Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dealt with a pathological liar in my life. It's amazing how quickly they formulate a lie. They can "lie on the fly" and they seem genuine. Many times pathological liars are born from an unhappiness with their normal lives. To make up for this -- they create a "fantasy world" -- one in which they wished they lived.

Oh you really nailed it - great description! Especially the fantasy world comment. Who knows what lies Casey has told herself to justify this. Poor little Caylee.

Very good point - I've never heard a description of ZG!! I also find it odd that an amber alert wasn't issued in the case. Makes me think LE may know more than they can say right now.

LE has a lot of common sense. LE knows the child is dead already. Issuing an Amber Alert at this point will just get a bunch of "false leads" -- and that is the last thing the GM needs. She's already lost it.

Aren't Amber Alerts sent out immediately after a child is missing anyhow? Not "31 days" after?

the guy on fox news just said the 911 calls were on July 14th,.. I thought they were the 15th?

thanks for the insight Fae, so wierd huh? Must have been frustrating to live with that.

Well she's my older sister so I didn't really have to deal with it much until I was older (my poor mom though lol). Her BPD has gotten so much worse over the years, you just wouldn't believe it if I told you. :(

BTW I love your siggy! I need to find a good one too!

Very good point - I've never heard a description of ZG!! I also find it odd that an amber alert wasn't issued in the case. Makes me think LE may know more than they can say right now.

LE has a lot of common sense. LE knows the child is dead already. I would assume they are actually trying to locate the body at this point by tracking her cellphone calls and where she was.

Issuing an Amber Alert at this point will just get a bunch of "false leads" -- and that is the last thing the GM needs. She's already lost it.

Aren't Amber Alerts sent out immediately after a child is missing anyhow? Not "31 days" after?

I could be wrong, but I believe prisoners on suicide watch are given paper clothing. So yes, they could have taken her underwear, but they wouldn't leave her sitting there naked. I think her lawyer is trying to drum up sympathy for her.

yes, if they didnt do this and she committed suicide, he'd be the first to file a lawsuit again the jail I bet.
Better to protect her. Prisoners have been known to find all kinds of ways to suicide.

LE has a lot of common sense. LE knows the child is dead already. Issuing an Amber Alert at this point will just get a bunch of "false leads" -- and that is the last thing the GM needs. She's already lost it.

Yep you're right - I'm sure that's why they didn't issue one. This whole thing is just so tragic. :(

Well I know the server is gonna go poof any minute now lol....and I can't get into the chat :( so I'm gonna get some things done around here. See you guys later!

Thanks for you guys who posted the chat link! It worked -- so I won't have websleuths withdrawel now, lol. :)

Hi Julie ! Welcome! This is a wonderful community, with great people, it's nice to have you here ! :)

Just wanted to say hello, I have literally read here everyday for YEARS but never could register because of an AOL email address. Anyways, this case finally prompted me to do something. I look forward to joining this community with you all and discussing, for now, I just had a quick thought regarding Caylee. Early on, in one of the television interviews (maybe have been with Greta, or Nancy Grace) the grandma was talking about the shed being locked....
when she was explaining that Casey would have used a shovel to remove bamboo, something else she said has stuck with me ever since, something about there are safety rules in this house, everything is child proofed, there is a rule about the ladder in the pool, it is never to be left on the pool??? Something like that, forgive me for sounding rambling, but has anyone brought that up? like maybe caylee drowned in their pool? Have the cops checked that? Maybe thats why they would smell that in the backyard, then she was moved later? casey may have freaked out that she left her daughter out there alone or something? Just a thought, and nice to meet you all, I'm Julie

my feeling is this Casey came back to the house when the family was on vacation. She and Caylee were swimming. She forgot to put the ladder out of the pool. (either absentmindedly or because she was drunk) The next morning while Casey was sleeping, Caylee got into the pool and drowned. She woke up find CAylee dead and put her in the play house. Went and borrowed the shovel,.. realized that she couldn't bury her there. ANd put Caylee in the trunk and left

the guy on fox news just said the 911 calls were on July 14th,.. I thought they were the 15th?

Okay so from July 14 - 31 days is June 13 that is two days before Fathers Day. What is wrong with this ?

For all the people who hate the GM:

Did you notice on the second 911 call when she said "I'VE GOT TO FIND HER" -- in a very stern voice . . . not "We've got to find her . . ." -- almost as if she believed the girl was hers.

Just a thought.

i just googled it and I am pretty sure that the calls were on July 15th.
7-15-08 Casey supposedly receives a phone call from Caylee.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html

Amy Huizenga tells Casey’s mom where to find her. Also states She loaned Casey her car for the previous week she was on a trip, that Casey stole some of her checks and approximately $700.00. page 5, paragraph 8
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Caylee is reported missing, page 3, paragraph 1
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Did anyone hear that Cindy is now using a "Spiritual Medium" in the search for Caylee?

Okay so from July 14 - 31 days is June 13 that is two days before Fathers Day. What is wrong with this ?

I wondered this too but I figured maybe Casey just was unsure about the dates. Because how else can it be explained? When we know that the 15th was the last time Caylee was alive with the GM. Although, how SURE are we that this video took place on the 15th? Is it just because GM said so? Is it just because of the Father's Day card? Has it been confirmed yet that they were actually there on the 15th? That simple detail could make a big difference.

yes, if they didnt do this and she committed suicide, he'd be the first to file a lawsuit again the jail I bet.
Better to protect her. Prisoners have been known to find all kinds of ways to suicide.

Personally, i can't think of anyone who deserves LESS sympathy than Casey Anthony. She has ruined many many lives.

I have been watching this entire drama so very closely and I am even doing preliminary research for my own work. The Anthony family is in complete shock as would be any family. But it is too soon to be speculating about guilt. Things change so drastically. Casey's body language seems to show that she is in some sort of emotional state, shock, numbness and/or grief come to mind.

Now, in the task of finding that darling baby. It is extremely helpful to do the same research again because we all get slightly different information. Within those confines of the information will be some innocuous detail that seems unimportant and silly but willl actually be the missing link. I pray that that baby is safe.

Traci

Did anyone hear that Cindy is now using a "Spiritual Medium" in the search for Caylee?

Wow, I didn't hear that. IMO it will just be a waste of time and efforts but hey, stranger things have happened. There actually HAVE been cases where psychics have helped find missing people/bodies. Few and far between, but it happens.

my feeling is this Casey came back to the house when the family was on vacation. She and Caylee were swimming. She forgot to put the ladder out of the pool. (either absentmindedly or because she was drunk) The next morning while Casey was sleeping, Caylee got into the pool and drowned. She woke up find CAylee dead and put her in the play house. Went and borrowed the shovel,.. realized that she couldn't bury her there. ANd put Caylee in the trunk and left

How fast though does a body decompose and smell so bad? The only reason i thought it may have been a couple days in the mean time is that fact, that it smelled so bad. It must have happened like immediately after Father's day. So many unknowns here. I hope there is a press conference today, this case is dominating my thoughts, and i Do feel for the rest of her family members, although they are acting so strange now, i feel its because its the only way they can go on, to block out the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592