FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #22

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Florida State University professor Dan Markel was found in his Tallahassee, Florida, home on Friday. Police say there were no signs of robbery or burglary and have yet to disclose any motive.
According to Tallahassee police, officers found Markel after a neighbor called 911 at about 11 a.m. with reports of a "loud bang."

Markel, 41, was rushed to a local hospital, where he died the following day. "While we cannot release specific information or details regarding this case, the Violent Crimes Unit is releasing that Mr. Markel's cause of death was a fatal gunshot wound to the head," Tallahassee Police Chief Michael DeLeo said in a statement.
By Monday, police had categorized the case as a homicide, and according to Tallahassee Police Department spokesman David Northway, Markel was the intended target.
Clues sought in slaying of FSU law professor Dan Markel - CNN
Probable Cause documents
Leon County Court Motions (dissolution of marriage)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9

Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17
Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted a while back, that for the Adelsons, getting arrested is not what they want, but it almost gives them some relief. They've been dreading for this moment for almost 10 years, the stress of waiting to get arrested would have been almost unbearable, now the nightmare is over. Although what faces them will be just as nightmarish.

I almost felt sorry for them and for a second you kinda check yourself when HA is looking so upset and saying you're making a mistake, has there been a mistake?? No there hasn't, but they seem to actually believe there has. I guess they've been lying for so long about this murder they've started to believe their own lies and believe in their innocence. It sounded from what DA was saying that HA is pretty weak and of poor health - asking LE to help him out the airport. He won't last 1 week in jail.

I was struck by how basically kind it seemed like the law enforcement were being with her, from the person who told her to remove her jewelry and helped her, to the woman who patted her down and gave her water and told her it would be cold in the jail so she would be glad to have the sweatshirt. They weren’t yelling, they didn’t seem to be rough with her.

Not sure, just starting to watch it properly now. At one point she was saying he's almost 80 and wanted the LEO to drive him home. SMH
It seemed to me like he wanted to be allowed to accompany her to wherever she was going, and she seemed worried that he wouldn’t know how to get home. She does appear to tell him at one point to just get an Uber. She may have just wanted them to make sure he was able to get back to the entrance of the airport once she left. But I did have the thought that maybe he was ill or infirm, because she seemed to me to be worried he couldn’t find his way on his own.

Is their reactions and Donna's demeanour what everybody was expecting?
She seems very spry and alert in this whole video. This gives the lie to her subsequent presentation that she's a frail old lady.

I LOVE how LE drags out the whole event. Slow motion everything: perp walk, car idling, chit chat, jail process.... And Donna has zero control!

She's very calm, isn't she? I was impressed HA was able to successfully remove her earrings!
and the kisses too!

Also I just watched the car ride segment, not much change, bit of increased breathing rate and increased blink rate but soon onto the shaking of her head. Arrives at TKnight and wants some water.
I would be hyper-ventilating by that stage!!

I posted a while back, that for the Adelsons, getting arrested is not what they want, but it almost gives them some relief. They've been dreading for this moment for almost 10 years, the stress of waiting to get arrested would have been almost unbearable, now the nightmare is over. Although what faces them will be just as nightmarish.

Relief would be the only reason the A's would not have chartered a private jet to Dubai or Vietnam. Even if the flight cost 200K, it would be cheaper than what Rash and Morris will charge for her defense.

Relief would be the only reason the A's would not have chartered a private jet to Dubai or Vietnam. Even if the flight cost 200K, it would be cheaper than what Rash and Morris will charge for her defense.
Crazy isn't it.

I had a look back at what June had said in 2016 about Charlie's prepping in case of arrest. It sounded like a grab bag to me, in case he got word they were coming for him, more than just clothes ready to put on in case of arrest. Maybe his plan did not involve flying commercial?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nerak80
Back