Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on the Madeline Soto investigation: Our detectives and forensic unit are working tirelessly to uncover the truth behind this heartbreaking incident. At this time, we are unable to release any further information as this remains an active and sensitive investigation.
We understand the desire for updates, and we assure you that every effort is being made to get justice for Madeline. As our community continues to heal, please know that your safety and well-being remain our top priority. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this difficult time.
If you’d like to receive email news releases from our department, you can sign up at kissimmee.gov/citynews.

Kissimmee Police Department

Update on the Madeline Soto investigation: Our detectives and forensic unit are working tirelessly to uncover the truth behind this heartbreaking incident. At this time, we are unable to release any further information as this remains an active and sensitive investigation.
We understand the desire for updates, and we assure you that every effort is being made to get justice for Madeline. As our community continues to heal, please know that your safety and well-being remain our top priority. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this difficult time.
If you’d like to receive email news releases from our department, you can sign up at kissimmee.gov/citynews.

Kissimmee Police Department
Translation : we are investigating mom very closely.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Also—Does anyone know if the vehicle Stephan was driving belonged to Jenn or his parents or something? His public defender application he states that he doesn’t have a vehicle..
I am wondering if the car angle might be very important. His friend Frank (who played cards regularly with him and recently) said that SS was driving his father's car and not his own. Now, I suppose since his father was a business man perhaps the business owned and maintained a fleet of cars. Perhaps family members had access and their choice.

I listened again to the Gray Hughes interview and Frank never says what kind of car SS normally drove, just the older model silver/gray Lincoln was SS's dad's vehicle.

So, did some of the long unexplained (to us) hours between Maddy's death and her concealment have to do with SS switching vehicles?

Gray and silver cars make up about one-third of the vehicles on the road. So, if SS had a very flashy, easily recognized car and could swap it out for an older, dime-a-dozen-looking vehicle, it would be the smart move. However, it may have been SS didn't want Maddy and the anticipated, off-road driving messing up his flashy ride.

But, I wonder if WHEN the car was swapped might indicate a rushed quick cover-up, or if he drove his father's car to take Maddy to the party could that indicate pre-mediation? Or simply, for some reason, Dad wanted the flashier vehicle SS normally drove. Who made that choice and when?

Agreed, and it sounds from his friend that he had money for electronics but wasn't seen to be working very much ?

Evidently they're not satisfied with what evidence they have; as in -- there are still questions ?
Omo
In a lot of his Reddit posts he mentions the mom buying his expensive items. also, in his court docs he lists himself as having no employment, no recent income. If I hate one thing it’s a bummy *advertiser censored* man that lives off of a single mom on one income. Even with disregarding everything else,, I have a massive ick from the way this man operated in life lol.

I am wondering if the car angle might be very important. His friend Frank (who played cards regularly with him and recently) said that SS was driving his father's car and not his own. Now, I suppose since his father was a business man perhaps the business owned and maintained a fleet of cars. Perhaps family members had access and their choice.

I listened again to the Gray Hughes interview and Frank never says what kind of car SS normally drove, just the older model silver/gray Lincoln was SS's dad's vehicle.

So, did some of the long unexplained (to us) hours between Maddy's death and her concealment have to do with SS switching vehicles?

Gray and silver cars make up about one-third of the vehicles on the road. So, if SS had a very flashy, easily recognized car and could swap it out for an older, dime-a-dozen-looking vehicle, it would be the smart move. However, it may have been SS didn't want Maddy and the anticipated, off-road driving messing up his flashy ride.

But, I wonder if WHEN the car was swapped might indicate a rushed quick cover-up, or if he drove his father's car to take Maddy to the party could that indicate pre-mediation? Or simply, for some reason, Dad wanted the flashier vehicle SS normally drove. Who made that choice and when?
I personally very much doubt SS had access to another vehicle,especially a flashy one.

This isn't sounding too good, fellas.
no... and what I cant wrap my head around is this: If i had any inkling at all, that my BF had an interest in CP or a history , or a slight sense that he may have done something to my daughter and she went missing, there would be no comradery between us. The videos almost look like shes consoling him more than him to her, very odd. Whos covering for who? what is going on here? when he is in the interviews people say its controlling , is it? or does he want to make sure he gets the story straight? I dont know what this will turn out to be. Moreover, I wouldnt be saying "we" to anything, I think I'd be trying to distance myself. Someone provide some insight?

The abuse took place between February 2022 and February 2024, a time frame starting when the girl was 11 to around the time she went missing, investigators said in the affidavits. The documents offer specifics about two separate incidents depicted in videos and photos found on Sterns’ phone, one that took place in August 2022, when Madeline was 11, and another at an unspecified time when she was 12

I was just thinking about this too. A huge gap of time and not a long distance to travel.

SS is videod dumping MS’s items at 7:35am into the apartment complex dumpsters.

8:19am SS is on video *returning* to the apartment complex w MS in the car (from where?)

It wasn’t until 1-2:30pm that SS was spotted in the area MS was found, “changing his flat tire”

Was he also on video driving near the school as well? I’m not able to find the time stamp for that but I thought it was mentioned.

(Link for timeline)
Madeline Soto was sexually abused by mom’s boyfriend for years, documents say
7:35am - bookbag dump
8:10 - caught on license plate reader driving AWAY from the school
8:19 - caught on video with possibly dead Maddie in his vehicle at location of book bag dump.
1-2:30 - in the area of where the body was eventually found

3. Too risky to carry a body out in daylight , too risky to come back home with her after that again at 8.19 . So I believe she was alive when she left that morning dressed in jeans n shirt not night clothes.
I can't believe I did not think about her outfit, even with the photo leak at all, but she really was not in her sleep things.

I think this is interesting. I mean if he killed her during the night and realized it right off (like less than 3 hours after she died) and wanted to cover his tracks, it is possible he dressed her. But is it likely? With the rest of the mess he did? Is it remorse? Was he doing this for the cctv or even the mum, so that she could appear alive in the car from distance? Somehow I don't think these options are good, either.

Did they really leave the house early together and the possible assault and certain killing happened elsewhere? Did he really just aim to kill her for some reason -<modsnip> and possible standing up to him have been mentioned here.

Or were they home clothes from the previous night? Did she never make it to bed in the first place? Because she was drugged or because she was attacked?

Curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's torture trying to figure out the whys. Madeline gets home all happy from her 13th birthday party. JS said she showed them the gifts she got, I think she said them, so maybe he wasn't at the party. Then the mother says good night and that is it. It's so disturbing to try to imagine what could've happened after that. It does seem like it must've happened closer to morning. Didn't Frank say SS gets up super early?

What time did the witness report seeing the flat tire spotting? That was near where he left her body behind the roadside trees?

Thank You @grannygates! You were answering my question before I even posted.

He dumps her belongings outside the home and I can't imagine why. My guess would be to stage a run away.

Then, why'd he feel the need to go towards the school? Was he trying to get his car on camera? Was he looking for a place near the school to leave her body?

Well, then he seemed to be scrambling lost with no plan. For some reason he goes back to the residence, taking a big risk because MS is deceased in the car. @MassGuy, any idea why he'd go back to the residence? For a shovel, gas money? Did he even get out of the car when he went back to the residence? Was JS sleeping in, or going into work that day? She seemed to take so much in stride, not panicking at first, waiting to call 911 and report her missing. Sorry, thinking out loud, can't figure out what I don't know yet. Just so thankful he was caught so quickly.
Frank said SS was up all night and slept all day until 4:30-5pm.

That is the exact phrase that bothered me. Time of death in cases like this are so often tied to when radio silence on social media starts. I really think he was trying to think of a way out of this, how to stage the body, how to make it look like a runaway…. The murder could have been the evening before, but then the “photo” has her in jeans…
The murder still could have happened the night before and she was in jeans - if someone re-dressed her from whatever she had been wearing.

The abuse took place between February 2022 and February 2024, a time frame starting when the girl was 11 to around the time she went missing, investigators said in the affidavits. The documents offer specifics about two separate incidents depicted in videos and photos found on Sterns’ phone, one that took place in August 2022, when Madeline was 11, and another at an unspecified time when she was 12

she should have been out on the street with her family distributing flyers and making a plea via the media while doing that. instead she sat in her house with the demon in the background "waiting". and then another home interview, this time the demon speaks. IMO I feel an arrest is in the works. right now, there isnt an attorney up front for her, to control the narrative.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Also—Does anyone know if the vehicle Stephan was driving belonged to Jenn or his parents or something? His public defender application he states that he doesn’t have a vehicle..
SS friend who was on Grey Hughes stated that the car SS was driving at the time belonged to SS father.

Frank said SS was up all night and slept all day until 4:30-5pm.
Danggg 5pm is crazy,, so I wonder if on the *very very very slight* off chance that “mom OBSERVED (not helped, was home while, spoke to Maddie while…observed is very vague) Madeline getting dressed for school at 8am” was a telecommunications observation such as; Stephan FaceTimed mom at 8am & flipped the camera to Maddie putting her sock & shoes on (in his mind if so, I would imagine if a FaceTime call of this nature was made it was for his alibi.. “there now mom will vouch I really did take her to school”) I only say this is even a possibility because him discarding her backpack in their apartment dumpster at 7:35 doesn’t necessarily place her as deceased at 7:35am, nor did it indicate he ever got in a vehicle or left the complex, we have no time of departure from the complex in a vehicle at this time..and we’re still missing what time mom left the apartment, I believe we’re missing those details by design.. but I wonder if mom sometimes leaves in the very early morning hours let’s say 4, 5 or 6am for work (I was told she works at the front desk of a hotel), and that the reason Stephan stays up so late is to have access to Madeline immediately when mom would leave, but before school starts? I’m just raddling off ideas here idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickerprod