Caylee Anthony 2 years old #9: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are way ahead of me. I haven't posted in a couple of days but have kept up with news on the case.

There is no way that Grama forgot Caylee was with them as a family, on Father's Day. NOPE. I don't believe it.

Can't put my finger on it. Probably don't really want to know. But I have a feeling this case is going to really shock us all when we learn the truth about whats going on with his family.

I'm glad that the family has not been able to come up with bail. I really hope that Casey never gets out. I would fear that even with a GPS, her Mom would somehow help her to escape.

Oh, I wish LE would find Caylee and end the speculation in this case.

While I was reading I thought I would share some disgusting maggot info. I have three dogs and in the summer it gets hot and humid here. I have a separate garbage can that I put the dog waste and other stinky things that I would rather not throw away in the kitchen can due to the smell. My garbage day is Wednesday (new bag in can). Some weeks I can have maggots in the can by Saturday or Sunday. If I leave the dog waste alone in the yard in the air and sunlight it never gets maggots, however, they really seem to like moist/warm and dark areas. Sometimes I take the top off the can just to dry/air the can out. With that said I just cannot see maggots getting that bad on a pizza, maybe if the pizza was in a trash bag (tied with enough room for flies to come in and out of, along with other gross things) maybe. Let me tell you my trash can stinks to high Heaven when I clean it out, and that is by far the worse smell I can ever imagine, if a dead body smells worse I hope with all my heart I never have to smell one. :(

Just thought I would share that with you since I seem to have maggot problem when it is hot here, but it is only in a closed trash can with poop and other disgusting things in there.

Just thinking if by chance there was a garbage bag in the trunk covered with maggots why did they hold onto it for a few days. I have to put gardening gloves on to touch my bag and then will not even put it in a can until an hour before the garbage man comes it sits out in the sun and I spray it with raid a few times. I just cannot imagine someone not dumping it somewhere and not holding onto it for a few days. But then again that is me and smells bother me. Wouldn't it stink up the neighborhood? At least the neighbors on the sides would smell it too.

Did the exotic car company raise it's reward by another $100,000?

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A $225,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the return of a missing Orlando 2-year-old girl.

A national search is under way for Caylee Anthony, 2, despite questions about whether she is still alive.

About $200,000 of the reward is from Skyview Aviation and Exotic Car Rental and the remaining money is from the Never Lose Hope foundation.

Pizza. There's no way I'm going to stick a slice of pizza in my trunk; it's been 99 degrees here for a week. But wouldn't it just dry up and turn leathery? I've never had leftover pizza, at least not for more than one day, because we always eat it all, but even in the trunk, I just don't think it would smell that bad. (well, unless it had anchovies; then it smells rotten even when it's fresh)
BUT CHATTY DID! Chatty, any update on the pizza??? She put extra super supreme...it had lots of meat.... anyone have a cadaver dog we could borrow???

Did anyone notice at the bond hearing yesterday, when the prosecution asked Cindy how she knew that she would have to come up with 10% to post bond, she said it was because she saw it on TV and the she got all of her information from the TV? (Not exact words) So, it's possible she could have seen plenty of shows to know how to hide a body if necessary...

------------
I worked for a Funeral Director.Nick owned the Deli I work in.One day there was a horrible odor,Nick and I went scouring the place.We found a bag of rotting potatoes.Nick told me decomposing flesh has an odor all its own but rotting potatoes come the closest to it that he has ever smelled.

I agree with that statement. I have smelled both.

Just thought I'd mention.....................

It's now 7:00pm in Orlando, Florida. Casey Anthony is still in jail. The records were last updated at 5:49pm eastern time.

It appears to me that Casey was staying with Amy at that time and that she was using Amy for transportation from June 27th on when the car was abandoned. That would explain why Amy let her use her car and probably continue to stay at her apartment while she was on vacay.

My bet is Amy is the person who picked upCasey at the parking lot when
Casey ditched her car. I think that Amy has provided alot of info we aren't privy to yet....that is why when reporters were at Amy's door she said I am sorry but I cannot talk to you. The way she said it and kept repeating it made me think that LE had asked her to keep their conversations with her quiet.

Could Casey have grown so vengeful as to have killed Caylee not only to be rid of this mistake ( maybe Mom called Casey a constant screw up, it appears that she was, but who'se fault that was I don't know)..BUT
Casey realized if she was going to live the party life on her own , away from Mom and Dad, she couldn't handle the costs and responsiblities of Caylee. Therefore get rid of a few problems at once..demented, but I think that Casey is very gravely ill mentally.

Plus..if she was mad at her parents she knew hurting Caylee, which was easy, was going to bring them grave hurt too. Any grandparent here can attest to the special bond you have with your grandchildren..it is a miracle..and I can see that would be a way to attack back for Casey...I think she is truly sick..mentally ill..which makes me wonder why her Mom being a RG Nurse never took the bull by the horns and got her daughter treatment and help. Such a horrendous tug of war going on here between these two women.

But hang on, doesnt Amy post somewhere on 7/15 about the thefts from Casey and then says something like her "kid" has been missing for the last 30 days.. doesnt that mean Amy NEVER saw Caylee past 6/15ish? Why would Amy take her to the check cashing place to steal from her, I believe it was actually address on the paper, no?
I think Jesse picked her up at the parking lot after he had helped her.

:violin:Me, Me, Me..... I'm so sick of HER!

"It means that everything that I've done, since I found out about Caylee being missing, is worth the not eating, not sleeping, putting up with the bad publicity," Cindy said.

WTH? No GPS and a bond payment plan?

http://www.local6.com/news/16969381/detail.html

(snip)
Also, a judge set a $500,000 bond for Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, after hearing testimony in the case Tuesday.

But Local 6 reported that a judge changed Anthony's bond release order Wednesday.

She's been ordered to home confinement with an electronic monitoring device but no longer a GPS bracelet.

A bondsman said the change raises the risk but also gives Anthony the freedom to roam, Local 6 reported.

The Anthony family is trying to negotiate a payment plan for their share of the bond.

Amy returned from vacation on June 15th. She discovered the cash and checks missing.

Gma initially stated Caylee was missing June 8th or 9th....which...seeing as Amy was gone on vacation for a week...which would have her leaving on the 8th or 9th. She "loaned" her car to the poi during that week.

Le should ask gma..if she can tell any truth...if she saw casey driving that car that week and if casey had been home every night or if she had been staying at Amy's.

Per the arrest report...it does not state the date that Amy noticed the money or checks missing. It could have been several days to a week after she returned and they partied on as usual (per photobucket evidence).

I do not think Amy, per her interview on msm, wanted anything at all to do with Casey upon finding the money missing and hearing of Caylee missing. Perhaps she didn't note the missing money until this investigation into the missing child.... imho it did seem to hit her all at once...she seemed very shocked at the door when msm attempted to interview and also denounced their friendship right then and there.
Thanks NB! Thanks also for the other thread!!

The car - and the smell - was parked on June 27th and impounded on June 30th.

Whatever happened, happened between June 15th with great-grandpa at the nursing home, and June 27th when the car was parked at Amscot. Does anyone remember whether the Amscot people reported a bad smell?
actually time line is tighter than that now... Jesse Grund has been interviewed and he testified to the fact that he heard Caylee in the background of an 18 min. phone convo (which has been verified by le) to Casey where he hears her voice...and hears casey yelling at her to get off of a table. that call was on the `24th..

24th~27th june.... ??? what happened to Caylee?
27 June car approximately abandoned at check cashing place
30 June it is impounded

confined to home with her mother...oh my, that will be quite the scene. Maybe she'll wish she was back in jail.

But hang on, doesnt Amy post somewhere on 7/15 about the thefts from Casey and then says something like her "kid" has been missing for the last 30 days.. doesnt that mean Amy NEVER saw Caylee past 6/15ish? Why would Amy take her to the check cashing place to steal from her, I believe it was actually address on the paper, no?
I think Jesse picked her up at the parking lot after he had helped her.
Yeah...now getting the timeline straight...no way she asked Amy to pick her up. Jesse or someone else makes more sense.

WTH? No GPS and a bond payment plan?

http://www.local6.com/news/16969381/detail.html

(snip)
Also, a judge set a $500,000 bond for Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, after hearing testimony in the case Tuesday.

But Local 6 reported that a judge changed Anthony's bond release order Wednesday.

She's been ordered to home confinement with an electronic monitoring device but no longer a GPS bracelet.

A bondsman said the change raises the risk but also gives Anthony the freedom to roam, Local 6 reported.

The Anthony family is trying to negotiate a payment plan for their share of the bond.

Maybe this was an intentional move by the judge - it poses an extra risk ... thus decreasing the chance of a bondsman agreeing to post?

Yes..so if Mom called Amy..Amy might have said I am in the process of kicking out your sorry excuse of a daughter come get her. And of course there is no Caylee there. I think something happened to Caylee a few days or the day before june 27 th when the car was in the parking lot.

Very well may be, DD.
I think Caylee died at the Ovieda house on early morning hours of 6/24, and her Mom buried her at the GP that day. I think that's the same day she asks Troy if he is taking a cab that night and also the post to Jesse.
I think Jesse helps her move Caylee on 6/27 after she confesses to him, and they abandon the car following the transport. I think she was put in the dumpster near the car, or near Fusion where she would know the schedule for pick up. My only issue is I dont think anyone can say for certain yet the car was abandoned on 6/27 as there is no way to corroberate it at this time. It may have been there longer, we dont know how it was reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123AEW