Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t even imagine driving around with a dead child I just murdered! How long was she in the car? Was she sitting up? In the front seat? How could camera catch her image if she was hidden? He sure had some stupid ways. Just like his videos. Florida has the DP and I hope he gets it!
Morbid but there are bodily fluids involved with a dead body, mom just overlooked this too? And in the car??

Something is unsettling to me in the interview at 2:41 where she’s saying “She's open with us about, you know, if she's got a crush with anyone. And she told us she had a crush on someone at school. Um, and I looked at…”

I somehow do not believe crushes were a free discussion topic in this home.

I wish someone would interview MS friends and teacher, those that loved her so we would know how sweet she was. I bet she knew her way home. She could use a laptop and a cell phone. I think mom lied about that so we would think MS was really
Disabled. I hope no one makes money off the go fund me! It should all be for MS burial and a memorial.

Morbid but there are bodily fluids involved with a dead body, mom just overlooked this too? And in the car??
My apologies if this sounds crude or morbid, but it depends on the method of killing. We know he disposed of her on the same day, so unless she was shot or stabbed, etc, what bodily fluids would have been there? A body is not decomposing that fast for other fluids.

 JMO

Something is unsettling to me in the interview at 2:41 where she’s saying “She's open with us about, you know, if she's got a crush with anyone. And she told us she had a crush on someone at school. Um, and I looked at…”

I somehow do not believe crushes were a free discussion topic in this home.
Probably said that to blame a kid for her sexual abuse and not her man monster

My apologies if this sounds crude or morbid, but it depends on the method of killing. We know he disposed of her on the same day, so unless she was shot or stabbed, etc, what bodily fluids would have been there? A body is not decomposing that fast for other fluids.

 JMO
Urine? Bowels? Hemmorage bleeds from abuse? Just guessing

 JMO
At the risk of being indelicate, all of your muscles relax pretty much immediately after death, including those associated with your bladder and bowels. So while the decomposition process isn't going to show signs right away, there are often those fluids to deal with right after someone dies.

I agree it would be an improvement. sometimes students run late by their own accord or for parental/guardian delays or apts. they may miss two periods for example. sure, notification at 1st or 2nd period would be good, and if running late, the parent/guardian can disregard the call. basically, its letting the parents know if their kid is skipping. and to be fair, we are not talking about wee ones.
The system may call if any periods are missed. In our district, if you’re picked up early for the last period of the day (like for a doctors appointment), you will get a call and text at 6:30pm that you need to bring a doctor’s note the next day for the absence to be excused. So Mom getting the call at 6pm could have meant MS skipped the last class or was out all day. Deciding to wait for a reply is a choice, but maybe she knows that teacher is particularly prompt with emails.

I think there absolutely is an explanation that can make everything said and done 100% true, but Occam’s Razor says that’s not the case.

Sure isn’t…usually people who think they’re the smartest…aren’t. As we’re seeing with this monster!
Yepppp, in SS Reddit comments referenced above, he talks about how some criminals don’t get caught (he also talks about being a dad in some and that simultaneously makes me mad and makes my skin crawl). It’s definitely worth checking out if folks haven’t seen it (I don’t think we can link to Reddit but I can link to a Disney fan article that can show you where to look!)

back to the morning drive, why did they say they dropped Maddie across the street from the church and she had to cross the street to walk to school? The direction of traffic along the church would have made them on the right side of the street, pull to the curb and let her out, maddie didnt have to cross. another doesn't make sense moment.

In the interview with the female interviewer, she says “I went to pick her up, I drove around, I looked everywhere”. In the other interview, she says “we” in place of I

i agree, I don’t know if I could allow myself to believe that. I also noticed that in the interview with the woman, she said “I went to pick her up”, “I drove around”, “I looked everywhere”. The other interview she replaced all the “I”s with “we”..
Yes, and I'm referring to what was typed on what (I believe) was one of the arrest warrants. It said both "parents' were there after school (paraphrasing). I don't have time to search for what I saw right now. When I find it again, I'll post it. It stood out to me as different from what she said on her interviews. MOO.
ETA: I don't know where to access the arrest warrants. I believe it was typed in the 2nd one.

Last edited:
I wish someone would interview MS friends and teacher, those that loved her so we would know how sweet she was. I bet she knew her way home. She could use a laptop and a cell phone. I think mom lied about that so we would think MS was really
Disabled. I hope no one makes money off the go fund me! It should all be for MS burial and a memorial.

I have to say I am kind of surprised that there have been no interviews with teachers or other adults in her life. I can understand parents of her friends not wanting to subject their children to any more trauma than they've already been subjected to by this horrific event.

I really hope this is because LE is keeping a tight lid on the investigation and asking them not to talk to the press.

I agree it would be an improvement. sometimes students run late by their own accord or for parental/guardian delays or apts. they may miss two periods for example. sure, notification at 1st or 2nd period would be good, and if running late, the parent/guardian can disregard the call. basically, its letting the parents know if their kid is skipping. and to be fair, we are not talking about wee ones.
My son just turned 18, he’s senior in high school, and I get a text and an email if he is late or absent to a class.

If I get a notification about an absence I don’t know about (for example, once he missed a class because he was at the guidance counselor to talk about his schedule), I immediately text him to see why he wasn’t there. I totally trust him, but I still worry!

back to the morning drive, why did they say they dropped Maddie across the street from the church and she had to cross the street to walk to school? The direction of traffic along the church would have made them on the right side of the street, pull to the curb and let her out, maddie didnt have to cross. another doesn't make sense moment.

I noticed that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member