattie Sjoblom, Brittany Tee’s friend.

[...]

The Worcester District Attorney asks for people to check their surveillance cameras in case there’s footage of Brittany. Meanwhile, the police will be back out on Monday to continue the search for her.

[...]

Uh oh. This is going from bad to worse. :(

JAN 15, 2023
Brittany Tee, 35, was last seen Tuesday night leaving her boyfriend's house.

She was reported missing on Friday.

Local and State Police searched the neighborhood of Tee's boyfriend for clues on Sunday. Police dogs tried to pick up a scent in the woods near Lewis Field and a drone scoured the area from above.

A group of Tee's friends gathered at the police department to join the search, but investigators feared they might unintentionally trample important evidence.

[...]

Police plan to resume their search Monday morning.

[...]

Friends also told WBZ-TV that Tee's car was found at her boyfriend's house. Her phone was last pinged near the Brookfield State Police Barracks on Route 9.

Lewis Field, Main St - State Police Barracks, Route 9 | Google Maps

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59