OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE: A reminder straight from Etiquette & Information, linked below this post.

"VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their social media, personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them."

If you have info you wish to discuss that doesn't belong on the thread, make a private conversation and discuss it all you'd like.

Thanks for helping us keep Websleuths like Tricia has always intended.

Knitty,

MOD NOTE - URGENT, PLEASE READ:

Some of the documents are now accessible again. Some are not - it appears from our frantic mod/admin review that those no longer available contain sensitive information about the children, names of non--case players, etc.

Websleuths tries very hard to be cooperative with the needs of law enforcement and the courts. We don't know for sure why they were taken down, but since those documents are no longer available, discussing what is in them is not allowed.

Thanks,

Knitty,

Edit: Please note that the children in this case are identifiable because of this case and those documents that are not available. They may read here one day. If it's not in the available docs, please don't discuss it.

MOD NOTE - URGENT, PLEASE READ:

Some of the documents are now accessible again. Some are not - it appears from our frantic mod/admin review that those no longer available contain sensitive information about the children, names of non--case players, etc.

Websleuths tries very hard to be cooperative with the needs of law enforcement and the courts. We don't know for sure why they were taken down, but since those documents are no longer available, discussing what is in them is not allowed.

Thanks,

Knitty,

Edit: Please note that the children in this case are identifiable because of this case and those documents that are not available. They may read here one day. If it's not in the available docs, please don't discuss it.
^^^ AS A REMINDER ^^^

IF THE INFORMATION YOU POST CAN NOT BE FOUND IN AN APPROVED MAINSTREAM MEDIA LINK, A STATEMENT RELEASED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT, OR AN OTHERWISE APPROVED SOURCE, YOU MAY NOT DISCUSS IT.

The
currently available court documents pertaining to VB are easily accessible to the public and allowed to be linked and discussed here (as several members have been doing). Court documents no longer accessible to the public via the government site or other approved sources are off limits.

Links are REQUIRED when posting anything as fact. If you want to discuss it, provide a source link.

Sleuthing anyone other than the two missing women is not allowed. At this point, no one has been named a suspect or person of interest.

Members choosing to disregard this and other instructions from Administrators or Moderators will have their posting privileges suspended. Zero Tolerance.

MOD NOTE:

Quick note - I haven't seen an official missing page posted yet. As members are indicating there are several, PLEASE make sure anything you bring here is from the OFFICIAL page. Look at "People" to make sure it's run by family and not by random true crime creators, etc.

Remember that only posts by the administrator of the official page can be brought here. More info at the Social Media link below this post.

Thanks!!!!

(And thank you also for keeping the info within what you can actually link!)

Hi Everyone,
I'm seeing disturbing discussions about accusations of sexual assault (SA) against children
Please DO NOT discuss the SA'ing of children or of accusations of someone SA'ing children or SA in general.
There has been nothing about this in Main Stream Media, MSM. Documents are sealed. The police have said nothing about this topic.
This case has enough to discuss without bringing up rumors or suggesting things that have not been released or proven.
Thank you,
Tricia

1713142014639.jpeg
A court hearing was set for this Wednesday, when Butler was expected to seek full custody.

OSBI is not revealing details about what happened or the actions of each suspect, but a custody dispute may be linked to a motive.

Back to the topic of how many marriages TA has had. Some have said 4 or 5. The question is: are these former spouses alive? If not, did they die of natural causes, an accident, or suicide? How about homicide or "undetermined" or "pending"?

From Wikipedia: "The [causes of death] classifications are natural, accidental, suicide, homicide, undetermined, and pending. Only medical examiner's and coroners may use all of the manners of death. Other certifiers must use natural or refer the death to the medical examiner. The manner of death is determined by the medical examiner."

CDC - Stats for Oklahoma

I hope the authorities are thoroughly checking into her past.

Back to the topic of how many marriages TA has had. Some have said 4 or 5. The question is: are these former spouses alive? If not, did they die of natural causes, an accident, or suicide? How about homicide or "undetermined" or "pending"?

From Wikipedia: "The [causes of death] classifications are natural, accidental, suicide, homicide, undetermined, and pending. Only medical examiner's and coroners may use all of the manners of death. Other certifiers must use natural or refer the death to the medical examiner. The manner of death is determined by the medical examiner."

CDC - Stats for Oklahoma

I hope the authorities are thoroughly checking into her past.
Certainly makes a person wonder if this was the first time.

I fear it will be really hard for the OSBI agents to get through this. I hope LE will speak instead of a representative for the agency. I’ve been thinking of the agents. I’m hopeful…
I'll tell you what, if it's that spokesman again, I'll absolutely lose it. I do think it will be actual law enforcement officers this time, as it's reached the legal stage.

That guy would probably say they're hopeful the women are still alive, despite murder charges being filed.

UPDATE- On April 14, the OSBI, FBI – Federal Bureau of Investigation, Texas County Sheriff's Department, and the Office of the Oklahoma Chief Medical Examiner recovered two deceased persons in rural Texas County.

Both individuals will be transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office to determine identification, as well as cause and manner of death. This is still an ongoing investigation.

We are “Protecting Oklahoma one Partnership at a time.”
#OSBI #OneTeamOneMission

Given that on Friday they said a PC would likely be given on Sat. or today Sun., and now Monday, I have a feeling that it may be pretty devastating.
They already announced the arrests, so no reason to do a PC till they have some major news other than we are still looking for the remains.

eta. Well, I just now see the new posts.....

Given that on Friday they said a PC would likely be given on Sat. or today Sun., and now Monday, I have a feeling that it may be pretty devastating.
They already announced the arrests, so no reason to do a PC till they have some major news other than we are still looking for the remains.

eta. Well, I just now see the new posts.....
This is probably the girls. We know their fate already but still this is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathangel333