Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
no...gma said it was from a piece of rotting pizza in the trunk...so last night we had a poster with a piece of pizza in her fridge and a wrecked out car and she put it in the trunk... no word yet on if it is producing a stench that is, 'smellable' from outside the car.... :confused::waitasec::confused::waitasec:

that's funny, the things you do in the name of forensic science!

i would think a pizza would shrivel up and dry out. not rot. lord knows i've eaten alot of pizzas like that days after a party. they are like jerky.

Its 3:30 am here, I have read all day long on my space trying to find anything that could help and I come back here and what do I see ???? A BIG MOON. Can not believe I got mooned this time of morning. So my pepsi ended up on the screen.. Thank you for the good laugh and whom ever found those pic.. Night everyone

no he is a mod... and I asked him if he had a twin brother named tonsil.. he doesn't...

LOL.
I'm sorry I must have confused him with a similar name on the list I read here yesterday.

that's funny, the things you do in the name of forensic science!

i would think a pizza would shrivel up and dry out. not rot. lord knows i've eaten alot of pizzas like that days after a party. they are like jerky.

I can't wrap my head around a stench OUTSIDE the car from a single piece of pizza in the trunk. Road kill maybe near the car or something, maybe.

Someone yesterday made a very valid point. If LE said they THOUGHT they smelled a stench from the car, that would give them probable cause to search the car.

Yes, thank you Aimee. You've done wonderful at keeping us up to date.

not when you are you~know~what~ing one of the managers! LOL:eek:

Well.............that would explain it! :) I was trying to calculate how much it would cost someone to go to Fusion on a nightly basis.

i have no idea what goes through the minds of the LE, because i don't have all the facts.

did they say very surely caylee couldn't have died IN the car? maybe she was run over and disgusting as this sounds, maybe there was tissue outside the car. i hope they are going over that sucker with a fine toothed comb

Its 3:30 am here, I have read all day long on my space trying to find anything that could help and I come back here and what do I see ???? A BIG MOON. Can not believe I got mooned this time of morning. So my pepsi ended up on the screen.. Thank you for the good laugh and whom ever found those pic.. Night everyone
goodnight lion... at least her latest bella ink was not positioned on the right or left cheek.... :behind:

I'm noticing that we aren't hearing of LE searching lakes or other grounds somewhere. This is why I keep thinking she is alive.

okay you believe this? is it believable? was the pizza in her car? this part really confuses me, i was following the case for a while and all of a sudden i start hearing about car stenches. so it was ruled that the smell in the car was casey's grandmas car, and it was from rotten pizza? not decomposition?

I seriously dunno what to beleive, I know that police cleared her dying in car.

But I also think the family knows ALOT more and is trying to hide ALOT more, and the more they try to hide it, the more they slip up.

Yes, thank you Aimee. You've done wonderful at keeping us up to date.

your welcome. I can't find the link with Amy but will look in old threads now. I know it was last night when I watched it.

thanks aimee. it's great to see these new reports. i can't seem to keep up on them.

the day they were digging, my son and i were on both our computers hooked up to three live cams lol. he was very interested in the case. maybe i have a budding sleuther on my hands! yay! :)
that is awesome, Misty! I have a son, too and i would much rather see him on the sleuthing end than the mooning end that Casey has found herself on!

i have no idea what goes through the minds of the LE, because i don't have all the facts.

did they say very surely caylee couldn't have died IN the car? maybe she was run over and disgusting as this sounds, maybe there was tissue outside the car. i hope they are going over that sucker with a fine toothed comb

I haerd/read somewhere that the police ruled out decomp, and dying in car. Not sure where i read .heard it though.

My mom was here earlier watching NG with me. First thing that popped in her head was that Casey was hiding Caylee from Cindy because she was afraid of what Cindy would do to her daughter for some reason. Mom also noted that Cindy seemed like a woman that could be very abusive.

It made me stop and think anyway.

your welcome. I can't find the link with Amy but will look in old threads now. I know it was last night when I watched it.

Thanks a ton. I looked in the youtube files and didn't see it there. The first video was of the g'father.

He sure does seem passive and soft spoken to have been LE before. IMO

Hi everyone, I don't post much (obviously), but I read all the time. I can no longer refrain form giving my .02.

This entire case is so troubling. There are so many things that just don't add up.

1. In the raw footage of Cindy's interview where she goes on and on about the bamboo, she also talks about locking the sheds about a month prior to the interview. This has bugged me since I heard it, IMO the timing is just plain odd. Why wait until Caylee is almost 3? Am I the only one troubled by this?

2. In the same interview she makes a big point about how safety conscious they are. She specifically mentions the pool and door knobs. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they show the pool without a cover or fence around it yet the sheds (how many are there?) are now locked.

3. Cindy hadn't had time tell her family about Caylee's disappearance, but George's family was contacted (MIL's difficulty with the press)?

4. Regarding Casey calling Caylee "the child". IMO it's no different than saying "the parents" when you're conversing with a sibling or close friend. That's especially true if you've just had a difficult conversation/day/visit. I still, occasionally, refer to my almost 30 year old daughter as "the brat" :).

5. I must have missed it, how was it determined that George is former LEO?

Repeating, this is all IMO. Family dynamics are probably the key to finding Caylee.

I'm noticing that we aren't hearing of LE searching lakes or other grounds somewhere. This is why I keep thinking she is alive.
I hope they call texas ES.....SOON! With all of the lies...and the layers of lies.....they need to re~examine doing an amber alert with POINT OF ORIGIN FROM AMY'S PLACE WHERE SHE WAS STAYING IMHOO. If I were gma I would contact TES and ask them to dive in sawgrass lake...

I found the statement regarding the carseat. Is "there" the carseat or the car itself?

http://www.wftv.com/news/16943435/detail.html

(snip)
Sources told Eyewitness News that investigators have talked to the person who drove Casey from an Amscott parking lot, where her car was found abandoned, and feel that person may be able to provide more information. Investigators said the car seat found does not indicate the child died there, but they are still unsure what caused the stench they said was emanating from the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592