Caylee Anthony 2 years old #12 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first call featured Anthony saying she wants her daughter, Casey Anthony, 22, arrested for stealing items, Local 6's Louis Bolden reported.

A second 911 call was then made by Anthony explaining that her granddaughter cannot be located.

After officers investigated the calls, it was determined that Caylee had been missing for five weeks and officers took Casey Anthony into custody.

http://www.local6.com/news/16980266/detail.html

Well, the plot thickens for Cindy here, imo.

911 call - 7.15.08 - 8:44pm

911 call - 7.15.08 - 9:41pm

Almost a full hour in between 911 calls.....

Casey: 'Oh by the way mom, I misplaced Caylee last month. But don't worry, I've been investigating her disappearance?' lol

I think Casey was PISSED off at her mother for calling police & probably relished the thought of dropping this bomb on her right before they showed up at her mother's house.

Other than trying to put Cindy in a worse light than she is already in, what could the purpose of releasing the calls be?

OME

Boy Casey sure doesn't sound like she very concerned in the 911 Call.

ok, so GM called 911, & even got snotty with them !!!...jeeeeezzzz!....Cindy studders when dispatch asks when was the car stolen.....DUH!!!..you call & report a car stolen, but hesitate to say WHEN....i don't like grandma...

GM was angry though, for sure, IMO....you could hear that in her voice....

What I find interesting is that Cindy called 911 about her car instead of about Caylee. This makes me sick. It makes me think she was once again using the police as a weapon to try and control Caysee, manipulate her to do what she wanted because she felt out of control and couldn't have her way.

The call should have been about Caylee first and foremost. This is so telling to me. Cindy is knee deep in my opinion.

911 call - 7.15.08 - 8:44pm

911 call - 7.15.08 - 9:41pm

Almost a full hour in between 911 calls.....

Casey: 'Oh by the way mom, I misplaced Caylee last month. But don't worry, I've been investigating her disappearance?' lol

I think Casey was PISSED off at her mother for calling police & probably relished the thought of dropping this bomb on her right before they showed up at her mother's house.

i've only heard the 1st call...where is the 2nd one posted?.....Cindy mentions the missing child in the 1st one also....almost like it wasn't all that important though....

Cindy thought if she threatend to have her arrested Casey would talk about where Caylee was...BUT nope Casey was talking she called mom's bluff and so it got heated and Cindy called again and then you hear her say I found my daughters car and smells like there was a dead body in it!!!!!!

The one was before the brother got casey to admit she didn't know where caylee was.....

the other call is wow.....that is all I can say....the g'ma does sound more upset than I have heard her for sure.....

We just got the car back today and it smells like their has been a damn dead body in it.....is what she says in one part.....

WOW

Kel

Cindy said she hasn't seen caylee since june 7th!!!!!

I really think she was very upset at her daughter and that was an honest mistake she just didn't have her dates right...I honestly don't think she was trying to mis lead anyone.....

OMG! in the second 911 call GM is crying and she says Casey they want to talk to you and I swear i heard her say I don't want to talk to them!

Cindy thought if she threatend to have her arrested Casey would talk about where Caylee was...BUT nope Casey was talking she called mom's bluff and so it got heated and Cindy called again and then you hear her say I found my daughters car and smells like there was a dead body in it!!!!!![/quote]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have to listen to that tape!

In the second 911 call I feel for GM :( She sounds very upset. I think the first 911 call is to shake some sense into Casey,.. "well fine! You wont' tell me where Caylee is then I will call the police and report that you stole the car. And that I haven' seen Caylee in a month!"

Cinday says - I called them (police) 2 HOURS ago and they still aren't here just before Casey gets on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilyminx