OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe a whole group of grown adults hatched a plan to try to take someone out with an anvil like they were living in a roadrunner cartoon. If this were in a movie I'd just switch it off because it sounds so ridiculous.
My logical brain also thinks, a geniuine 'fallen anvil from a truck' would likely hit the front grill of a following vehicle, not a windscreen. Such arrogance and stupidity.

I do not understand why they left the car and took the bodies? It was apparent (blood) that they were shot at the car and were possibly dead. Did they think it would buy them time? Interested to hear where the kids were and where they are now.
As stated a few times here already, murderers think they’re so much smarter than they are. In many cases, they’re so confident in what they’re doing, they miss the obvious: someone loves the person whose life they’re taking. Someone is going to search Heaven and earth, and rattle cages, and scream from the mountain tops that their wife, mom, sister, friend is MISSING, and they’ll NEVER give up until they find them.

The murderer doesn’t comprehend that, especially those who’ve spent their lifetime consumed with themselves and a hatred for the person who stands in the way of something they want.

The utter stupidity of it is what gets me. Between the 4, they didn’t have the brain power to pull it off without getting caught. But in spite of that, they were able to take two innocent lives and shatter the world of their loved ones. My heart aches for them.

I am surmising the flatbed was to remove the heavy duty backhoe or excavator (I forget what was used...) to dig the hole to bury them on Beasley's property. The property owner stated that when he returned home the machine was gone.
What I see is that the Kia should have been loaded on the flatbed, the women put into it, then the car and all buried in the pre-dug hole. Then the flatbed would have moved the digging machine.

In some ways, this reminds me of the Patricia Kimmi case in KS (threads here at WS). Her ex-husband somehow talked others into murdering her. I never could understand that. I forget what he promised them in return but it sure wasn't worth what happened! May Veronica and Jillian rest in peace and may all their babies be raised up in love and stability from here on out.
This has been especially hard to follow for this reason.

And AMEN to your last sentence.

Well, I completely agree and that's why I'm confused by the amount of blood supposedly found at the scene. Not to mention VB's glasses. I agree with what you said - they were likely still alive when taken from the scene.

TA would not want to have those 5 tasers she bought gone to waste.

I hope one of the four (PG included in this group) will be explaining where TA was and what she had and was directing the others to do.

My logical brain also thinks, a geniuine 'fallen anvil from a truck' would likely hit the front grill of a following vehicle, not a windscreen. Such arrogance and stupidity.
Or even just pop a tire or something. <modsnip: unnecessary>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I completely agree and that's why I'm confused by the amount of blood supposedly found at the scene. Not to mention VB's glasses. I agree with what you said - they were likely still alive when taken from the scene.
My Google history hasn't gotten me on enough watchlists yet, so I looked up how much blood you can lose before you die. According to Healthline, "If you lose more than 40 percent of your blood, you will die. This is about 2,000 mL, or 0.53 gallons of blood in the average adult."

I imagine they could have wounded the women badly enough to make quite a mess at the scene and still have taken them alive. I hate to think how terribly they suffered. :(

Well what do you expect? There aren't any overpasses to throw a large rock from out there for 100 miles.

Someone was stoned and watching cartoons, it sounds like,

It's no wonder none of the four looked particularly well-rested for their mugshots. I don't guess any of them were sleeping too well the last couple of weeks.

Good.
I guess the jail didn't offer to filter their booking photos....but dang, they look much, much older than their social media images. Rough. JMO

Just been reading the released documents.

CW is such a brave 16 year old girl - I’m just so glad that the Twombleys weren’t able to get to her before or during her interview as I think she’d have become the 3rd deceased at that point.

You did the right thing CW you are incredible

The affidavit states that she was questioned over the border in TX, so probably at the home of her father or another family member. Smart of her to make sure she was away from C&C before saying anything, for her own safety.
I think she was questioned in Texas COUNTY, Oklahoma, not the state of Texas. Or am I mistaken

I’m just catching up and after reading the affidavit it is unbelievable how idiotic those 4 are. Internet searches, burner phones, stun gun purchases…to name a few.

I’m more shocked though that the daughter was told everything so nonchalantly like it’s a normal conversation. And asks her to clean the truck?!

Sorry if asked and answered but what is with the search by TA about how to get somebody out of your house? Who do you think she was referring to at that moment. My mind is drawing a blank on that web search.
Back in February, they planned to kill Veronica with some ludicrous anvil scheme. They needed to get her out of the house, but couldn't (V's own house)

Sorry if asked and answered but what is with the search by TA about how to get somebody out of your house? Who do you think she was referring to at that moment. My mind is drawing a blank on that web search.
According to an affadavit, the gang intended to kill VB in February but were unable to because she would not leave her home. (That was the planned anvil attack) TA was looking for someway to entice VB to leave the safety of her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member