FL FL - Nicole Baldwin, 41, last seen at daughter’s birthday party, Mount Dora, 2 Nov 2023

Here are my questions, If the daughter who was with Nicole to celebrate her birthday is the person reported that last saw her and in the clothing description then she may have different clothing on when she went missing. We may not know exactly when she was missing other then the b-day party celebration, then we have a man she was dating who had her car, didn't contact the police regarding that car but gave it back to the daughter. Did LE have a chitchat with him? Was he the one who last saw her and gave the clothing description? And why-when did he have the car? Did the daughter see the car at her home during the b-day celebration? Little tidbits that bug me. IMO
Did Nicole and the boyfriend live together? Did they share the car? My feeling is that she didn’t have custody of the other children. IMO

Did Nicole and the boyfriend live together? Did they share the car? My feeling is that she didn’t have custody of the other children. IMO
From the first post:
"Alisha [the adult daughter] lives at the home with her mother and other family members "

We don't know who the other family members are. Perhaps info will come out soon.

jmo

"It almost feels surreal right now. I never would have thought, you know, watching all these crime shows, until it happens to you, it's just a crazy feeling," Alisha said.

Baldwin's personal belongings were left at the home including her Apple watch, purse, cards and car. Alisha told FOX 35 this is unusual behavior for her mom.

Alisha said her mom was on medication for anxiety and depression, but her being gone this long doesn't sit well with her.

"My mom is not a very active person, she's not one to do any of those things, run or bike ride," she said.

"Police said she also has a condition that requires medication and she may need medical attention."

If you check FB her sister has information as to the exact medical condition. I can't link any further information since it's FB but what she listed is an autoimmune disorder.

Mount Dora police declined to share more information about Nicole Baldwin’s disappearance publicly to protect their investigation. Detectives knocked on doors close to her home in the Lancaster subdivision near County Road 44.

<modsnip - snipped for copyright, please see link>
Photographs of Nicole Baldwin with her daughter, Alisha Baldwin

Alisha Baldwin said police spent hours collecting evidence at their family’s home this week

News 6 spoke to Orlando Rolon, a former police chief in Orlando and law enforcement expert, about what’s needed to solve a case like this. Rolon said investigators will look at every piece of evidence possible.

“For example, cell phone service, interviews with family members and friends. They’ll look at hospital records,” Rolon said. “The longer the time passes, then of course, that raises concerns.”

Last edited by a moderator:
BaldwinNicole.jpeg

Sources told Inside Lake Mount Dora Police Department towed Baldwin’s husband’s car Tuesday as possible evidence, and took electronics, including multiple cell phones before the Baldwin family moved out of the home on Strathmore Circle in Lancaster at Loch Leven this week, and investigators were back at the home Friday after the family moved out.

Tipsters have reached out to Inside Lake with theories and suspicions about people close to Baldwin and Inside Lake asked MDPD about some of the tips, but MDPD has remained tight-lipped and not released many details, citing an “active and ongoing investigation.”

BaldwinNicole.jpeg

Sources told Inside Lake Mount Dora Police Department towed Baldwin’s husband’s car Tuesday as possible evidence, and took electronics, including multiple cell phones before the Baldwin family moved out of the home on Strathmore Circle in Lancaster at Loch Leven this week, and investigators were back at the home Friday after the family moved out.

Tipsters have reached out to Inside Lake with theories and suspicions about people close to Baldwin and Inside Lake asked MDPD about some of the tips, but MDPD has remained tight-lipped and not released many details, citing an “active and ongoing investigation.”
Husband's car??

jmo

BaldwinNicole.jpeg

BBM^

The way the first paragraph reads is weird to me - LE towed husband’s car and took electronics from Nicole’s home - what electronics were taken from her own home? Hers or another adult in the house? Was it the husband’s electronics, and if so, does that mean the husband was living in the same house?? They kept searching the home after the family moved out as well… I’m very confused. It sounds like LE is thinking something might’ve happened to Nicole in the home? JMO.

SNIPPED:
MDPD began investigating Baldwin’s disappearance Nov. 5 when she was reported missing and multiple personal items of Baldwin’s were left at the home when she disappeared, including her phone, Apple watch, purse, debit card and all her shoes and she did not have her car, Alisha told Inside Lake earlier this month. A man Baldwin was dating was in possession of her car after her disappearance and he brought the white Chevy Cruze back to Alisha when she demanded he return it, Alisha said. Last month, the Cruze was seen in the driveway of the home on Strathmore Circle with what appeared to be evidence tape on the trunk and doors.

We don't know who lived in the house. I'm not sure if the boyfriend did, if the kids did, if the "other" people were adults. It's all kinda vague, imo.

jmo
Her daughter, 20-year-old Alisha Baldwin, says the night she went missing was just like any other night.

"When I last saw her she was in my brother’s room with my brother. It was kind of a normal night," she said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussieKel
Back