OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very clear the only person who would benefit from the murders was TA and she had been conspiring for months to put together a plan of murder, knowingly also involving the murder of JK.

She was the ringleader, the mastermind, and she is the one who really deserves the death penalty. No mercy from her for anyone that got in her way.

I think she will also be a danger to the Twombley daughter and anyone else she perceives as slighting her, even in prison. The others need life without parole.

Devil’s advocate for the theory one of the suspects lead LE to the bodies, I’m seeing in the below article it states, “Before Butler and Kelley’s disappearance on March 30 before 10:16 a.m. and 10:35 p.m., court documents reveal that the phones pinged at a property about 8.5 miles away from the car.” The bodies have also been described as being 8.5 miles away. I’m going to assume that is the same location.

Could LE have deduced where the bodies were likely located from the cell phone information and just waited until everyone was in custody before acting on it? That would explain the timing, along with the lack of general searching from LE. They knew where they needed to search they just wanted to get the suspects in custody first to avoid tipping them off by searching.

I think that is a possibility. TA apparently had quit a colorful reputation as someone not to be messed with in the area (per reporters last week on news nation broadcast) So if LE had an idea where the bodies may be, or at least the phones were last, they may have been building a case for arrest while monitoring the location so no one could tamper with it until they had suspects in custody.

ETA I also wonder it Adams and her associates have been on a watch list due to their anti government/religions group affiliations and LE had way more info than we about such leanings from day one.

Newsnation now:

They have the affidavits in the case, that have all kinds of new information about the suspects and their actions. Custody battle is linked to the murders.

Grandma was at the heart of it. Wow, we’re going to be learning much more than I imagined. Daughter of the Twombley’s played a major role in blowing this open. Parents weren’t home that morning, had told daughter they were going on a mission. Made her clean up pickup when they returned. Jillian had a firearm in her purse which wasn’t recovered.

Apparently grandma told her son in February that the custody battle won’t be an issue much longer.

Court ordered supervisor was available but Grandma gave her time off and lied about it (sounds like).

Much more but I don’t want to get it wrong.
Gawd they were just stupid people thinking they were smart.we see this way to often frazee ,Wagner ,watts and so many more.jmvoo

So I'm getting that the bodies were discovered on property TC rented. Rented from the Beasley's. I do wonder if there was any beef with the Beasley's.
So dumb. They thought they were on a mission and yet all of their activities were laid bare by their phone records.

Devil’s advocate for the theory one of the suspects lead LE to the bodies, I’m seeing in the below article it states, “Before Butler and Kelley’s disappearance on March 30 before 10:16 a.m. and 10:35 p.m., court documents reveal that the phones pinged at a property about 8.5 miles away from the car.” The bodies have also been described as being 8.5 miles away. I’m going to assume that is the same location.

Could LE have deduced where the bodies were likely located from the cell phone information and just waited until everyone was in custody before acting on it? That would explain the timing, along with the lack of general searching from LE. They knew where they needed to search they just wanted to get the suspects in custody first to avoid tipping them off by searching.

From what Hunter said in the presser, it sounded to me like they used evidence available to find them and not any confession.

MOO

Drawing a pistol while seated in a car can be a challenge. There are even holsters designed for this purpose. Veronica and Jilian probably drove into an ambush with armed opponents. The right holster or carry arrangement has to be selected for use in a car, and both women may have been shot before Jilian could draw her pistol. I wouldn't criticize Jilian for carrying a firearm at all - very justified, in fact, as we know she faced mortal danger. IMO carrying a pistol increases the odds for survival, but there's no certainty. Trained LE and military are killed in ambushes and gunfights, too.
Don't you think Jillian might have had her gun out, in her lap, and handy. Then hesitated to use it. I do hope she got off a shot or two.

So I'm getting that the bodies were discovered on property TC rented. Rented from the Beasley's. I do wonder if there was any beef with the Beasley's.
So dumb. They thought they were on a mission and yet all of their activities were laid bare by their phone records.
Agreed.
I'd imagine LE have their vehicular information as well.

I'm so thankful they are so stupid. It could have been much worse if they were smart and it would have been difficult to ever find the bodies. MOO
This !! ^^^

I was seriously worried there might not be anything left to find.
Omo.

They still haven't found Jennifer Dulos, or Ana Walshe.

Last edited:
Well, if so ...
Add that to the charges !!!!
And anything else if applicable & proven.
Omo.

Justice for Veronica and Jillian.
Rickman denied the conversation ever took place so it might be hearsay? I can see why SWAT and all those armored vehicles were used now, the possibility of stalking and threatening a judge's life elevated the threat towards the children and others even further .

At some point, I think these extra people should be arrested. Not for killing the women, but for planning to kill VB. She mentions Grice and another Cora, Cora Cole. Is there another Cora, or not?

"The daughter also disclosed that other attempts to kill Butler occurred during February of 2024 near Hugoton, Kansas, in which Adams, Cullum, Cole, Cora and Grice went to Hugoton, but Butler did not leave her residence."

....."The daughter said she was told by Cora that Adams, Cullum, Cora Cole and Paul Grice were involved in the deaths of Butler and Kelley."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592