Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘We believe she was already dead:’ New details emerge in Madeline Soto case

ClickOrlando article says that abuse images were found on his phone and that the abuse took place in the Kissimmee residence. It is possible that MS and her mother were being drugged by SS to make them compliant and/or unaware of the abuse. MS might have never spoken up bc she didn't know. On the other hand, as a school employee in that county I feel that many kids in the district put family first and will hide the dirty laundry if they feel it protects someone (specifically, maybe SS made her uncomfortable but she said nothing)

At about 1:12 in the interview, the boyfriend starts making some unusual hand movements. I almost think I can hear the sound of knuckles cracking, but I'm not sure.

He also had obvious eye rubs, and rubbing the back of his neck, (both supposedly signs of deception).

The problem is the timing. He dumped evidence at 7:35, which is well before they would have had to leave for school. Then police imply that SS left the complex, as they say “at 8:19 a.m., video shows Sterns returning to the complex with Madeline visible in the car. We believe she was already dead."

This is so messy right now.
I’m convinced they know an exact timeline and won’t share or confirm anything since the accused is not talking - I’m confident they have what they need and it will come out eventually because of the sunshine laws in FL- while I haven’t read the arrest affidavit ( learned my lesson after Pruitt) they have him and we just await the autopsy and potential complicity of others perhaps? JMO

I’m convinced they know an exact timeline and won’t share or confirm anything since the accused is not talking - I’m confident they have what they need and it will come out eventually because of the sunshine laws in FL- while I haven’t read the arrest affidavit ( learned my lesson after Pruitt) they have him and we just await the autopsy and potential complicity of others perhaps? JMO
Oh I totally agree. I’m just saying what they’ve put out there is confusing. I wonder if there are any jailhouse calls being made…

There’s so much shame and fear that goes with it so not surprising it doesn’t get reported.

And who knows, maybe she did tell a “trusted family member” and nothing was done.

Years ago, I volunteered at a child sexual abuse clinic. It was eye opening and shocking. And maddening how many moms took the man over the kid. Not at all saying this happened here, just saying in my experience it was not uncommon for a child to tell the mom and the mom didn’t want to lose the relationship, so took no action to protect the child.

Oh I totally agree. I’m just saying what they’ve put out there is confusing. I wonder if there are any jailhouse calls being made…
Interesting question, but I wonder who he would call? I noted his own Father didn't exactly leap to his defense, see below. In addition, another MSM acticle said he owns different properties in the area and was allowing LE to search them.

I can only count 12 candles on that first picture, perhaps that was taken at her 12th birthday.
Your eyesight is better than mine as I only got up to 9. I posted those birthday pics that were from the newspaper articles, thinking both pics were from this year. Not! I thought maybe Maddy had two parties and two cakes, and that her mother gave her a party, but now I'm back to thinking maybe only one party and one cake, and the mother was not there. I do not know who took her to that family party, and if SS drove her.

Piecing together this tragic story is not easy. I'm horrified that for some nightmarish reason SS apparently killed this precious 13 yr. old right after her birthday party. He's sitting there behind the mother while she's trying to say "we" and attempting to make Maddy sound happy and things normal. She's has a moment of tears and creepy bf, his telling hands moving in the background while he's sitting behind her watching, monitoring what she says. MOO, that it makes me hesitate. She said we took her that morning, and I don't understand why she said it that way. Same with the clothes Maddy was last wearing. It's concerning. This is all thoughts and MOO.

1709419421585.png

Anyone who tries to delete evidence off a phone is probably someone who has not heard about Cellebrite yet, just sayin.
I just read that Cellebrite has to unlock the device first before finding evidence and that proves to be an issue because every time they break a code the phone manufacturers upgrade them again. A lot of times their success rate depends on the age of the device. Currently, they can unlock the iPhone 14 Pro Max but not the 15 but a warrant is needed for any LE agency to access the data. Maybe world governments aren't under the same restrictions as LE agencies.

I just read that Cellebrite has to unlock the device first before finding evidence and that proves to be an issue because every time they break a code the phone manufacturers upgrade them again. A lot of times their success rate depends on the age of the device. Currently, they can unlock the iPhone 14 Pro Max but not the 15 but a warrant is needed for any LE agency to access the data. Maybe world governments aren't under the same restrictions as LE agencies.
Fortunately he turned over his phone willingly, which means he would have supplied the password.

Are you implying Madeline liked his attention and would be upset if it stopped?

MOO, it stands to reason, she wanted to go live in the woods to get away from him and having to be subjected to what he was doing to her. She couldn't tell. I don't think she'd be upset if he was going to leave her alone and not molest her. MOO again, she wasn't happy, she wanted to get away and maybe her mother was blind to the situation.

JMO here, it seems likely the mother was in denial of what was going on, and taking advantage of some guy willing to help with the childcare. This is not blaming the mother saying perhaps she was fooled by his yucky "sensitivity" thinking those were real tears he could shed. I think Madeline wanted to get away from his advances and go live in the woods.
I’m fairly certain that’s not at all what she meant. I think she meant that he might be done with her, as in getting rid of her and it scared her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018