OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m wondering if the people involved were somehow powerful politically in the area, which gave them a sense of being able, even if suspected, to bully, threaten and control the narrative! This made them feel more powerful to be above suspicion and felt they could out smart LE! I feel there was a very good reason for LE to maintain silence to the public until the arrests! LE did an outstanding job!
I think another element is that they just didn’t think this would blow up like it did. The world looks very different outside of your remote neck of the woods.

She is one strong tough cookie...big voice in repub party, head of the school board, big land owner.....and knows the legal system very well...all these points in MSM in recent years.
All you mention and her belief in "Sovereignty" as it applied to herself - was her demise. Tifany thought she had the right to decide who lives and dies. But the State of Oklahoma is going to prove her wrong!!

Incredibly narcissistic.

Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation - Authorized Page

FOUR ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO TEXAS COUNTY DISAPPEARANCE CASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

APRIL 13, 2024

TEXAS COUNTY, OK – On March 30, 2024, the Texas County Sheriff’s Office requested the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation to investigate the suspicious disappearance of 27-year-old Veronica Butler and 39-year-old Jilian Kelley.

Their vehicle was found abandoned near Highway 95 and Road L, south of Elkhart, Kansas, in rural Texas County. OSBI special agents immediately began investigating the vehicle and determined there was evidence to indicate foul play.

On April 13, 43-year-old Tad Bert Cullum, 54-year-old Tifany Machel Adams, 50-year-old Cole Earl Twombly, and 44-year-old Cora Twombly were arrested in Texas and Cimarron Counties. All four individuals were booked into the Texas County Jail on two counts of First-Degree Murder, two counts of Kidnapping, and one count of Conspiracy to Commit Murder in the First Degree.

The OSBI and local law enforcement are still currently working to locate the two victims. Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the OSBI at tips@osbi.ok.gov or 1-800-522-8017.

Our agency would like to thank the Texas County Sheriff's Department, FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Kansas Bureau of Investigation, Kansas Highway Patrol, and several other local agencies for assisting us with this case.

We are "Protecting Oklahoma one Partnership at a time.”
#OSBI #OneTeamOneMission

Tifany Adams - Log into Facebook
Tad Cullum - Log into Facebook
Cole Twombly - Log into Facebook
Cora Twombly - Log into Facebook

Last edited:
Good questions. With all the LE involved and considering the interval between the disappearances and the arrests, and the tight time window for the initial confrontation: I am anticipating we are going to hear about a mountain of cellular and otherwise electronic data about the vehicles and players and exactly where they were as this crime progressed. JMO but I anticipate that LE has known for some time when Mrs Kelley was established to be the proctor for this visit and that arrangements were made by TA to ensure that the second person in the Kia was not one of her own friends or acquaintances. I also anticipate that we will be told that there is much more rancorous history between TA and JK than we are aware of to date.
Supposition and JMO where and as applicable
I don't think so. I think Jillian was a wild card..a dispensable wild card. Her favored CB was safe so who cares.
Little did she know that "preachers wife" would kick off a fire storm.
But....we will learn more...

I’m wondering if the people involved were somehow powerful politically in the area, which gave them a sense of being able, even if suspected, to bully, threaten and control the narrative! This made them feel more powerful to be above suspicion and felt they could out smart LE! I feel there was a very good reason for LE to maintain silence to the public until the arrests! LE did an outstanding job!
Delusions of grandeur will get you eventually.

And her over the top references to God, Christian values and so on, in her announcements and FB posts.
Immoral hypocrite and liar, her godly "values" just used as a power play for her self importance, influence and narcissism.
TA must have felt very threatened by VB's attempt to get custody. But to resort to murder???

Worse yet, how in the world did she convince the others to go along with her evil plan? Did they worship the ground she walked on or something?

I just can't wrap my head around how she got the other couple involved.

TA must have felt very threatened by VB's attempt to get custody. But to resort to murder???

Worse yet, how in the world did she convince the others to go along with her evil plan? Did they worship the ground she walked on or something?

I just can't wrap my head around how she got the other couple involved.
I think TC owed her, and perhaps the other couple were enticed by money.

I can, too.

This whole thing borders on the unbelievable. A grandmother who rules the roost and a boyfriend and friends who will do the unthinkable for her.

Look how many families were just ruined. And the kids -- unless Veronica has some family that might take them, they stand a chance of being raised by a father who's had his share of problems.

Did Tifany really think she could pull this off?
Unfortunately, I do think she thought she could get away with it. I believe she felt she was all powerful, untouchable, and that no one, LE included, would dare attempt to go up against her.

Well, she was wrong!

This woman has destroyed so many lives in her wake and left countless children motherless. She is evil personified.

<modsnip>

Now that I’ve typed that I wonder if there are other bodies buried out there somewhere. Just thinking out loud.

All MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures are included here of those arrested,

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said Tifany Adams, 54, Tad Cullum, 43, Cole Twombly, 50 and Cora Twombly, 44, were arrested on Saturday.

The OSBI said all four are in the Texas County jail accused of first-degree murder, two counts of kidnapping and one count of conspiracy to commit murder in the first-degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member