Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #178

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what's funny about this post. It concerns the brutal murders of two innocent girls.

@susiQ , this is the first time I'm seeing that EF said he "was on the bridge with two girls."
I didn’t know why OP found that funny either, but OP seems to find other posts of mine funny too. I guess they have a very warped sense of humour. SB said we should “report” but that would make me as childish as them! :) JMO

Once the photos and documents were leaked, one of the men who received them, was eventually confronted and questioned about it. He was an Air Force Officer and family man. This shook him up so much that he killed himself. It was devastating to his family.

oh thank you I didn't even know anything was leaked

Once the photos and documents were leaked, one of the men who received them, was eventually confronted and questioned about it. He was an Air Force Officer and family man. This shook him up so much that he killed himself. It was devastating to his family.

His is sadly another casualty of this dangerous case. Should we begin a list of case affiliated deaths since Feb 2017 as there are many?

It seems this particular gentleman, and veteran, had PTSD and, as such, the additional stress and trauma that he'd be investigated for CS photos of two girls was hanging heavily over him. Did he die the day after JH's interview? TIA

His is sadly another casualty of this dangerous case. Should we begin a list of case affiliated deaths since Feb 2017 as there are many?

It seems this particular gentleman, and veteran, had PTSD and, as such, the additional stress and trauma that he'd be investigated for CS photos of two girls was hanging heavily over him. Did he die the day after JH's interview? TIA
Yes, IIRC it was just a day or two after the interrogation. :(

Yes, and I would like to know how they could establish that.

Surely his mouth cannot be seen moving in sync with the audio anywhere in the video... If that were the case, they would have a fairly clear visual of his face.

Not so certain on this. The cell camera could have been moving as BG was approaching, it could have left BG's face and lowered down to BG lower half. Libby probably would have lowered her hand at some point picking up BG's clothing as it left his face. Hope that made sense. If one sees his face and video lowers to his frame and clothing it would be beyond a reasonable doubt for me.

Yes, IIRC it was just a day or two after the interrogation. :(
So very sad, he left a wife and young children behind. I can't get over how anyone would think this is acceptable behavior by Defense to have leaked this information to begin with. They didn't care who they affected, they were Hail Mary passing to get a narrative out to the public around the gag order.

Unfortunately you can't make someone have a conscious or care about who they might effect. :(

Yes, lying. I’m glad you brought it up. I want to know who is lying, especially between BH, PW, JM and AH. Someone’s lying there!

1) BH claims PW did it, according to AH. They had a “falling out” over taking sacrifice to the next level, in the woods, by the river, except PW claims they fell out over BH going to church. <modsnip - off topic commentary>

2) JM says he’s never been to Delphi, except TH reports he and PW are as close as “brothers?” Maybe she was mistaken and was referring to BH? Need some clarification on that. Someone, either his ex-girlfriend or the mother of his child (can’t be sure which), loaned him a car to meet with his “buddies” up there in Delphi. Came back with blood all down the side. Took several washes to get it all off. That’s a bit concerning!

3) PW claims on a podcast that he never cared for JM (so obviously he knew him) and I would imagine that would include any of JM’s “associates?” Another lie to deflect his “brotherhood?”

Yep, lots of lyin’ going on down there! JMHO
What is the source of all your quotes please? MSM articles, something other than FB or any SM. I have never seen any of this stated anywhere in MSM.

MOO

For all the naysayers that think the State conspired and dreamed up some elaborate lie and intentionally erased recordings, the subject of the bad VCR recording system was brought up back in 2014 at one of the Caroll County Meetings:

Page 1, Caroll County Jail paragraph 2

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/uploads/9/1/2/1/9121287/council_1.16.2014.pdf

moo
I just came across this
For all the naysayers that think the State conspired and dreamed up some elaborate lie and intentionally erased recordings, the subject of the bad VCR recording system was brought up back in 2014 at one of the Caroll County Meetings:

Page 1, Caroll County Jail paragraph 2

http://www.carrollcountygovernment.org/uploads/9/1/2/1/9121287/council_1.16.2014.pdf

moo
I just came across this and admire the relevance. It's late at night PST and yet after seven years (!) we still bring hearts
and minds to insights here. Still putting the "sleuths" in "Web sleuths".

And it has just reached a level even I, who's so jaded about this defense, could never have imagined. It's despicable. AJMO
Honestly this is the biggest load of garbage I've ever read. I hope Hennessy charges for the Motions by word. He's making a nice sum of $$ off this Defense Team.

There is gross misconduct and contempt by this Defense all day long and I hope they are punished with sanctions/fines or whatever the Court may deem necessary. Their actions have destroyed the integrity of Defense lawyers everywhere unfortunately and they should be held accountable.

MOO

This trial is still slated for May 13. What is that, like 48 days? I wonder if it will get pushed off or that really will happen.
Did look for MSM source on EF, the closest thing I saw was the Sun. But this source has a bit on it, not as much detail: Attorneys for Delphi murders suspect say teens were ‘ritualistically sacrificed’ in new court filing
It won't happen IMO because the Defense is not ready. Unless Judge Gull holds their feet to the fire, which she absolutely should because they are the ones that filed the Motion for Speedy Trial.

This article is almost comical because it comes from statements made by the Defense in the Franks Memo.

We've waited long enough, #Justice4Abby&Libby

MOO

Last edited:
Weineke Confirmed RA's Defense Attny Hennessy has set up a fund for expert expenses that the Court has denied RA
The story is on her twitter acct.
Oh this is grand! A new, lower level than I even dreamed this Defense capable of. CW as a former appellate lawyer of RA should conduct herself in a more professional manner, than help shilling for funds by this Defense.

It's yet another example of the low class actions by all involved here. Sad and beyond comprehension all the way around. This is going to backfire spectacularly for all of them IMO. I believe many careers will be ruined by the time this trial is over.

JMO

Yes it is. Then he admitted in his letter his thought process at that moment was to tell the judge a falsehood.
They were caught red handed and what was their natural instinct? To lie to the Court. Tells me everything I need to know about anybody's character. They could have gone out there and made their case on the record at 2 pm, but with 6 State witnesses, they knew they were caught, just not to what extent.

Lying liars who lie, never trust them is my motto.

MOO

The State brought the Forston messages into the public realm.

For the Contempt Hearing Matter (ostensibly not related to the RA Case),
the Forston evidence exhibit (pages and pages) was the State's evidence. The State's investigators (who were State's witnesses for this hearing) explained where they came from (the Leaks Investigation, resulting in the Westerman charges on behalf of theft victim Baldwin).

At the Contempt Hearing, the Prosecution moved to enter the Forston exhibit into the record, and Gull permitted it, over the objection of the Defense.

The Contempt hearing has concluded. (One and done.)

Forston's messages (140 plus pages) are now on the Court record for the Contempt Matter.
The Contempt Matter awaits the State's response to the D's summary memo submitted today (due in a week) and then a decision from Gull within 30 days from the State response filing.
They were admitted to the record of the hearing because testimony touched on them. They were released in an appendix for a defense memorandum. Just despicable behavior by DH since he didn't need to include them in the public filing. He just needed to reference them for the judge who will rule on the evidence, not the public. JMO

I took a visit there but not going to link it here. Go to wieneke twitter to confirm the story.
FYI: It reads a one time $25K expert bill will be paid.
(Was that the same amount that Judge Gull denied?)
Hennessy as Attorney is named as managing this. When attny manages an account for case expenses - there is no "monkey business" and auditing.
Looks like folks checked in with Wieneke to confirm it was indeed what it says it is; she confirms; she called and spoke w/ Hennessy.
How should an indigent murder defendant arrange to pay for his trial experts if the STATE (here the Judge acting for the State) denies the payment? JMO
I'm curious, who's this expert witness that's charging $25k? Is that money just for one person?

RF repeatedly asked for an attorney. JH should have left him alone at that point and allowed him to seek help. It appears RF had lots of leaks being fed to him from elsewhere too so let’s keep things in perspective. JMO
Who said RF asked repeatedly for an attorney? And who else was feeding leaks to him? Please provide links, I'd like to read about that. TIA

How should an indigent murder defendant arrange to pay for his trial experts if the STATE (here the Judge acting for the State) denies the payment? JMO
There is a standard process for reimbursement.

Barring the unlikely case where the defense has absolute proof that their client is innocent, isn't raising reasonable doubt basically the defense's job?
Of course but their attempts to do so have been extremely, ahem, creative and varied.
I feel defence will usually focus their efforts on putting forward one or two solid alternative (exculpatory) theories, not the 379 ideas the defence here have come up with.

There is a standard process for reimbursement.

I am lost here. I have no idea how that works. The defense wasn't already had experts? But probably they didn't like what the experts said, so they are asking for more money for other experts? Or the jugde denied any expert for the defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57