Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, close_enough!
I am a new poster here - newbie, LOL.
Anyway, I do not think that we will find any relatives for a Raymond A. Gagnon in Vermont. Look him up in People Finders! Check result #10.

i only got 1 match...the one with relatives Deloris & Cassandra...i didn't see a result #10....(i don't have a membership or anything for that site though)...what's result #10?

& welcome LL:)

Where is the evidence of this? So far the Feds have not even hinted at these guys MAKING *advertiser censored* llet alone distributing it. There has been not a hint of any films or stills of AR being out there on the Internet, just in Gagnon's possession. Not a hint about any camere equipment found at anyone's residence.

I very well might be wrong but I do not think these fools were involved in distrubuting child *advertiser censored* beyond sharing it amongst themselves.

http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Gagnon_affidavit.pdf
Gagnon affidavit
http://blackpearl.wcax.com/documents/Jacques_affidavit.pdf
Jacques affidavit

The FBI & State Attorney General don't word it exactly the same as you, but it's in these affidavits. To send one child *advertiser censored* photo one time to one person using the Internet carries a life sentence in federal prison. That's making and distributing child *advertiser censored* on the Internet. The Federal codes are in the affidavits. Gagnon confessed to raping one child in Vermont in 2007 and having photos of the named juveniles that he received by Internet.

Enough for probable cause which LE states at the end of the document. It's also not a stretch since Gagnon confessed to FBI to having 5 yrs worth of child *advertiser censored* by Internet that they have been sharing same with others of like-mind using the net to distribute it.

Gagnon confessed to photographic equipment's use and LE names witnesses in those affidavits. It's not all in one paragraph. They don't word it exactly the same as you or I have. It's there though. It's what the charges are all about. Look up the codes they name and you'll see what those laws say & how they pertain to what these adults did re; this case.

I had a question...In the affidavit there is an email to AR where MJ states that "Kevin" is really "hot for her" or something to that effect...Do you think he could be speaking about Kevin Grosenheider or is it just another imaginary person from Breckenridge??..

Of course we couldn't really know for sure but it's again another one of those coincidences that seem to keep popping up!!

He talks about "Kevin" and "raker" hanging around in the fields, so I think they're locals. Speaking of coincidences, there is a "Raker" listed on veromi.com in S. Royalton...

i only got 1 match...the one with relatives Deloris & Cassandra...i didn't see a result #10....(i don't have a membership or anything for that site though)...what's result #10?

& welcome LL:)

Thanks for the Welcome!

Most all of them have a blank where the relative space is!

Hi everyone, I'm Shary and new here...

I have been reading all the threads the last two days...So much info!! You all sure are on top of things wow!

I had a question...In the affidavit there is an email to AR where MJ states that "Kevin" is really "hot for her" or something to that effect...Do you think he could be speaking about Kevin Grosenheider or is it just another imaginary person from Breckenridge??..

Of course we couldn't really know for sure but it's again another one of those coincidences that seem to keep popping up!!

i noticed that also...wasn't there another name...actually there were a few names mentioned.....wonder who Ash is?...someone close to (juv 1?) i suppose.......

my eyes are getting tired...i've worked hard the last 4 days, & i get to sleep in tomorrow (day off).......night all:)

He talks about "Kevin" and "raker" hanging around in the fields, so I think they're locals. Speaking of coincidences, there is a "Raker" listed on veromi.com in S. Royalton...

You guys might be on to something.

RG= Rauel

KG=Kevin

Raker=S. Royalton house.

Do you think he has assumed a new name? I kind of do!

I can't find any info on that NASD case (probably because it was 2001). It looks like he was an independent member, not associated with a brokerage firm or bank (at least for that case or at that time). Maybe I missed something else here about him, but there had to be some investigation going on where he didn't want to re-register OR provide whatever information they were looking for. It could have turned into a criminal case at some point.

I just think it's strange how so many of the involved and their acquaintances or family members are criminals! Well, not strange, but y'all know what I mean.

you know that was my first thought too...the fields being literally farming fields but then I sorta wondered if the term was used as it is as say in any big organization "out in the fields"
traveling, recruiting ect..
He seemed to want AR to think Breckenridge was this big organization...in which even the president was involved!!

Interesting about Raker...

You guys might be on to something.

RG= Rauel

KG=Kevin

Raker=S. Royalton house.

I think so also, except for one thing.
I do not want to violate TOS, so is it permissible to say something such as 'in my opinion' meaning I am not saying I could even be right?

First, I just want to say that you guys and gals are doing an astounding job with this case - as usual. I do have one question that may be a stupid question. Where did the name "Breckenridge" come from for the sex ring??? That seems odd to me. Any ideas???

i noticed that also...wasn't there another name...actually there were a few names mentioned.....wonder who Ash is?...someone close to (juv 1?) i suppose.......

my eyes are getting tired...i've worked hard the last 4 days, & i get to sleep in tomorrow (day off).......night all:)

I thought it was mentioned in a previous thread that Ash might be the younger sister of AR.

Im not sure how much family Gagnon even has in VT. When it was said he was here frequently to visit family and thats all they were saying on that, could mean that he came to see Cassandra and the step children. In 2000 he lived in Alabama and Cassandra moved there to be with him.

They actually moved there before 2000, but didnt get married until 2000.

I wish we could figure that out, I have racked my brain trying to come up with any ideas at all and I am at a loss.

First, I just want to say that you guys and gals are doing an astounding job with this case - as usual. I do have one question that may be a stupid question. Where did the name "Breckenridge" come from for the sex ring??? That seems odd to me. Any ideas???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member