Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Paywalled​

Senior NSW Police officers call for GPS tracking in radios, guns to monitor cops movements​

Officers are calling on leaders in their ranks and the Police Association of NSW to come to an agreement to approve the GPS tracking of officers.

The senior cop said GPS trackers should also be installed inside police-issued firearms to “not only ensure we know their whereabouts, but also to track them in rare circumstances that officers aren’t doing the right thing with their weapon”.

“If we had the ability to track police-issued guns officers would know they are on notice, they are being watched.”

Paywalled​

Senior NSW Police officers call for GPS tracking in radios, guns to monitor cops movements​

Officers are calling on leaders in their ranks and the Police Association of NSW to come to an agreement to approve the GPS tracking of officers.

The senior cop said GPS trackers should also be installed inside police-issued firearms to “not only ensure we know their whereabouts, but also to track them in rare circumstances that officers aren’t doing the right thing with their weapon”.

“If we had the ability to track police-issued guns officers would know they are on notice, they are being watched.”

I can’t see the GPS tracking working….. GPS signals can easily be blocked.

It is interesting tho even in a delirium when the female that allegedly accompanied him to Bungonia became panicked and wanted to leave he drove her all the way back and then drove back again. He seemingly wasn’t a “perceived” threat to women. All the female celebrities he is in photos with are standing very close to him and his colleague even allegedly allowed him inside her home after he arrives there with a bloodied van. But the information coming from friends of Jesse and Luke who knew of BLC on the scene seem to imply that men bristled at the near sight of him. ?? I’m not a trained psychologist so I’m not throwing down expert knowledge here just purely an observation I found interesting in relation to the case.
& it was also a female detective who got him to reveal where JB & LD were left.
I have noticed it, too. But then, consider this, supportive mother, supportive sister, supportive maternal family. One would be interested in any evidence of being bullied in school when growing up. Perhaps the "female" side of his world was to derive stability from. About men, it might be typical splitting, love or hate.

I have noticed it, too. But then, consider this, supportive mother, supportive sister, supportive maternal family. One would be interested in any evidence of being bullied in school when growing up. Perhaps the "female" side of his world was to derive stability from. About men, it might be typical splitting, love or hate.
Yes what happened that drove him to this deeply evil act. A premidated murder and handling corpses. He seemed to have a lot of love around him from mum, sister and mum’s family. And surrounded by friends too - looks like a male friend was with him when he bought the second surfboard bag. And the girl that came on the drive with him. From all that we’ve seen he wasn’t a loner and had plenty of love and support around him. He looks so happy in the Mardi Gras photo. What made him so lonely and desperate to commit this horrendous act.

Last edited:
Thankyou yes splitting is exactly the wording I was trying to figure out. Definitely nature v nuture would play heavily in the psychology here. IMO.

IMG_0307.jpeg
Purely conjecture on my part.
1. It has been reported that one of the boys was shot to death in JB’s bedroom.
Now I am of the belief that Jesse’s bedroom was here on the ground floor. Why? I believe that the flatmate girls held the Head lease based on the fact that they were evicting him. Had he held the Head Lease then no way could THEY instigate an eviction.
As having rented many places in my younger days, as the holder of the lease, I would get to pick the best bedroom. It just makes sense to me that both girls would want the top floor to themselves, and the ‘boy’ to have the ground floor bedroom. I just ‘feel’ this notion. Girl energy on first floor…boy energy on ground floor.
2. So…in comes the murderer through the front door via his own keys. He absolutely knows that Jesse’s bedroom is right there on the left. In he barges and kills whoever is there still in the bed. Is it Jesse or Luke? I think that it is Jesse.
3. Luke has gone to the bathroom, hears the gunshot and charges out dialling 000 as he rushes.
4. BLC is alerted to this commotion and charges the kitchen. Here’s Luke, phone in hand and screams ‘GET OUT…F OFF!!!’
5. BANG…2nd shot misses but shatters the phone. Shell richocets and lands on top of kitchen cabinets
6. Second fast shot hits Luke in the head and spent bullet lodges in the kitchen floor.

Now, I also am very dubious about the ear witnesses account of the EXACT times. Did they actually think…’oh *advertiser censored* that sounded like gunfire’, note the times and write them down? I know that I would not have. I really have big doubts about the 9 minutes or so between shot 1 and 2, as there have been so much false info written in the media about this case.

However the CCTV audio that came to light a few days later will tell the exact timing. Someone posted that Channel 7 aired it. Has anyone on here heard it?

As for the two housemates, I am flummoxed. I just guess being young (my assumption) they never in their wildest dreams were imaging what horror had unfolded in their house. But, we do know that they were extremely pissed off with Jesse as a housemate. This final ‘beetroot’ mess would have been the last straw. Hence the phone photos back and forth. I also think that they probably organised the cleaners thinking that Jesse had shot through to Perth. The Perp had cleaned the rooms sufficiently to not be so obvious as a murder scene…just smeary and sticky residue remaining. They might have thought that Jesse had had one hell of a mess involving a tin of beetroot! Terrible to even write this!

Sorry to be so long winded…am eagerly awaiting all thoughts on this scenario and alternatives.

PS It was Luke’s ‘smashed’ phone that was found in the skip bin! Was it shot up I wonder, or deliberately smashed?

Last edited:
View attachment 487617
Now I am of the belief that Jesse’s bedroom was here on the ground floor. Why? I believe that the flatmate girls held the Head lease based on the fact that they were evicting him. Had he held the Head Lease then no way could THEY instigate an eviction.
As having rented many places in my younger days, as the holder of the lease, I would get to pick the best bedroom. It just makes sense to me that both girls would want the top floor to themselves, and the ‘boy’ to have the ground floor bedroom. I just ‘feel’ this notion. Girl energy on first floor…boy energy on ground floor.
2. So…in comes the murderer through the front door via his own keys. He absolutely knows that Jesse’s bedroom is right there on the left. In he barges and kills whoever is there still in the bed. Is it Jesse or Luke? I think that it is Jesse.
3. Luke has gone to the bathroom, hears the gunshot and charges out dialling 000 as he rushes.
4. BLC is alerted to this commotion and charges the kitchen. Here’s Luke, phone in hand and screams ‘GET OUT…F OFF!!!’
5. BANG…2nd shot misses but shatters the phone. Shell richocets and lands on top of kitchen cabinets
6. Second fast shot hits Luke in the head and spent bullet lodges in the kitchen floor.

Now, I also am very dubious about the ear witnesses account of the EXACT times. Did they actually think…’oh *advertiser censored* that sounded like gunfire’, note the times and write them down? I know that I would not have. I really have big doubts about the 9 minutes or so between shot 1 and 2, as there have been so much false info written in the media about this case.

However the CCTV audio that came to light a few days later will tell the exact timing. Someone posted that Channel 7 aired it. Has anyone on here heard it?

As for the two housemates, I am flummoxed. I just guess being young (my assumption) they never in their wildest dreams were imaging what horror had unfolded in their house. But, we do know that they were extremely pissed off with Jesse as a housemate. This final ‘beetroot’ mess would have been the last straw. Hence the phone photos back and forth. I also think that they probably organised the cleaners thinking that Jesse had shot through to Perth. The Perp had cleaned the rooms sufficiently to not be so obvious as a murder scene…just smeary and sticky residue remaining. They might have thought that Jesse had had one hell of a mess involving a tin of beetroot! Terrible to even write this!

Sorry to be so long winded…am eagerly awaiting all thoughts on this scenario and alternatives.

PS It was Luke’s ‘smashed’ phone that was found in the skip bin! Was it shot up I wonder, or deliberately smashed?
Excellent sleuthing, very likely scenario IMO including that the girls hired the cleaners (Jesse would have had rental bond and they probably planned on putting part of the bond towards the cleaning services).

I’ve read a few times on this thread that the girls labelled Jesse “messy” and wanted to evict him. I haven’t seen it mentioned in the media. Where did that information come from?

He's not mad he's just bad...

I don't think he was on drugs, not mad just bad, in the Celeste mann case in melbourne the killer got a 36 year sentence a couple of days ago. He got obsessed, she didn't even know him, just worked with him briefly, and thought he had gone away following an avo, and when she put a photo of her and new boyfriend on social media, the next day she was dead. Although this guy did go under mental impairment. I would lock down social media if being stalked, it's unfair but people are crazy. I think lamarre is just a an obsessed creep.
Such an awful case. I just read about it so this is kind of an aside.. I got an impression it was an act and he was bad, from this text he sent her:
"This obsession with you, which is a crush, is an addictive and destructive feeling that is interfering with my ability to concentrate, deal with others and go about my daily routine.”
I'm no expert but it seemed quite an explanation - like from a textbook- to make it appear he was mad so he could use it later to get a reduced sentence. He actually represented himself. He was able to track down her  precise address from cross referencing info from Google and her social page or something, wow. I don't know how to do that.

Last edited:

Beau Lamarre-Condon named ‘Most Likely To Become Famous’ at high school​

The face of alleged killer Beau Lamarre-Condon stands out in the pages of his 2012 high school yearbook under “Most Likely To Become Famous”.

Someone who was so close with the former police officer that he often stayed the night at his home said the transformation to “confident and buff young man” began when he joined the force.

“When I first met him he was a weedy kid with bad skin,” they said.

“It wasn’t until he joined the police force in 2019 he began working out.

“That’s when the money seemed to appear and we always thought he either had a sugar daddy or it was all fake and he had mocked up images Photoshop.

“There was always a lot of conjecture about how he got his possessions on a police officer’s wage.”

View attachment 487617

I guess without video evidence the police can only piece together the evidence but really the only person that can clarify the situation is the alleged perpetrator. That’s really hard to accept isn’t it? Not only did he allegedly take their lives but That he also has the control over the narrative of the victims last moments (to a certain extent).

Yes what happened that drove him to this deeply evil act. A premidated murder and handling corpses. He seemed to have a lot of love around him from mum, sister and mum’s family. And surrounded by friends too - looks like a male friend was with him when he bought the second surfboard bag. And the girl that came on the drive with him. From all that we’ve seen he wasn’t a loner and had plenty of love and support around him. He looks so happy in the Mardi Gras photo. What made him so lonely and desperate to commit this horrendous act.
I keep wondering if his estranged relationship with his father... I am not in any way speculating or blaming his father as being responsible - I am not sure exactly what the relationship was like other than what's been reported - strained.
I didn't have a good relationship or close relationship with my dad growing up which affected me in my relationships and friendships as a teen and an adult. Rejection was always a very sore point and striving for attention. Of course, it didn't turn me into a killer but I just wonder if not having his dad in his life the way he might have wanted might cause any form of anger, jealousy, or need for attention. Its been reported that in his teens he became obsessed with celebrities and chasing them down, He posted his snaps online and likely gained lots of jealous fans who probably commented how lucky he was meeting the stars, It would have boosted his ego and made him feel wanted and special IMO

(imo) I'm surprised 'petal' got thru his NSW Police Force Academy training - it's *tough* (I have family members who've graduated).
  1. The Application process.
  2. Academy Life: A walk around the Academy - NSW Police Force Academy video - (moo) heavily curated view of the training = 16 weeks online, 16 weeks at the Academy followed by a one year work-place placement as a probationary constable.
  3. Let's skip to one of the outcomes of the *Taser* incident: Video of Beau Lamarre's aggressive Taser takedown of a criminal resurfaces - as he hands himself into police amid search for Channel 10 presenter Jesse Baird and his boyfriend Luke Davies:
"When the matter went to court in 2021, Beau Lamarre was called as a witness and told the court that he had first stopped Bradshaw because he believed there was a warrant out for his arrest.
Bradshaw's lawyer Sophie Toomey suggested to the constable that he had just thought Bradshaw 'looked a bit suss' and that it wasn't true that Bradshaw had been verbally and physically threatening.
Defensive on the stand, Lamarre received a dressing down from Magistrate Michael Barko who reminded him he wasn't in the witness box to defend his reputation, and that he should stick to giving 'yes' and 'no' answers."

How 'petal' has made it to Senior Constable is beyond comprehension (imo), still searching for a recent pic of him in uniform to see his chevrons - New South Wales Police Force.
Edit: In fact, I'm trying to work out how he could have made it to SC in the time-frame:
Joins New South Wales Police Force 2019
Training -16 months
PC - 12 months
June 2020 - Taser
2021 - in court for Taser incident
Feb 2024 - Murders -> tells cops where bodies of Luke Davies & Jesse Baird are dumped.
Moo
In conclusion - in case 'petal' is not very bright - we know he's cunning & a manipulator, being bright is a different thing - from *this point forward* - when his legal OR anyone else tells him to 'button up', they're not referring to his shirt...:rolleyes:

To the folks who are tossing around 'nurture' / 'nature' - I have no idea, my gut tells me: bottle-feed at birth, *indulged*, possibly one of the reasons Mum & Dad split - a good team of psychs could work on him for a life-time & walk away.....
This post could go on for a very long time. I need a coffee, it's all MOO.

Except - his *evil*, selfish, vile actions ended in one outcome he was trying his hardest to prevent - he made sure Luke & Jesse would be together forever & remembered forever.

Vale Luke Davies & Jesse Baird.
All moo.

Last edited:
Excellent sleuthing, very likely scenario IMO including that the girls hired the cleaners (Jesse would have had rental bond and they probably planned on putting part of the bond towards the cleaning services).

I’ve read a few times on this thread that the girls labelled Jesse “messy” and wanted to evict him. I haven’t seen it mentioned in the media. Where did that information come from?

In the lead-up to the alleged murder, Mr Baird had not been getting on with his housemates.

Mr Baird was messy and they were poised to kick him out.

“The housemates took photos on their phone to say ‘look at the mess here’

So how did the cleaners get in the house? Has this been confirmed? They had to have had a key or have been let in. Did he meet up with them and give them the key? I am keen to know and also what instructions he gave them for cleaning

Off-topic...

Have you watched the series on ch9 called Web of lies? all USA-based however some sad reenactments and stories, mainly about online use and someone often ending up dead or getting access to children they shouldn't all through the use of the internet.

"We seem to be living in this fake world , where what counts, is how may likes you get on social media etc. Your perceived image to the world. People don't seem to talk to each other anymore, it's all thru screens where you can basically be whatever you want."
No I haven't

it's probably more about spite and obsession
I don't think he was desperate - I think he was hateful

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazy_visitor