OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presser notes:

FBI requested to assist on April, 4.

Sheriff says that call came in on March, 30 of an abandoned vehicle with persons missing. Deputies responded, found some things that weren't adding up. Established crime scene and notified OSBI who eventually took the lead. Established a search party and searched the area around the crime scene for a mile in each direction (fire department also assisted), along with multiple other agencies.

From the get-go they felt this wasn't a random thing. Information led to this being targeted and they started looking in those directions.

District attorney says that on Friday the charges were filed under seal to protect officers and to try and keep children out of harms way. No shots fired, kids are safe. Files are now unsealed, to include affidavits. We'll know a lot soon!

Really fighting back against this narrative police weren't doing anything. Over 100 officers literally working night and day. Wants to thank corporate America (referring to the usual suspects I imagine, Facebook, phone companies, etc). They received everything with lightning speed (subpoenas, etc).

Turning it off now because my favorite person (spokesman) is saying lots of stuff but saying nothing at all at the same time. Remarkable.

Not random, more targeted, based upon the information they learned.

Per DA
Information filed under seal to protect LE and the children. Now unsealed and available at the courthouse.
Multiple agencies came together.
Multiple search warrants issued and were responded to promptly.

Sounds like they are going to keep all the info pretty close to vest until there's either a plea or trial.
They said the arrest affidavits and information have been unsealed and are available at the courthouse. I’m sure the media will have access to that shortly, and it’ll be published on the court site.

I’m thrilled because in conspiracies like this we typically have to wait weeks or months, as they are of course worried about other suspects. Doesn’t look like those concerns exist here.

They said the arrest affidavits and information have been unsealed and are available at the courthouse. I’m sure the media will have access to that shortly, and it’ll be published on the court site.

I’m thrilled because in conspiracies like this we typically have to wait weeks or months, as they are of course worried about other suspects. Doesn’t look like those concerns exist here.
Yes, but other than what is in the probable cause affidavit, I doubt we are going to get much info until there's a trial or sentencing for plea deals.

Back to the topic of how many marriages TA has had. Some have said 4 or 5. The question is: are these former spouses alive? If not, did they die of natural causes, an accident, or suicide? How about homicide or "undetermined" or "pending"?
Public divorce and or marriage records say 4 husbands
Pretty sure her daughters father was never married to TA. TC live on boyfriend, but not sure for how long

Pretty sure all are alive. Imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members