Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if they had another vacuum cleaner, when they bought it.

Between the monies from Maria's bank account, the Western Union monies sent to , and the garage sale. How many more red flags did LE need.?

might as well have started a website to ask for donations to fund his getaway and new life in Mexico. Better yet, put up a flare~!!:mad:

:waitasec: Hmmm.... the above report says, "Investigators said Laurean bought a bus ticket from Jacksonville to El Paso, Texas, on Dec. 14, but never used it.
Lauterbach had purchased a ticket to Texas on Dec. 15. Her car was found at a Jacksonville bus station."

Did they just confuse the report or were 2 tics bought?:confused:
The ticket was purchased on the 14th, to be used on the 15th as per the ticket agent.

question...does anybody know if he still keeps getting paid by the Marine Corp while he is "missing". His wife is going to come to the realization real soon that he isn't coming back here, unless in shackles, so she is stuck paying the mortgage, raising her child, etc. all by herself.

wonder what the pay policy is...he is still a Marine and hasn't been convicted yet.

question...does anybody know if he still keeps getting paid by the Marine Corp while he is "missing". His wife is going to come to the realization real soon that he isn't coming back here, unless in shackles, so she is stuck paying the mortgage, raising her child, etc. all by herself.

wonder what the pay policy is...he is still a Marine and hasn't been convicted yet.

My guess would be no.
He's not at work.
Didn't take an authorize leave of absence.

My guess is that money is why she is now back on active duty - she likely raised her hand. Anyone know when her present tour started? I have heard some conflicting things. As I understand she was not AD during the period around 14 Dec but had been no long before ?

My guess is that money is why she is now back on active duty - she likely raised her hand. Anyone know when her present tour started? I have heard some conflicting things. As I understand she was not AD during the period around 14 Dec but had been no long before ?
Heck, we know Cesar's position is now vacant - maybe she took that slot!!!:)

Do we really KNOW that he actually checked into work? If so, what time? I know the neighbor says he was out front at around 630am, but logic would put him on first available bus soon after that time. Could have checked in at "O-Dark-30" to be seen by a known early bird.

The sheriff said that he checked in that morning and checked out. He did not say what time that was, but we can assume it was before Christina got there with the notes.

My husband is active duty military and he said they will cut off his pay.

The sheriff said that he checked in that morning and checked out. He did not say what time that was, but we can assume it was before Christina got there with the notes.

I thought that he called into work. It was reported that on the 10th he
was to call in to superior about appointment with atty. So I assumed if he
reported on the 11th it would have been another call.

Yep, It's going to dawn on Xtina how great he has it in Mexico, playing bachelor , sipping a cold Corona with his buddies in the warm sun while she is stuck in Camp Lejeune working, paying the mortage , taking care of their daughter, paying bills, etc. Not to mention being perceived by the media and general public as an accesory to Maria's murder.

I hope was worth it, Xtina !

My husband is active duty military and he said they will cut off his pay.

Not only will they cut off his pay but Xtina was brought from reserve status to active duty status. She is now confined to base which means she is not getting as much pay because she is not entitled to 'housing allowance'. I still have not been able to locate her or locate her rank. Does anyone know?

so that means that she is living in housing on base...with her child?
not confimed but highly most likely - that's what 'confined to base ' means to me. the child don't know which sadly to say is going to end up being the 'real' victim in this.

I noticed this in the initial show tonight but replayed TIVO to verify. Most garages that are attached to houses are finished off by code. in the corner where the alledged homicide occurred there is the area of burnt orange paint thet appears to be painted over a garage white but the entire corner has no sheetrock for about 2 or 3 studs left or right. What happened to the sheetrock there. I am a former Marine and sorry I have attention to detail.

I noticed that too! I'm wondering if the pieces of sheet rock were removed by because of too much blood to paint over, by LE as evidence or was this area never finished? I find it hard to believe that just this piece wasn't finished.

I noticed that too! I'm wondering if the pieces of sheet rock were removed by because of too much blood to paint over, by LE as evidence or was this area never finished? I find it hard to believe that just this piece wasn't finished.

Me too. It's sticks out like a sore thumb. How obvious can you get? I'm sure LE could contact the former owner and find out if the sheet rock was missing.

I hadn't heard any news today until Nancy's show came on ~ and she said that Maria's throat was slit after death? Also that the concrete blocks weren't burned so he would've had to place them there after he burned her body, maybe to make it look like he was having a BBQ.

CAlled Fire wood

But she will get on post housing which is basically free with no utilities to pay so she will be fine. I wonder if she is still responsible for paying her mortgage on the hell hole house? Does the Marines have a website like the Army, it is called AKO you can type in the service members name and if they are in the Army all of their information will pop up.

Not only will they cut off his pay but Xtina was brought from reserve status to active duty status. She is now confined to base which means she is not getting as much pay because she is not entitled to 'housing allowance'. I still have not been able to locate her or locate her rank. Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ