Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kids’ schools from K through high school would call within an hour of school starting if a child was reported as absent by a teacher. There is no way I would not have known until 4:30 (or whenever pick up time was) that my child had not been in school all day. FWIW, I’m just a county away from this case.
I am in orange county with two kids attending Orange county schools. we don't get the call until 6pm. It needs to change.

Since her mother states she was seen on the church video, walking towards the school, it seems that she was able to go off into the woods. Since she hasn't reappeared, I wonder if the suspect manipulated/coerced her into making it look like she was voluntarily disappearing from the school, and then meet up with or picked her up, where it was less likely to be seen on cameras. He may have thought he was going to be in the clear because there was proof that she was dropped off near the school.

I am going to place some of his social media here: quoting my prior post with his Facebook
What is this guys background? Edit… because it says he was a cast member at DISNEY!

Eta— girls if your man follows other girls like this guy on Facebook… Leave him!

Also, linking his Instagram. Note the user name _sustinet_.

Does anyone know if linking Reddit is allowed for profiles?

I am going to place some of his social media here: quoting my prior post with his Facebook

Also, linking his Instagram. Note the user name _sustinet_.

Does anyone know if linking Reddit is allowed for profiles?
Reddit is not allowed here.

I’m sure they do know a hell of a lot more. His phone should tell them where he went that day, so it’s a matter of checking out all those locations of interest, which will obviously take some time. It also takes a while to gather and pore over surveillance video, and receive the results of subpoenas.

This just seems incredibly sloppy, and I can’t imagine the amount of mistakes he made.
It makes me wonder if she declined his advances or fought back and there was a struggle during which she died so he had to hide her body? Like the night before at the house or perhaps the morning before she was picked up for school. :(

I meant the year 2022. The affidavit said the pictures in his phone were from 3/2022 to 12/2023…it is unknown how long the mother has been with this monster, so I was wondering if the abuse started when they met if he’s only been around for about 2 years..
Wondering when he obtained this particular phone? Maybe he had another one previously as well. Ughhhh. I shudder to think. :confused:

Since her mother states she was seen on the church video, walking towards the school, it seems that she was able to go off into the woods. Since she hasn't reappeared, I wonder if the suspect manipulated/coerced her into making it look like she was voluntarily disappearing from the school, and then meet up with or picked her up, where it was less likely to be seen on cameras. He may have thought he was going to be in the clear because there was proof that she was dropped off near the school.
Mother stated that but also stated that she hadn't seen it, nobody had seen it. Police said they couldn't confirm it was her in their presser. My opinion is that she did not walk into the woods under her power - if indeed she is in the woods.

Likely the dates on the electronic items found on his phone.

So is there a chance she ran away? I saw her Father lives in Texas and is headed to help find her.

We haven’t seen anything about his day after he dropped her off. Where did he go, does he work?
I don't think she ran away at all. If he dropper her off, and drove away, he came back and picked her up again (IMO). I'm convinced he did something to her and she is no longer with us. He was the last to see her, be with her, and she did not run away! He's keeping his mouth shut, and will do time for what he has already done, but doing time for murder -- he won't allow that to happen. I sure hope they can track the movements he made in whatever vehicle he was driving. Where he went, what he did at the time he allegedly dropped her off.

Parents not being notified until the evening is really shocking to me. My mom always got a robot call within an hour after roll call (so between 8 AM to 9 AM) if one of us wasn't counted at school. I know this because I heard the calls when kept home sick or on the road to an appointment.
I hope if Madeline ran away, she is in a safe place and hasn’t fallen victim to more predators.
I vaguely remember a case a few years ago in the US where a teenage girl had been abused by her dad or stepdad and met a guy online who got her to record the abuse as proof. He then convinced her to run away to stay with him under the guise of helping her.
This happened my senior year of HS: a teacher in Tennessee groomed a student for months before coercing her into going with him (aka kidnapping her). They were on the run, and she was technically missing, for over a month. I was following this case because it occurred relatively close to me. I checked on her every day, but I was just sure that he had or would kill her. I was at a rehearsal when they caught them. I also remember this quite well.

Couple days ago I suggested or made a statement hoping that she was still alive and being stored somewhere (while rare, this does happen). Someone took issue with this. Please trust me when I say this "new user" is as jaded and cynical as they come with things like this (and in general) but at the time I was merely speculating that it was possible Madeline is/was being hidden out somewhere because I remember these cases. I've always believed she is no longer alive, and after reading that affidavit I am even more sure of this. I also don't believe this is Stern's "first rodeo" so to speak. I think there will be another (surviving) victim to speak out like with Don McDougal.

He is vile. Ongoing abuse. Worst of the worst of the worst.

Her mom will have a lifetime tear herself apart, but right now, since the arrest, I suspect probably hasn't stopped vomiting. The horror of discovering what was occurring under your own roof, by the person she was romantically involved. There isn't hot enough water to wash that out of and off your body. She will face blame and guilt enough, from within and from without. Right now she must just be reeling, her world just spun off its axis.

We all want that little girl to walk out of the woods alive but WS gets few happy endings. This story promises to get worse... before it gets... even worse.

How do we stop this from happening, again and again?

Heart. Torn.

JMO
I started to say we bring back the death penalty. But they have it in Florida. But, oftentimes it is not on the table. In the interest of getting the cooperation of the perp, they will offer them a lesser sentence. If they can't find Madeline's body, they will have a hard time with this one. I hope they will go ahead with considering that she was murdered by him and proceed to trial. I believe that she was going to spill the beans and he knew it. (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule