Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is at least one scenario I can think of where it could be both an accidental hit and a subsequent murder... Perp driving carelessly, possibly under the influence of something after a night of hard partying, hits a jogger at a high rate of speed, stops, and realizes she's seriously injured, possibly not going to survive the crash, he knows he's in a sling and panics and bundles her off somewhere to either finish the job or let time do the inevitable to someone who is badly injured and doesn't receive care.

I can't think of the name off the top of my head, but I know of at least one similar case in the US from years ago- young woman left a bar and drove home inebriated, accidentally hit a pedestrian without any witnesses, and the impact of the crash flung him right through her windshield. She panicked and drove home and parked her car in her garage with him still pinned there, alive but obviously gravely hurt and begging for mercy. Instead of calling for help or taking him to the hospital, she called a couple of friends to come over and try to help her cover it all up because she cared more about going to jail or losing her license than she did an innocent human life.

Obviously I have no idea if this is what happened, but it could explain how someone who didn't even know Sam came to take her life without premeditation.
That is shocking that she kept driving with no windshield and the injured dying person in the car with her. JMO

Can someone remind of the other case of someone running in the woods, mentioned previously in here, from a few years ago. Could he be linked to that, or not? I can't remember the details. JMO MOO

J
I found mention of him attending SPC for the years 2014 to 2016 in the SPC school newsletter. But then it states PY 2019, which could be short for Pyramid Hill school, which is well over 2 hours drive from SPC. Seems a bit of a gap in his learning. I wonder why? What did he do from 2017 to 2019?

I have changed his name to Perp
  • Great to see Old Boys SM (SPC 2014-2019) and Perp SPC 2014-16, PY2019) and current Year 11 student DP along with others, are encouraging a culture of looking after their mates in this story.
Juvi?

Thank you, that has been driving me nuts all afternoon! So he left in around year 10, which would like up with reports of him being an electrician.

I haven't read that he is an electrician, but I have read (in an AFL magazine) that his dad had two trades before the AFL ... an electrician and a telecomms tech.

I wonder if he worked with his dad.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members