Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I have been meaning to post along these lines since I joined here. . . because what I have to say is relevant it's just going to be hard to follow.

First of all I believe something unfortunate has happened to Caylee and I believe the GM knows more or believes more than she is letting on and that is making her into the difficult person she is.

Now for the position I haven't seen posted (but I could have missed it).

I have an 18 year old son and a 15 year old daughter. My son is brilliant. Seriously, I.Q. and understanding. He is also a compulsive liar. And to top it all off he lies about obvious things that he could easily tell the truth about. It makes no sense and never has. He has had many many many difficulties because of this. I was devastated as a parent because I could not seem to get through to him all the damage to himself he caused. The worst part is when he was telling lies he truly seemed to believe them. . . and the more you cornered him with the truth (walking into Universal Studios) the more adamant he became that he was telling the truth and he would become truly devastated that no one believed him.

My 15 year old daughter never has had this problem. Now here is the kicker. They have different fathers. The father of my son displalyed the same traits and I blamed his parents. I also had another son with this man when I was very young and placed him for adoption. I have since been in contact with him and his mother and HE IS EXACTLY THE SAME.

I truly believed I and my husband were to blame for how we raised our son. The woman who adopted my first child, believed it was a failing of thier raising him unfortunately they didn't have a second child to compare to.

My point is this. My son has never truly been in trouble. He is warm, outgoing, gregarous and will charm the pants off anyone old and young alike. He is LOVED, and forgiven by many for his lies. He's seen many counsellors, and psychatrists, all who tell us different things. He's been diagnosed with various non-verbal learning disorders. . . . but no mental health issues. It just is.

Casey reminds me a bit of my son. And, obviously another child I gave birth too with the same character traits.

I don't know what this means. . .but I do know that it makes this case very very very difficult. . . but it does not obviously mean her lying is a learned behaviour and nor does itmean she is obviously guilty of harming her child because she is lying.

Just another take.

I can completely relate to this. I have a sister who is habitual liar who had 2 kids and 1 is exactly the same and the other a little less (his lie's are only when it is to benefit himself) whereas my sister and her daughter will tell some of the most outrageous lies for no reason whatsoever.

They can be so charming and that is the hook, it takes a while for people to start to question what they're being told. That's why they get away with it, the lies are so indiscernable from what could actually be true that it is taken at face value.

This is why casey and cindy are so unbreakable they do this for a living, they are for lack of a better phrase.."Professional Liars". When you lie so often it becomes a way of life and when someone doesn't believe you, Oh well, too bad for you. They marry themselves to the lie and almost never give it up, they will change the subject when confronted or add new and more interesting details for you to piece together.

It's the most baffling thing ever...

Thanks for taking the time to research that, curiousitycat.:)

Makes me wonder what Jesse becoming 05 (police) and 'going solo in eight weeks' means? There are so many strange twists to this case. But the only thing that matters to us all, again, is Where Is Caylee?

I took Jesse become " 50" = police and goig solo meant he was done training? Like will be on his own without following someone?

I wonder if xanax is one of these drugs that you build a tolerance to? If she had been giving it to the child for some time maybe it was losing it's effect and she was giving her more and more.
Personally, I think Casey was taking it herself..."mother's little helper" is what we used to call drugs like that.

regarding drug dealing out of empty apartments, if you look back on what thread i can't remember and read about some of the comments about the sawgrass apts. someone stated there were gunshots there. sounds like a fine community...for drug dealers no doubt.

Casey, Cindy and George,

WHERE IS CAYLEE!!!! :furious:

Very worth a repeat!

[size-7]TALK PEOPLE......WHERE DID YOU PUT THAT SWEET LITTLE BABY GIRL???!! yOU ALL ACT MORE THEN SUSPICIOUS YA KNOW.
WE WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY, SLEUTHERS WILL SHOW UP AT ALL COURT DATES AND WE WILL PICK APART EVERY SINGLE THING SAID. JUST LIKE WE ARE DOING NOW.
CASEY IS GOING DOWN. CINDY AND GEORGE WANT TO FOLLOW>
ALSO, QUIT ASKING THE PUBLIC FOR FUNDS. WE DON'T TRUST YOU AND DON'T FOR A SECOND BELIEVE A PENNY WOULD GO TOWARDS CAYLEE
.[/size]:mad::liar:

<<rant over mods can delete if they like)

saqqara, thank you so much for your insight.

Welcome to all new members!

Now I'm off to read Sword's Man.

might be why Casey had a seizure?

I, personally, don't believe it was a seizure ... I believe it was one of the times that she had too many shots & thanked Jesse the next morning (MySpace comments) for taking such good care of her & how she was never gonna drink again.... blah blah blah:drink:

Didn't someone the thread before this one say that Cindy said both she and Casey had scripts for them? I am sure I read that here earlier today.

i dont doubt for a minute that cindy is pumped full of them.

Hey, fellow shrink here....I kinda have to know a little of everything. I work the public school system.
My sympathies are with you, WISCer. LOL

I have a couple of questions for you:

Could PTSD cause the kind of reaction we are seeing in Casey if she only witnessed Caylee being killed? Is it possible she believes it is true that she did leave the baby with someone else and fears if she talks they will kill her as some form of psychosis?

This matches what Cindy said on the stand yesterday about Casey and the truth.
my thoughts exactly absolut... And saqqura... my hat is off to you, girl. What a hard obstacle to overcome as a parent. My son has adhd...and I thought I had it bad LOL..

I, however, in light of forensics in this case that were found......think something bad happened. And I hope if Casey makes bail and is able to diffuse a little as you, saq, were describing, that she can at least clear up what she actually did lie about and where her daughter is because Caylee is obviously missing, and the trunk of her car was hit on by cadaver dogs.

I, personally, don't believe it was a seizure ... I believe it was one of the times that she had too many shots & thanked Jesse the next morning (MySpace comments) for taking such good care of her & how she was never gonna drink again.... blah blah blah:drink:

I thought it was in the affidavit

The people running that apartment complex need to be looked at. How convenient to come up with that name ZG. Someone supplied Casey with that name unless of course she has psychic powers.
Perhaps it should be checked to see if an ad was placed for the apartment. ZG may have called and given her name and number over the phone to someone else besides filling out the guest card.

i dont doubt for a minute that cindy is pumped full of them.
exactly, and both of them drink a lot which only would serve to intensify the affect of the xanax on the nervous system.

I wonder, really wonder, if ANY of Casey's friends know the truth about Caylee.

No matter how close your friends are that's not something you would want to share, "I overdosed my kid"

I see what you are saying Blink. But I think somehow at some point Casey did see Zainaida's name in this guest register with that apt # but I don't think ZG knows Casey. Maybe Casey went to that apt recently *(maybe she was the thief over there!) and looked thru that book for some sort of alibi person to back up her story and found ZG? and that apt #. Its pretty far out there but somehow Casey made note of that name and apt #. Maybe she even signed in as a person pretending to rent under another name and look for a name to use for the cops and this alibi of hers. Didn't someone also say the place was robbed recently?

Keep in mind here, LE and reporters questioned the apartment managers. They would have remembered if Casey had been there. There's been no mention of that at all.

On NG tonight the lawyer said he would meet with (I missed who)? at the jail and ask casey about things they wanted answers to. NG was really giving it to him and he even had the nerve to laugh and smirk until a caller called him on it.
The guy is a jerk

He said he would meet with LE at the jail in 30 minutes since everyone is saying he is refusing to cooperate with LE in the search for Caylee.

another recap of greta and what dr. baden said that I did find interesting... he found it interesting to note that the det. visually noted hair of color and length of caylee in the trunk and that the det would be able to tell microscopically if the hair was from a live or dead person and could also extimate tod and could aid in paternity as well....

This is extremely interesting to me. Amazing what forensics can do these days.

JP, Ricardo's roommate and friend, is John P. Chatt
He's an Editor for Channel 9 News!!

MySpace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31092764

Take a look at the comments left by Casey - she took Caylee over there to party - they spent the night there, obviously... :furious:

His Personal Website
http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/Welcome.html

Lists his AIM, his phone number, his email address...... and LOTS more!

Excellent find!

might be why Casey had a seizure?

I'd actually thought of this before. It seems to fit.

A little over a year ago I got a call that a student had been shot on campus. I rushed to what I tho't was "just" a shooting, but, ended up being a suicide by shotgun. The body was still at the scene when I arrived, completely unprepared for seeing a deceased 13 yr old. All that to say...by 4 wks later after helping commit numerous kids for potentional suicide and counseling parents and students, I tho't I was losing it. The dr prescribed Xanax for me. 2.5 mgs but could increase to 5mgs if needs. People 2.5mgs knocked me on my butt. It wouldn't take much at all to subdue a 2yr old. And certainly if you didn't know what you were doing...you could easily give too much, causing an overdose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost