Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't MJ and his father rape the sister/daughter? Didn't they go to prison for this offense? It seems to me that the father may have raped MJ. If not, the sexual offenses were out there in the open for MJ to do this to his sister. What a sick, sick family. I don't see how they were not run out of town.

They didn't go to jail for raping the sister. She wouldn't testify. So the charges were dropped.

She should have packed her kids up when he went to prison for aggravated rape and kidnapping. End of story.

Except she wasn't even married to him yet.... she married him after he got out! And, IIRC, not long at all after he got out....so maybe they had become pen pals. Although, I believe they are both lifelong residents of the area.... probably already knew each other?

Yes, MJ and Denise's child together. I hope he didn't molest her. If he hadn't yet, it wouldn't be long before he did. IMO

I had forgoten about MJ and Denises child, I think she is 8. That is just about the age that MJ started abusing AR.

I don't know what to say outside what I've already said I'm guessing the reason is.

He was already implicated in a child's murder with a live child saying the killer and he had sexually assaulted her under threat of death of she and her mother. That carries the death penalty by federal law.

I think he was trying to cop a plea with the investigators to escape state execution. They already had the goods on him and he was gonna die anyway at hands of the state. I don't think he was afraid of the skinny weasel Jacques. I have guns in my home for self-protection. I know what sporting chance I'd give Jacques and I'm just a lil' old lady 100#s.

A life sentence in federal prison and possibly state execution by the feds is a bit much just because you feared a skinny weasel the likes of MJ in my opinion. That's just how I assess the situation though for what it's worth.

that does make sense...that part was in an affidavit i read last night..

:furious: Yes, and more than just one child's muder or critical injury on international scale. One major problem, imo, is that althought interpol and other agencies are aware of handfuls of pedeos, they seem to wait üntil they can catch 'the big fish''. That is one reason this goes on for years, or way too long until they do a wide sweep of pedeo ring arrests.

I think law enforcement needs more funding from congress. They seem understaffed for the way this crime is mushrooming out of control. Frightful implications.

Even if AR said that she was holding tihngs for a friend, why wouldn't Denise call the friend's mother? I know that I would call AR's bluff because I would be quite suspicious of my young daughter running around with a towel on with my RSO husband in the house with her. Couple that with the other finds and the alarm bells would be sounding loudly.

I suspect that Denise was naive in that she probably questioned AR over and over again. AR is apparently an accomplished liar and probably convinced her mother that nothing was going on. The boyfriend was probably added to the mix and might have calmed the mother's suspicions. I wonder if the boyfriend was MJ's idea.

Some parents are very trusting. They believe what ever their kids tell them. I on the other hand very rarely believe what my kids say. I have friends that will believe what their kids say even when it makes no sense. :waitasec:

They didn't go to jail for raping the sister. She wouldn't testify. So the charges were dropped.
I wonder how screwed up this sister is. I also wonder if the grandfather continued to molest people. It usually doesn't stop. What a nighmare.

On FOXnews this morning, Megyn Kelly said that more arrests are expected, and she mentioned the Grosenheiders.

Except she wasn't even married to him yet.... she married him after he got out! And, IIRC, not long at all after he got out....so maybe they had become pen pals. Although, I believe they are both lifelong residents of the area.... probably already knew each other?

Yuck! What in all that is holy would make that woman be a pen pal to a sex offender? She brings that kind of a man into her house with her own children there?:eek:

SNIP

I suspect that Denise was naive in that she probably questioned AR over and over again. AR is apparently an accomplished liar and probably convinced her mother that nothing was going on. The boyfriend was probably added to the mix and might have calmed the mother's suspicions. I wonder if the boyfriend was MJ's idea.

I totally agree nanandjim.

Some parents are very trusting. They believe what ever their kids tell them. I on the other hand very rarely believe what my kids say. I have friends that will believe what their kids say even when it makes no sense. :waitasec:
I am one of the trusting types. I believe whatever people tell me. I might not now since I have been reading these boards, but it is in my nature to want to believe that everyone is telling the truth. I just don't understand how people can lie and worse. Honestly...I don't know what happened to make people like this...

I also do not understand why MJ would want to have sex with young, unwilling girls. He was married to an attractive woman, much more attractive than he. Yet, I agree with all others who have said that he merely married this woman to have access to her daughter. I think the same goes for RG and his marriage to Cassandra. It was not a coincidence.

I have one of my four that can snow me, the little white lie stuff. The other's I can tell in an instant when they are fibbing. It scares me I can't tell very well with the other. :eek:

I'm trying to catch up here, so please forgive me if someone else has pointed this out:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

in the comments, someone knows (from a source they refuse to quote) that Denise walked in on MJ and AR in the act and walked out and never said anything. Seems to me that LE should be tracking that commenter down and finding out who that source is and what else Denise has told them. IMO, if she knew what was happening and did nothing she's just as guilty as the rest of them.

That's a good point, there is a small college, Vermont Technical College, in Randolph Center. They could have been trying to make it seem like a student from the college was involved, just to further complicate the issue. The planted semen may never have been intended to be traced to Juve2; merely to deflect suspicion from MJ, because what were they going to do, DNA test every male in the town? If Juve2 would not have had any other reason to come under suspicion...his DNA only serves to throw LE off the track from MJ.

But I think the ruses set up in the MySpace page were different from the ruses used on Brooke. The "skittlemeup" message was intended to be read by LE and others, not Brooke.

I think "Sam" refers to a local boy that Brooke may have liked, someone from school or a nearby school,... maybe a friend of Juve2. It sounded to me like they thought that the mention of "Sam" was really going to spark a response in Brooke.... that he was a known quantity. If so, he may have no idea they were using his name as a lure.

ooooh, interesting....i like to read all info from folks in VT...

and welcome:)
i agree about the "skittlemeup" message...

i don't think she questioned AR over and over again, i think when something was right in her face, like a sex toy that she's never seen before, or her daughter in a towel with a dry shower that she asked a minimum of questions and whatever ridiculous answer she was given, she was satisfied. she did everything in her power not to have to know what was going on.

I don't know what to say outside what I've already said I'm guessing the reason is.

He was already implicated in a child's murder with a live child saying the killer and he had sexually assaulted her under threat of death of she and her mother. That carries the death penalty by federal law.

I think he was trying to cop a plea with the investigators to escape state execution. They already had the goods on him and he was gonna die anyway at hands of the state. I don't think he was afraid of the skinny weasel Jacques. I have guns in my home for self-protection. I know what sporting chance I'd give Jacques and I'm just a lil' old lady 100#s.

A life sentence in federal prison and possibly state execution by the feds is a bit much just because you feared a skinny weasel the likes of MJ in my opinion. That's just how I assess the situation though for what it's worth.

The caffeine is beginning to work. ;)

I think I'd been ignoring facts that are now re-surfacing in my (small) mind lol .... that MJ was already in custody; that most likely LE were grilling RG using strong-armed type interrogation tactics. Probably playing one against the other and all. Added to the fact that RG was probably pretty stunned when they apprehended him that day. Kinda caught him with his pants down, so to speak. ;) He was probably freaking out, bigtime, and just spillin'!

Yep, I'm finally getting it. ;) Thanks to you, others here, and the caffeine!
Thanks everyone! :)

I am one of the trusting types. I believe whatever people tell me. I might not now since I have been reading these boards, but it is in my nature to want to believe that everyone is telling the truth. I just don't understand how people can lie and worse. Honestly...I don't know what happened to make people like this...

I also do not understand why MJ would want to have sex with young, unwilling girls. He was married to an attractive woman, much more attractive than he. Yet, I agree with all others who have said that he merely married this woman to have access to her daughter. I think the same goes for RG and his marriage to Cassandra. It was not a coincidence.

I probably would be the trusting type but I have a brother that is a drug addict. He lies about everything. He is a con. People fall for his lies all the time. I will say he has gotten better at it over time so he really is very convincing. Then we are all mad when he dupe's us again. Because of this I really don't trust my teenagers....I verify as much as I can.

I'm trying to catch up here, so please forgive me if someone else has pointed this out:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...08/NEWS01/80707017&referrer=FRONTPAGECAROUSEL

in the comments, someone knows (from a source they refuse to quote) that Denise walked in on MJ and AR in the act and walked out and never said anything. Seems to me that LE should be tracking that commenter down and finding out who that source is and what else Denise has told them. IMO, if she knew what was happening and did nothing she's just as guilty as the rest of them.

below is a comment also, from the site you linked.....

Brooke's mother, Cassandra Gagnon, responded to critisism she was at least partly to blame for her daughters death "to hell with people who think that, I can't be with my kids 24/7"

well, it's a response to the above quote...

eta...."In an interview on Saturday's WCAX newscast" for the above, per BusterT's comment at 11:58 today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny