GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot in my right mind understand how they wouldn’t find her guilty for walking around the 4 Jefferson Crossing home and unlocking his phone the entire morning while Fotis is in New Canaan killing Jennifer.

Let alone answering the pre-planned call!!!!

There is NO excuse. I doubt he ever let Michelle have his phone given his cheating nature.

Not to mention everything else which cannot be coincidental.

Moo
Also interesting that she didn’t snoop into his messages, photos, chats, apps, contacts … whilst babysitting his phone from 6:40am til lunch.

For those who are getting nervous about no verdict, it's virtually impossible IMO for them to return a 'not guilty' on all the charges. So, at a minimum, they have to agree on which to patch and dispatch her.

And, while an immediate verdict of guilty would have soothed our impatience and massaged our souls, slow deliberation is the bedrock of justice. A guilty verdict ought to withstand all scrutiny.

I believe the jury of MT's peers -- who do not share her twinny Petu morals -- are in the process of scrutiny. Weighing evidence. Arguing the contrary.

Good on them for giving the Defense's greased in character witness a second listen. Probably figured like most of us, huh? What was that? How does her testimony relate? How does it lend to a defense? What did we miss?

These jurors are all in. Dedicated. No rush to judgment, no rush to verdict.

It's what we hope for, from every jury.

jmo
I agree wholeheartedly. I also think it took quite awhile to get through the jury instructions. I wish the judge would let them deliberate later. I watched a Dateline episode the other day and the jury reached a verdict at 1 am and it was read shortly after.

Also interesting that she didn’t snoop into his messages, photos, chats, apps, contacts … whilst babysitting his phone from 6:40am til lunch.
Except she did. MOO

His password was entered several times iirc.

She was never going to tell anybody that.

No way could she have resisted.

Last edited:
The 8:26 call originated from Greece. Mystery co-conspirator? Users like FD tend to have many strange bedfellows. Shady business? The proverbial Swiss bank account, only parked in Greece.

Did MT ever collect a direct penny from her so-called salary for shock she did no work?

Did FD dupe HF into bankrolling vaporous employees, money FD then skimmed and then greased it to Greece for illegal safekeeping?

Around FD there's a lot of sketchy.

Jmo
This is a sickening scenario, imo.

I bet she read them and then marked them as unread! She had his password that day!

I bet that’s how she found out about his other women that she mentioned in her interviews. Moo

I agree wholeheartedly. I also think it took quite awhile to get through the jury instructions. I wish the judge would let them deliberate later. I watched a Dateline episode the other day and the jury reached a verdict at 1 am and it was read shortly after.
Jury wasn’t sequestered. They were able to go home. That means they had to purchase their own lunch?

Except she did. MOO

His password was entered several times iirc.

She was never going to tell anybody that.

No way could she have resisted.
I thought it would have indicated apps accessed … feel like phones know all. Seemed it it was just unlock, every few mins but no actual activity such as browsing, apps, check weather …

Again - if she is on the phone with Petu at 7 pm or later it might as well be the next day. I think the weight of the evidence against MT in the morning and afternoon is the most damning as well as the car wash day. Her being on the phone during some part of trash dumping just doesn’t seem so normal so as to overlook the whole sequence.
Besides maybe I’m wrong but didn’t Petu say their communication when mt was in Hartford… didn’t she say it was via text? Not that I believed anything she said. She lied, you could tell.

The jury wanting to hear her testimony again bothers me tho. Of all the witnesses they start with her? She created an alibi for mt for that 24th morning right? I hope the jury isn’t waffling because if that. I’m a little… what was the word?… apprehensive.

MOO

Hilary Swank can play evil.
"Fatale", devious lover of a married man, wreaking havoc, like in Fatal Attraction.
Several parallels to this case actually.

eta. George Stephanopoulos looks like FD, but he's not an actor.

Parts of “Fatal Attraction” were filmed in Mount Kisco, NY. Not too far from Pound Ridge and New Canaan.

Petu says 6/1 she spoke to MT and invited her over, and MT, Nicole, Marisella, and FOTIS all showed up. Fotis seemed worried. She then continues to say she never spoke to Fotis again after 5/24/19, "No, I never have."
I didn't notice that contradiction before.

Not that it's earth shattering.

But I missed it

MOO

Jury wasn’t sequestered. They were able to go home. That means they had to purchase their own lunch?
The jury who reached a verdict at 1 am wasn’t sequestered either. I don’t know about their meals. Surely they would be reimbursed or have lunch brought in….but I’m not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti