FL FL - Nicole Baldwin, 41, last seen at daughter’s birthday party, Mount Dora, 2 Nov 2023

7TYMWGFWZRGULF3QYSKH7XFU6Y.jpg

Investigators were seen gathered at the Strathmore Circle home in the Lancaster subdivision near County Road 44. The driveway was cordoned off by crime scene tape.

Nicole BaldwinHelp Find Nicole Baldwin/Facebook

Alish Baldwin, Nicole's 20-year-old daughter, told local news outlet WFTV the last time she saw her mother was at the missing woman's home in the Lancaster neighborhood in Mount Dora.

Monday, crime scene investigators and police returned to Baldwin's home for at least the second time in less than a week.

Mount Dora's interim police chief said they are all hands on deck as they look for Baldwin but couldn't comment beyond that.

MOUNT DORA, Fla. – A $5,000 reward is being offered for information in the case of a missing Mount Dora woman who was last seen in early November.

So who was the last person to see her? Was it at the party or someone saw her after? I am still on what she was wearing when she was last seen.
"Police said Baldwin was last seen wearing a pink nightgown, without any shoes on her feet."
So was she wearing this at the "party/celebration"? Just very confusing.

So who was the last person to see her? Was it at the party or someone saw her after? I am still on what she was wearing when she was last seen.
"Police said Baldwin was last seen wearing a pink nightgown, without any shoes on her feet."
So was she wearing this at the "party/celebration"? Just very confusing.
I get the feeling the birthday party was a low-key, at-home, family celebration, not a party with other people attending. I could be wrong, but that's the vibe I get. The daughter said she last saw her mom in her brother's bedroom, so I'm assuming everything was wrapping up for the night at home and NB was in her pjs. The daughter then went out and when she came home in two days, her mom was gone.

jmo

This WESH2 News report gives more clarity on her relationships, and who she lived with:

The 41-year-old was last seen in her Mt. Dora home on Strathmore Circle on
Nov. 2.

She lived there with her husband and two youngest kids, officials say.

Baldwin vanished without her phone and wallet, and she doesn't have her car because we're told she let an ex-boyfriend borrow it before she disappeared.

This WESH2 News report gives more clarity on her relationships, and who she lived with:

The 41-year-old was last seen in her Mt. Dora home on Strathmore Circle on
Nov. 2.

She lived there with her husband and two youngest kids, officials say.

Baldwin vanished without her phone and wallet, and she doesn't have her car because we're told she let an ex-boyfriend borrow it before she disappeared.
I am confused by boyfriend and husband? Did she marry her husband after she broke up with her boyfriend? Didn't I read earlier in the thread that the daughter said she lent her car to the "man/guy she is dating" and he has since returned it, or did she call him the ex-boyfriend? How ex is he? When was she married? So many questions.

I am confused by boyfriend and husband? Did she marry her husband after she broke up with her boyfriend? Didn't I read earlier in the thread that the daughter said she lent her car to the "man/guy she is dating" and he has since returned it, or did she call him the ex-boyfriend? How ex is he? When was she married? So many questions.
And I thought she moved in with brother and his wife. ??

jmo

Well, I guess the article did not give more clarity, but only leads to more confusion than ever!

I’d forgotten about “Alisha said a man her mother is dating had her car” (link).

WILDWOOD, Fla.—The husband of missing Mount Dora mom Nicole Baldwin is in the Marion County Jail on a federal hold, according to information obtained by Inside Lake.

Brett Baldwin, 43, was booked into the Marion County Jail at 12:19 p.m. Thursday on a federal hold for possessing obscene material and is being held on no bond. Inside Lake is working on getting details about his charges.

Definitely sounds like she disappeared close to home, or in the home. Ex-boyfriend has her car. All her things are at home. Her 20 year old daughter last saw her dressed for bed on Thursday evening.

She lives with husband and two younger children. Her husband's car is being analyzed, and he is in custody for an unrelated offence. The ex-boyfriend returned Nicole's car, per request, to the 20 year old daughter.

Thursday, November 2: last seen at home by daughter
Sunday, November 5: reported missing by daughter?

" The MDPD said that Baldwin was reported missing on Nov. 5 at 11:24 p.m."

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/l...arrested-in-child-*advertiser censored*-case/

Dec 15

MOUNT DORA, Fla. – The 43-year-old husband of a missing Mount Dora woman was taken into custody Thursday as part of a child *advertiser censored* investigation, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office.

In a criminal complaint, an agent with the Department of Homeland Security said Brett Baldwin — the husband of Nicole Baldwin, who was last seen Nov. 2 at a home in Mount Dora — was being investigated as part of a “missing person investigation.”

Continues at link.

Those poor children have now lost both of their parents in less than a month...obviously good about their father being caught and taken away and hopefully they were not subject to any of that but losing both still has to be very hard for them. I wonder if this has anything to do with her missing...like she knew and threatened to expose him or she knew and couldnt take thinking how her life would play out after his arrest and voluntarily walked away?

I have a feeling Nicole's husband became POI immediately after Nicole's disappearance. MOO
Yes.

OCALA, Fla. (TND) — A man in Florida is under arrest for possession of child sex abuse material and the feds say the case started with the investigation into his wife's disappearance.

Prosecutors said law enforcement in Florida seized Brett Baldwin’s cellphone as part of that missing person case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back