FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #22

I'm in...let's talk about something else. But one question: Can we or most of us agree with Georgia C, TV was code for the "hit/murder plot?"
Have been thinking about who had the most to lose is the one who is going to flip on WA. DA was ok with the outcome:WTTE "I've had a great life, good marriage and my life is falling apart anyway." Now CA, that is a different story. He is (IMO) very immature on so many levels. Or is it that he lacks empathy for anyone other than people DA tells him he is supposed to care about? He was the adult kid in the candy store of life...and he wants it all!! He was living it everyday...making the bucks, getting the hot chicks, respected job title, boats, cars, pumping iron (steroid assisted?) in his gym, lobster every week, night clubbing on Las Olas, and his biggest clue that something might not be going well...was the death of his dog??? I think he will realize he is a father now, and if he ever wants to have a relationship with his child or get part of his life back..he will have to flip on WA. LET THE SIBLING RIVALRY BEGIN!!
Now that CA has been convicted and facing LWOP. (Odd how DR's disgusting description of "not getting out of prison unless it is in a pine box" will be coming back to haunt his own client, huh?)

I'm in...let's talk about something else. But one question: Can we or most of us agree with Georgia C, TV was code for the "hit/murder plot?"
Have been thinking about who had the most to lose is the one who is going to flip on WA. DA was ok with the outcome:WTTE "I've had a great life, good marriage and my life is falling apart anyway." Now CA, that is a different story. He is (IMO) very immature on so many levels. Or is it that he lacks empathy for anyone other than people DA tells him he is supposed to care about? He was the adult kid in the candy store of life...and he wants it all!! He was living it everyday...making the bucks, getting the hot chicks, respected job title, boats, cars, pumping iron (steroid assisted?) in his gym, lobster every week, night clubbing on Las Olas, and his biggest clue that something might not be going well...was the death of his dog??? I think he will realize he is a father now, and if he ever wants to have a relationship with his child or get part of his life back..he will have to flip on WA. LET THE SIBLING RIVALRY BEGIN!!
Now that CA has been convicted and facing LWOP. (Odd how DR's disgusting description of "not getting out of prison unless it is in a pine box" will be coming back to haunt his own client, huh?)

I thought we weren’t talking about the TV anymore? :)

The cost of the TV was 100% used as ‘code’ during the phone call between DA & CA following the bump ~ “this TV is gonna cost about 5”. There is no disputing it was used as a code word in that conversation. The TV repair appointment was very likely set up as an alibi and the subject of the ‘hitman joke’ had to do with the TV as a gift.

With all of the above stated, I’m not sure I agree that the TV was code for ‘the hit/murder plot”… It was used as a code word and was the subject of the hitman joke and for the BestBuy appointment – but I don’t think it was ‘code’ for the murder plot. If someone wants to make the case that the TV was purposely broken to set up the BestBuy appointment as an alibi, if true (which is very possible), it’s still not ‘code’ for the plot.

Just like the ‘owl’ and ‘Bulleit Bourbon’ are constantly mentioned as symbolic references in the case, the ‘TV’ has certain ties, as mentioned above, but other than being used as a ‘code’ word in the bump, IMO, it stops there as it relates to ‘code’.

Total Violence, Total Vindication, Tallahassee Vendetta.
The TV - the same images come to mind as i previously posted in an earlier thread.. fwiw. imo
1708620646749.png1708620953638.png
1708620875739.png

I thought we weren’t talking about the TV anymore? :)

The cost of the TV was 100% used as ‘code’ during the phone call between DA & CA following the bump ~ “this TV is gonna cost about 5”. There is no disputing it was used as a code word in that conversation. The TV repair appointment was very likely set up as an alibi and the subject of the ‘hitman joke’ had to do with the TV as a gift.

With all of the above stated, I’m not sure I agree that the TV was code for ‘the hit/murder plot”… It was used as a code word and was the subject of the hitman joke and for the BestBuy appointment – but I don’t think it was ‘code’ for the murder plot. If someone wants to make the case that the TV was purposely broken to set up the BestBuy appointment as an alibi, if true (which is very possible), it’s still not ‘code’ for the plot.

Just like the ‘owl’ and ‘Bulleit Bourbon’ are constantly mentioned as symbolic references in the case, the ‘TV’ has certain ties, as mentioned above, but other than being used as a ‘code’ word in the bump, IMO, it stops there as it relates to ‘code’.
I am going to give you a "LIKE" for your courtesy. But I was not talking about "symbolic references" I am talking about code words "that seem mundane/ordinary" and easy to slip into conversation.
"Further, Donna’s use of the code word “TV” reveals more than it may at first glance. Without context, it seems benign, even if odd considering that the undercover FBI agent never used this word. However, “TV” appears to have played a central role behind the scenes of this plot, stemming back to the contentious divorce Wendi initiated from Dan Markel a few years prior."
***Sorry, guess I am not good at "moving on" as intended. And I really did try.

New search warrant was filed for Donna's cell phone yesterday that is now available for download. Apparently there is new technology to get into her phone that wasn't available when first seized!!! Maybe that's why Rash claimed there was "nothing incriminating" on her phone, he thought it couldn't be cracked!!!

Attachments

• image_orders - 2024-02-22T160702.452.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
New search warrant was filed for Donna's cell phone yesterday that is now available for download. Apparently there is new technology to get into her phone that wasn't available when first seized!!! Maybe that's why Rash claimed there was "nothing incriminating" on her phone, he thought it couldn't be cracked!!!
Wow...still reading, now up to page 4...and what a page turner!

Why can’t I open this?

Theres always been confusion on where Wendi went after the murder.
Wendi with Isom, when asked “where are your parents”?, has stated her parents lived in Coral Springs at the time of the murder.Also Wendi was asked the same on the stand and she said the same. Yet at times, at trial, the state has mentioned “Miami”. This is important because if the A’s were living in their family home most of the time,(and that Friday) then the money drop would have been out of their way from where CA’s house was in relation to their going to Tallahassee on the night of the murder. Yes they did stop in Orlando, but even Orlando is north,whereas FortLauderdale is South. Unless one lives in SFlorida one would not realize this.

Even if they weren’t going to CA’s to drop money, they still would not be “passing by” CA’s house on any highway.
Coral Springs to Fort Lauderdale Is Southeast. Tallahassee from Coral Springs is northwest. GC asked Corbett at CA’s trial if they were coming from Miami and he said “yes” yet did not show that H and D’s cell was in a location to prove that. he may have also misunderstood Miami from Coral Springs bc it has been mentioned “its the same“ .It is NOT the same. Two different counties an hour apart. I think because people know the A’s stayed in the condo weekends, they assume there are close to each other. And confused as to where they were that night.

The condo was used for the weekends as HA was working in Tamarac (M-W) which is over an hour away from South Beach (his practice was near to the family home in CS),and could be 1.5 hours with traffic each way. It is not a fun drive.Harvey did work hours not affecting rush hour.he got in late and left late.but still it’s a long hike.

It seems they would be in the family home on the night of the murder, as the boys were coming (remember Wendi cleaning her childhood bedroom) The house wasn’t sold till a year later ,although they may have moved to S Beach full time months later when Wendi's job op fell through, or she convinced her family to move to S Beach full time.(her goal anyway-forcing her dad to retire) The family home was listed as sold in 8/2015. When they moved to Miami full time is not clear.

it wouldn’t make sense that W and boys would immediately go to S Beach,as she had that job offer in Boca Raton (Gary Cohen). (Or that was used to show the court she had a job in S Florida when she tried to get custody of the boys-Gary was D and A’s friend)

People have used Miami and Coral Springs interchangeably.
Anyone living in S Florida knows they are 2 different counties and as I said far apart.
The A institute was only a few miles from the family home.(Broward county).

So, where were D and H coming from as they headed up to Tallahassee the night of the murder?
And were they really passing by Charlies?
Does LE have that information?
I am surprised the state has not already settled this issue.
Just like the issue of where SG’s phone was when he called Harvey on the supposed Jetski incident.

I did contact GC after the trial about these issues.
I believe they had data that DA phone was near Charlie’s house the night of the money drop. Charlie, with answers for everything, said that they were just letting him know that they were driving by his house without stopping on the way to Tallahasee, like in the children’s book Goodnight Moon”: “ Goodnight moon, goodnight damp money, goodnight Charlie’s house”.

Check out the statement about DAs location data. It sounds like data they are wanting to find. Am I reading that correctly?

yup so they are looking to track her movements based on her cell phone location. So that would put her at CA's apartment on the night of the shooting, something CA denied. And DA said she didn't find out about the extortion attempt until much later. So what was she doing at CA's apartment.

Thank you “Got fin Avruhom”, the intense and sterile debates about the TV conundrum and the fanciful little riddle questioning Wendi Adelson’s route to Dan Markel’s house the day of his murder have finally subsided. Nitpicking these items gives to much attention to unimportant details (for now) that are already discussed ad nauseam in court and elsewhere. (Please, kindly smile).

To the serious present topics relevant to More Justice For Dan Markel, according to Kant (1724 – 1804), reality is perceived in 3 categories. For example, the reality of a murder is perceived as 1) the concept of murder (phenomenal), 2) the murder imagined through the PCA, the attorneys’ arguments and testimonies (phenomenal), and 3) the murder as it actually manifested (noumenal). Therefore, it is necessary to consider these 3 categories, “1) the Conceptual, 2) the Apparent, and 3) the Hidden”, in every step along the way investigating and prosecuting the murder of Dan Markel.

For instance, the dates of Donna Adelson’s jury selection and trial is a reality with 1) Conceptual, 2) Apparent, and 3) Hidden perceptions.

Attorney Rashbaum affirmed that Donna Adelson does not waive her right to a speedy trial, but we knew he was posturing. Conceptually, Fla. R. Crim. P. 3.191 right to speedy trial provides that Donna Adelson’s jury selection and trial should start on Monday, May 6, 2024 at the latest, within 175 days of her Monday, November 13, 2023 arrest pursuant her felony crime charge.

Apparently, the order setting court proceeding dates and procedure in the docket stipulates a trial starting on Monday, September 30, 2024, with jury selection ending on Friday, October 4, 2024 and testimony commencing on Monday, October 7, 2024. Which means 1) Donna Adelson apparently waived her right to a speedy trial, as predicted, 2) perhaps upon implicit continuance request of 148 days from Dan Rashbaum, and 3) in accord to Georgia Cappleman’s agreement.

So, what are the hidden drivers of Donna Adelson’s court proceeding thus far?
Why does Donna Adelson waived her right to a speedy trial, voluntarily enduring additional 148 days of mental torture in the jail she dreaded so much?
What is in this delay for the State?
Those seem to be worthy questions toward More Justice For Dan Markel, IMHO.

I'm a bit confused, can anybody clarify whether the police thought there might be evidence of Donna Sue searching online for updates to the murder, or that there actually was such evidence?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyminx
Back