Found Deceased FL - Katherine Altagracia Guerrero De Aguasvias, 31, missing after possible armed carjacking recorded by witness, Winter Springs, 11 Apr 2024

I think we all need to listen to that presser again from WESH News. The sheriff gave a very detailed timeline.

Sometime after noon: Leaves South Florida.
2:00: Is seen in Jupiter heading north.
3:30-4:00 Arriving in Central Florida (prob closer to 4:00 as my son lives there and the distance to downtown Orlando is about 2 hours, especially since he specifically said she traveled downtown and I-4)
Stops at a gas station on 17-92 and stays for about 8 minutes.
She's being rammed 1/2 mile before the intersection of E Lake & Tuskawilla (call to Husband)
5:30: 911 call for carjacking
7:00: Gun shots in Osceloa County.
Sheriff stated that the drive time from kidnapping intersection to where the burned vehicle was found can easily take an hour to travel during that time of day. They had to go all the way down Tuskawilla, to Aloma, to 417 south, all during rush hour traffic into Osceola county, then took back roads to their final destination.

It would also not surprise me if she was told to travel the speed limit at best, so as to not draw attention. May have even taken a bit longer than an hour depending on those back roads the sheriff mentions. I'm not too familiar with Boggy Creek area.

Remember, too, she made a uturn after the carjacking, then went back to the intersection. I'm sure she was told to do this to discourage any of the vehicles behind them from following them. Probably shook the police off by doing this as well.
I’m fairly certain she took the turnpike rather than 95.
Im deducing that from the way they described her entering Orl.

So curious why they wanted that car specifically ? Enough to murder the tow truck driver for it? MSM said that car was unique and the only one of its kind in Florida. IMO you’d think they would opt for a more common car to try to blend in.

Ammo also being 10mm is less common as well.

So brazen with so many unique factors. These people didn’t care to blend in?

So curious why they wanted that car specifically ? Enough to murder the tow truck driver for it? MSM said that car was unique and the only one of its kind in Florida. IMO you’d think they would opt for a more common car to try to blend in.

Ammo also being 10mm is less common as well.

So brazen with so many unique factors. These people didn’t care to blend in?
Maybe he knew too much and could identify them or maybe he took something he shouldn't of?

Snip
Francisco Estrella, 33 — had called one of the investigators involved in the carjacking investigation, identifying himself as “Francisco Archuela” and claiming to be Aguasvivas’ cousin.

Estrella explained he was concerned about the investigation and Aguasvivas’ safety, and he asked for details about how the investigation was going, the affidavit states.

I’m fairly certain she took the turnpike rather than 95.
Im deducing that from the way they described her entering Orl.
I'm very curious as to where she was headed before everything went south. Why did she take the back roads of Button and East Lake? Maybe it's as simple as google maps avoiding 436 and the like. But where was her destination before she was kidnapped. You would think the husband could provide one name that could make sense of it all.

Yes. That piece of paper flopping around could very well be a temporary tag for the vehicle. Maybe a stolen vehicle with a "fake" temporary tag? Who carries a 10mm "hand gun" (what looks to me to be an assault rifle-type weapon, but I know nothing about guns!)? Not your average citizen -- even for Florida (no offense to any Floridians).
I used to carry one daily..

<modsnip - no link to approved source to statements of fact>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reporting for mods to update title, thread placement. :(

“Authorities believe they've found the body of a Homestead woman who had gone missing after her carjacking at gunpoint in central Florida was caught on camera, and are searching for the suspects involved in her killing.”

Last edited:
I connected these dots on my post #77. Do I get a prize or anything? It also occurred to me that towing services have an unlimited source of vehicles. Odd they would pick the one rare color for that year/model.

You think they got the Acura from the tow truck driver?

Tow trucks are also used sometimes as a way to transport drugs. Not saying that's the case here, just a thought.

You think they got the Acura from the tow truck driver?

Tow trucks are also used sometimes as a way to transport drugs. Not saying that's the case here, just a thought.
The car was linked to the murdered tow truck driver in this article.

The car was linked to the murdered tow truck driver in this article.

Sorry, I'm confused. So did the carjackers have that vehicle before it was towed in March, or did they acquire it after it was towed?

Sorry, I'm confused. So did the carjackers have that vehicle before it was towed in March, or did they acquire it after it was towed?
I don’t know the answer to that. I also don’t know where the car would be parked between the time it was towed (March19) and the date of the tow truckers murder (April10). As a total guess - could the car have been parked in the impound lot that entire time and this was how they got it out ?

Snip
Francisco Estrella, 33 — had called one of the investigators involved in the carjacking investigation, identifying himself as “Francisco Archuela” and claiming to be Aguasvivas’ cousin.

Estrella explained he was concerned about the investigation and Aguasvivas’ safety, and he asked for details about how the investigation was going, the affidavit states.
Are we allowed to discuss LE being involved in this after the arrest of the deputy?
I dont want to break any rules by talking about the deputy that was arrested being involved.
I dont know who to ask, im new to posting

Are we allowed to discuss LE being involved in this after the arrest of the deputy?
I dont want to break any rules by talking about the deputy that was arrested being involved.
I dont know who to ask, im new to posting
The deputy has been arrested but main stream media (MSM) or law enforcement (LE) has not labeled him a person of interest (POI). This is a bit unique to what we’re used to seeing. I’d hit the blue Report link and ask a moderator for clarification to be sure.

I had to read this multiple times. So the arrested deputy’s wife is the husband’s best friend. Lives in Orlando. Why didn’t husband say they knew someone there?

“Lemma said Estrella's wife was childhood friends with the husband of Aguasvivas.

Deputies also said Aguasvivas's husband is cooperating, but they also suggest he may know more than he's offered so far.

However, they are not calling him a person of interest in what happened to her.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221
Back