GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

She has sought all of this out. Her & hubby. It’s not the media or instagrammers or Tik tokers fault. Everything we‘re being fed is with her full cooperation. She will soon be Kardashian rich.
Exactly! Which is why I won't bother watching it, so that poster can post "the big reveal" here. You won't be spoiling it for me.

Exactly! Which is why I won't bother watching it, so that poster can post "the big reveal" here. You won't be spoiling it for me.

Hey Linas! I posted the “big reveal” above but I’ll repost in here for you:

So the big revelation in the first episode of The Prison Confessions of Gypsy Rose Blanchard is that Gypsy’s maternal grandfather sexually abused her. Gypsy’s grandfather denies it saying Gypsy was trying to touch him.

Hey Linas! I posted the “big reveal” above but I’ll repost in here for you:

So the big revelation in the first episode of The Prison Confessions of Gypsy Rose Blanchard is that Gypsy’s maternal grandfather sexually abused her. Gypsy’s grandfather denies it saying Gypsy was trying to touch him.
Normally I'm the first one to support victims of sexual abuse, but her credibility is blown, so I don't know what to think...

So I’m just watching the third episode of The Prison Confessions of Gypsy Rose Blanchard and they used the term Stockholm Syndrome!

I can’t believe this term is still used even with abduction survivors like Jaycee Dugard speaking out against it!

I don't know as much about Gypsy, but just commenting on Stockholm Syndrome in general. The name and concept is somewhat outdated and often misunderstood, but there is a similar concept that's very much real and has been studied and researched extensively. It's why DV victims stay with their abusers. It's why children who were abused still hang on to their familial relationships and even care for their abusers in their later years. The two are often confused which is what keeps SS in the mainstream.

She doesn’t know healthy and apparently doesn't have anyone on the outside to help her recognize or achieve it.

or perhaps she's not listening....

Adolescent phase of development?

Not grabbing a link, but GRBA has admitted to habitual drug use -- that can halt development/maturing. In many cases, a competent therapist can facilitate a re-start of maturation during recovery. On the other hand, my Psych degree is, um, vintage.

Long-range, she does not seem to be doing herself any favors imho.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back