Halyna Hutchins Shot With Prop Gun - Alec Baldwin indicted & Hannah Gutierrez-Reed charged, 2021 #7

Wow Gloria Allred has made a production out of these impact statements. Background music as we see the mom looking at pics of HH. Mom is a nurse who cares for those wounded at war. Mom said she was disheartened that those responsible never came to apologize to her. My heart broke when she said that. :(

These impact statements really drive the point home. This wasn’t just some accident. As the judge always says “there was a death.” This was a person’s life snatched from them because HRG couldn’t be bothered. AB is wishing he had taken a plea after seeing this today. This will play even worse at his trial. JMO

Judge stated that she said in a jailhouse call that this was interfering with her life, that people die, it is just a part of life. She feels ZERO remorse and ZERO responsibility for this. I do not like this girl. She will have a felony on her record and will not be able to own a fire arm.

Judge recounted how HGR loaded the gun with dummies and a live round, and in her own words from a jail phone call, she did so because she didn't need to be shaking the dummies all the time.

She called her out for not taking accountability in her statement. She only expressed sympathy for those affected finding peace. She never said she was sorry for what she did.

Judge DID NOT disappoint in her sentencing remarks!! Wow. Good job. The way the judge said "STAND!" told me everything I needed to know about her contempt for the defendant. And HGR has earned that contempt. HGR is defiant and remorseless - enjoy prison!

Judge rejected letting her serve her time in the detention center because it would be "giving you a pass you do not deserve."

"You were the armorer, the one that stood between a safe weapon and a weapon that could kill someone. You alone turned a safe weapon into a lethal weapon."

Last edited:
Will Baldwin get the same judge?

Isn't Baldwin acting the same as HGR?

Sorry for the family but not sorry for his part in it? Also, Reed was worried about her modeling career and Baldwin complains that the Rust shooting is hurting his acting career.

This whole thing doesn't bode well for Baldwin.... 2 Cents

*Warning* Get out your hankies.....

In an interview with CNN Baldwin said since the incident he has lost five jobs.

"I got fired from another job yesterday," Baldwin told CNN. "There I was all set to go to a movie, jump on a plane ... I've been talking with these guys for months and they told me yesterday we don't want to do the film with you because of this."

He added that the stress he has experienced has "taken years off my life" and credits his wife, Hilaria, as the reason he hasn't walked away from the industry altogether.

Sobbing ‘Rust’ armorer Hannah Gutierrez given maximum 18 month sentence in fatal shooting of Halyna Hutchins​

Rust” armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed sobbed throughout her court hearing as she was sentenced to 18 months, the maximum possible sentence, on Monday for her involvement in the accidental shooting death of Halyna Hutchins by Alec Baldwin in 2021.

Gutierrez-Reed, 26, was led into court shackled at the wrist and wearing khaki jail scrubs with a white longsleeve T-shirt.

Her sentence was handed down by New Mexico District Court Judge Mary Marlowe Sommer after the rookie armorer was convicted of involuntary manslaughter last month.

Judge Sommer told Gutierrez-Reed: “A conditional discharge is not appropriate. The second option — leaving you in the detention center — is giving you a pass you do not deserve … you alone turned a safe weapon into a lethal weapon. But for you, a husband would have his wife and a little boy would have his mother.”

Will Baldwin get the same judge?

Isn't Baldwin acting the same as HGR?

Sorry for the family but not sorry for his part in it? Also, Reed was worried about her modeling career and Baldwin complains that the Rust shooting is hurting his acting career.

This whole thing doesn't bode well for Baldwin.... 2 Cents

*Warning* Get out your hankies.....

In an interview with CNN Baldwin said since the incident he has lost five jobs.

"I got fired from another job yesterday," Baldwin told CNN. "There I was all set to go to a movie, jump on a plane ... I've been talking with these guys for months and they told me yesterday we don't want to do the film with you because of this."

He added that the stress he has experienced has "taken years off my life" and credits his wife, Hilaria, as the reason he hasn't walked away from the industry altogether.

violin-tiny.gif

Sobbing ‘Rust’ armorer Hannah Gutierrez given maximum 18 month sentence in fatal shooting of Halyna Hutchins​

Rust” armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed sobbed throughout her court hearing as she was sentenced to 18 months, the maximum possible sentence, on Monday for her involvement in the accidental shooting death of Halyna Hutchins by Alec Baldwin in 2021.

Gutierrez-Reed, 26, was led into court shackled at the wrist and wearing khaki jail scrubs with a white longsleeve T-shirt.

Her sentence was handed down by New Mexico District Court Judge Mary Marlowe Sommer after the rookie armorer was convicted of involuntary manslaughter last month.

Judge Sommer told Gutierrez-Reed: “A conditional discharge is not appropriate. The second option — leaving you in the detention center — is giving you a pass you do not deserve … you alone turned a safe weapon into a lethal weapon. But for you, a husband would have his wife and a little boy would have his mother.”

I didn't see her crying.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits
Back