AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right , His son really seems to be a joy to him and not a burden. He does fun things with his son and includes his friends to play video games. They are bonded apparently. I really hope this kid is okay.
Not be overspeculative but everyone is suspect right now... I hope LE looked into dad's friends that played games with him too. IIRC, dad only allowed Sebastian to play on his Playstation with his friends (unsure this included chatting?)

You just never know people and so many crimes happen through association. JMOO, MOO

Not be overspeculative but everyone is suspect right now... I hope LE looked into dad's friends that played games with him too. IIRC, dad only allowed Sebastian to play on his Playstation with his friends (unsure this included chatting?)

You just never know people and so many crimes happen through association. JMOO, MOO
Good point. I think law enforcement must be used to seeing these connections.

@TBInvestigation

An Endangered Child Alert has been issued for 15yo Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers on behalf of the Sumner Co. SO.He was seen earlier today near Stafford Court in Hendersonville wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweatpants & glasses.

Tips?

SCSO at 615-451-3838 or 1-800-TBI-FIND.

View attachment 490515
12:17 PM · Feb 26, 2024
Am I the only one who finds it odd that LE hasn’t used any of the photos reportedly taken of him earlier in the day/evening by mom? IIRC those pics were said to have been taken at a restaurant. Wouldn’t photos of him from the day he disappeared best represent him in these posts and flyers ? Not to mention it could be beneficial to those in the areas with security cameras (who LE continues to remind to review footage of) to know and be able to visualize what he was wearing earlier in the day. For all we know the black sweatsuit was just his pajamas. /jmo

Last edited:
Am I the only one who finds it odd that LE hasn’t used any of the photos reportedly taken of him earlier in the day/evening by mom? IIRC those pics were said to have been taken at a restaurant. Wouldn’t those photos best represent what he looked like on the day he went missing? / JMO
I had thought that this image was from dinner. Now looking at it again, the way the two are seated together, was stepdad there also?
iu

image from here (I think from the video)

Right , His son really seems to be a joy to him and not a burden. He does fun things with his son and includes his friends to play video games. They are bonded apparently. I really hope this kid is okay.
Of course he isn't a burden. Did the mom or stepdad say that?

I had thought that this image was from dinner. Now looking at it again, the way the two are seated together, was stepdad there also?
iu

Ahh! I hadn’t seen this photo!
I’m curious to know if anyone was across as well.

side note: Looks like he hardly ate anything yet the check is visible. I only bring it up to say that I really hope he had a full enough stomach before he left for wherever he disappeared to hours later :(

Ahh! I hadn’t seen this photo!

side note: Looks like he hardly ate anything yet the check is visible. I only bring it up to say I hope he had a full enough stomach before he left for wherever it is that he did hours later :(
I know, I never expected this much time to go by without a positive result or possible arrest. So frustrating.

iu

Is this from Sunday dinner, or is this when they went with the aunt (IIRC) to Texas Roadhouse Saturday evening?

BBM

How near is near?
And two people? I’m really not seeing that.
If anything it’s more likely a dog being walked.

How significant can this video be if LE hasn’t even mentioned it? If they believed it to be him wouldn’t they be using it as a point of reference to better establish a timeline of events for the public?

/jmo
"What you will see are just two specks of light and people with flashlights moving in the area around Roger's Hendersonville home.

It's believed Sebastian left his home -- barefoot and with a flashlight -- sometime overnight. Since his disappearance authorities have reviewed security video from homes in the neighborhood looking for clues.

"We have had several clips that have come in," said Eric Craddock, Sumner County chief deputy.

And, one is getting the most attention -- showing signs of activity around Sebastian's home the night he disappeared. You see two light sources -- which we've circled to help follow.

For point of reference -- the security camera was pointing toward the back of Sebastian's home in a common area. In the video -- you see Subject One with a light source in the lower right-hand corner.

Then you see Subject Two briefly appear and move toward the first before that light source is covered or obscured by bushes.

Subject One a few seconds later then moves out of frame. Then Subject Two reappears -- and follows Subject One off screen.

Then, a short time later -- it's very vague, but you see one of the subjects moving quickly back through the common area."

Exclusive: Home security video from the night Sebastian Rogers disappeared

"At this is stage in the investigation, there is no evidence that criminal activity is involved. There is also no evidence that criminal activity is not involved. So until information develops that directs it one way or the other, all options are being considered and pursued," Niland said

I'm late joining and unsure if already discussed. He was a huge Minecraft fan, which worries me.

There is a chat on there and grooming is a possibility. If some stranger befriended him over time and earned his trust it's possible he convinced Sebastian to dress in 'night gear' (black clothes/flashlight) to meet up for a top secret mission kinda thing.

A stranger might convince him not to wear shoes to not be tracked or perhaps stranger was initially on foot and walked up to his window to sneak out. I haven't had time to dig deep, has anyone seen pics of LE get foot prints around the window area of house?
Bio-Dad stated that Sebastian played on his account without access to the Internet. The only people Sr was playing with were Seth's friends. Seth also said that he was sitting right next to SR when SR was playing.

"What you will see are just two specks of light and people with flashlights moving in the area around Roger's Hendersonville home.

It's believed Sebastian left his home -- barefoot and with a flashlight -- sometime overnight. Since his disappearance authorities have reviewed security video from homes in the neighborhood looking for clues.

"We have had several clips that have come in," said Eric Craddock, Sumner County chief deputy.

And, one is getting the most attention -- showing signs of activity around Sebastian's home the night he disappeared. You see two light sources -- which we've circled to help follow.

For point of reference -- the security camera was pointing toward the back of Sebastian's home in a common area. In the video -- you see Subject One with a light source in the lower right-hand corner.

Then you see Subject Two briefly appear and move toward the first before that light source is covered or obscured by bushes.

Subject One a few seconds later then moves out of frame. Then Subject Two reappears -- and follows Subject One off screen.

Then, a short time later -- it's very vague, but you see one of the subjects moving quickly back through the common area."

Exclusive: Home security video from the night Sebastian Rogers disappeared
Can Mom and stepdad be ruled out as the two figures on the security camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15