Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

We don't have a summary post, she here's some of the more recent articles on ABC to start us off.

And a few others.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...ws-story/45a112f7cfd10811653e27e0662e13ba?amp (paywalled - important info, Jesse told people at Channel 10 he thought BLC might have put a tracker on his car)

(paywalled - important info, a large number of items were scattered at the site where Luke and Jesse's bodies were found)

And I am rubbish at embedding videos, I always get it wrong and have to delete it, so if someone else wants to post some of the recent video media stories or pressers, have at it.

Here are the 3 pressers police have done so far

Feb 23, 2024 by Det Sup Danny Doherty of NSW Police Homicide State Crime Command Squad
=========================================================================

Monday 26th Feb 2024 NSW Police Commissioner Karen Webb & Dep Commissioner Dave Hudson are providing an update on the search for the bodies of former Studio 10 presenter Jesse Baird and his partner Luke Davies.

===========================================================================

#:30pm 27th Feb 2024

NSW Police address human remains found in search for Luke Davies & Jesse Baird​

28/2/2024

NSW Police Commissioner moves to dismiss alleged murderer Beau Lamarre-Condon from force | 7.30​

The Network 10 family has been rocked by the murder of Jesse, alongside that of his partner Luke Davies, and our hearts go out to their families and friends.We want to celebrate Jesse for the man he was, not the way he died.Here's how we remember him - amazingly talented, funny, beautiful inside and out, and forever loved and missed.We love you, Jesse.

Feb 27, 2024
The man accused of the murders of Sydney couple Jesse Baird and Luke Davies, police officer Beau Lamarre-Condon, is said to have assisted NSW Police in the location of their remains. 10 News First reporter Samara Gardner explains what changed for Lamarre-Condon to have cooperated with police.NSW Police Commissioner Karen Webb tells us if she believes the force should take some responsibility for the murders.

Killer cop allegedly stole bullets from firing range after alleged murders​

Shocking new claims surrounding the actions of an alleged killer cop accused of murdering a Sydney couple have been revealed.

February 29, 2024 - 8:24AM

Accused killer cop Beau Lamarre-Condon allegedly fired three bullets from his police-issued gun using bullets stolen from a gun range to refill the weapon when he checked it back into a police station, police will allege.

One thing I can't get my head around is why he dumped the identifying items in the skip bin at Cronulla???
I don't think that bit was necessarily planned out. If it had been, the perpetrator probably would have put them in under debris rather than in plain sight, or in a particularly unpleasant bin that no one would want to go through. The poo bin at a dog park comes to mind. I think the perpetrator just realised the things were still needing to be disposed of, saw the skip, and foolishly assumed nobody would actually look in it. Not realising that construction skips, in particular, are HEAVILY monitored to make sure they're being filled efficiently and with the correct kind of waste and that all the neighbourhood hasn't thrown all their old mattresses and dead electronics in it in the middle of the night, costing the site a fortune to dispose of.

MOO

I wonder if it was simply to separate them from the bodies, from a tracking perspective, as there was a phone apparently ( but wouldn't you just destroy the phone? ) .

It began when some blood-covered clothes, a phone, watch and wallet were discovered in a skip in the beachside suburb of Cronulla in Sydney’s south on Wednesday morning.

3 shots were fired

Exclusive information shared with 2GB this morning. A man whom lived 150m from the home notified police after checking his security cameras and picking up 3 gunshots just after 930am on Monday. They only checked the security camera footage after seeing the media coverage. First gunshot was then followed by 2 quick shots. 2GB confirms that they have heard the audio.

I thought police door knocked the street for CCTV footage? Surely they did?

One thing I can't get my head around is why he dumped the identifying items in the skip bin at Cronulla???

Who knows, I would have guessed to throw people off like was a robbery and abduction however because he sent those messages about moving to Perth makes no sense. Why were they not included in the bag with the bodies. Im wondering now if both Jesse and Luke may have not been fully clothed at the time of his arrival and their clothes and phone wallet or whatever he took was in the pile of clothes near them. still no clue why he would have put them elsewhere.

Who knows, I would have guessed to throw people off like was a robbery and abduction however because he sent those messages about moving to Perth makes no sense. Why were they not included in the bag with the bodies. Im wondering now if both Jesse and Luke may have not been fully clothed at the time of his arrival and their clothes and phone wallet or whatever he took was in the pile of clothes near them. still no clue why he would have put them elsewhere.
I’ve read before that unclothed bodies decompose quicker than clothed bodies and perhaps as a police officer he would know that.. and thus removed the clothing?

I also wonder if they were BLC’s clothes or would he have undressed the bodies (partially)?

If he planned on putting the bodies on the bottom of a dam maybe any clothing and accessories add buoyancy?

The phone was probably discarded off for tracking reasons.

Might also be as you said they were not fully clothed at the time of the murder but he has grabbed them after to clean up the blood and then disposed of them separately?

“The accused finally obtained legal counsel this morning and we were subsequently straight out to jail and asked for his assistance,’ Assistant Commissioner Fitzgerald told reporters.

“There was an attempted interview with him [when he was first arrested] but this is the first time he has willingly told us information.”

It comes as the family of Mr Baird and Mr Davies arrived at a crime scene on Jerrara Rd, Bungonia today.

“The first phone call was to the families, to let them know,” Detective Superintendent Danny Doherty said.

As well as the two surf bags containing the men’s bodies, police found “other items of interest of significance” along the fenceline at the rural property.

“A driveway goes up to a property and a fence line there and it’s off the side of the driveway,” Det Supt Doherty said.

“An attempt appears to have been made to cover the bodies with rock and debris.”

Fully believe this case is still in its infancy and there's going to be so much more comes out about BL and his actions/behaviours over the last few months especially in relation to Jesse. Seems quite clear from the media releases today that Luke was unfortunately collateral damage in all of this and was in the wrong place at the wrong time but BL has clearly had something in his mind for Jesse for a while.

I’ve read before that unclothed bodies decompose quicker than clothed bodies and perhaps as a police officer he would know that.. and thus removed the clothing?
I think if left out in the open, that would hold true, but being placed in the surf bags would circumvent that, as they would have somewhat protected them from the elements and also likely maintained other bits of evidence. JMO

Sorry,
But I scratch my head not understanding how this guy who really seems not right in the head became a Police Officer o_O

In the incident with a taser he looked crazy.
It was time to get rid of him then IMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare