Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
question,.. if the stain is indeed the decomposition fluid, could it be the initial decomposition fluid, since that is foul smelling, but since it was in the trunk and from the heat it smelled worse????
Or would it have to smell THAT bad to be later decomposition?
The reason I ask is because of the stages of decomposition, we could tell approximately how long she was dead.

Let's hope this test comes back as a positive match for human remains. The hair and dirt could easily be explained away.

It's hard though to explain away a dead body.

Cindy probably won't believe the results no matter what they turn out to be.

Please, no disrespect because I know this is not how you meant it, but I am really hoping the test comes back negative for human remains. I might know in my brain that she is gone, but my heart still really wants to hope she is alive... :(

Let's hope this test comes back as a positive match for human remains. The hair and dirt could easily be explained away.

It's hard though to explain away a dead body.

Cindy probably won't believe the results no matter what they turn out to be.

Sorry, but I am praying it is NOT human remains. I want that little angel to still be alive. And right now there is still a possibility.

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/decomposition/index.htm

very interesting,... they have pictures of pigs to identify. But description of what happens to a body.

" Stages of Decomposition
Stage 3: Putrefaction - 4 to 10 days after death
State of decay

Bacteria break down tissues and cells, releasing fluids into body cavities. They often respire in the absence of oxygen (anaerobically) and produce various gases including hydrogen sulphide, methane, cadaverine and putrescine as by-products. People might find these gases foul smelling, but they are very attractive to a variety of insects. "

Stage 4: Black putrefaction - 10 to 20 days after death
State of decay

The bloated body eventually collapses, leaving a flattened body whose flesh has a creamy consistency. The exposed parts of the body are black in colour and there is a very strong smell of decay.

A large volume of body fluids drain from the body at this stage and seep into the surrounding soil. Other insects and mites feed on this material. "
more at link

Can I just say......eeewwwwwwwwwwww :eek: Warning: if you have a weak stomach don't click the link lol.....I almost hurled!

Maybe Cindy's story changed from "smells like a body" in the 911 calls to pizza afterwards because she is threatened or blackmailed by either Casey or the bio-father.

Carlos Padilla on FOX News said that ten 10 boxes of pizza sitting in a trunk for 30 day, would not smell like the odor in the car. Hope to have the forensics back on the trunk soon.

Anybody who has ever had a whiff of road kill knows what it smells like.

It's rank. And smells much different than any trash can sitting outside in the heat which hasn't been picked up for weeks.

Also, and JMO, but who puts pizza in their trunk and why would anyone forget its there? Pizza in this house never goes to waste. And if it is just 'crust' sitting in this box, that isn't going to smell much if any no matter how long it's been sitting.

i think people have made a lot of judgements about the grandmother that may or may not be true because they consider her a suspect and are very emotional about the case.

she has not come across as the most sympathetic figure and has absolutely made conflicting statements, but im not sure how much her actions on TV during this case reflect her behavoir over the course of her married/adult life. because we really dont havfe any evidence as to what she was like before this, although there are reports now that she was nothing like how she is currently coming across.

to be blunt - people are trying to get her to imagine that her granddaughter is lying dead somewhere decomposing and that her daughter is a murderer that is lying to her face about it.

it is a nice little fantasy to think that everyone would react logically, and recognize what appears to be quite likely and pursue it. but it doesnt make you vile or a criminal if you just cant handle it and react strongly against people suggesting it.

Sorry, but I am praying it is NOT human remains. I want that little angel to still be alive. And right now there is still a possibility.

I see you're point....I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves here. Although I also believe in my heart she's gone, we should definitely not give up the hope of finding her alive!!!

You are so right liljim.

Do you think that they could have gotten the test back in fact they are human remains in the trunk and now they are testing to see if it was Caylee's DNA and thats why Padilla hesitated about the findings?

i think people have made a lot of judgements about the grandmother that may or may not be true because they consider her a suspect and are very emotional about the case.

she has not come across as the most sympathetic figure and has absolutely made conflicting statements, but im not sure how much her actions on TV during this case reflect her behavoir over the course of her married/adult life. because we really dont havfe any evidence as to what she was like before this, although there are reports now that she was nothing like how she is currently coming across.

to be blunt - people are trying to get her to imagine that her granddaughter is lying dead somewhere decomposing and that her daughter is a murderer that is lying to her face about it.

it is a nice little fantasy to think that everyone would react logically, and recognize what appears to be quite likely and pursue it. but it doesnt make you vile or a criminal if you just cant handle it and react strongly against people suggesting it.

I agree. I think the poor GMA honestly didn't (and most likely still doesn't) know what happened to Caylee. She can probably surmise what happened, if she were capable of thinking rationally, but she isn't capable of that - given her circumstances.

Please, no disrespect because I know this is not how you meant it, but I am really hoping the test comes back negative for human remains. I might know in my brain that she is gone, but my heart still really wants to hope she is alive... :(

You're right.. I didn't mean it the way it sounds. Sorry.

:clap::clap::clap:

I think that initially, yes, alot of folks (myself included) formed opinions about the GM that she was possibly involved or covering something up intentionally. However alot of us have changed our thinking (myself included) and I personally no longer feel the GM is involved or even trying to cover up anything. As others have stated, I feel GM is in denial for the exact reason you stated.....she doesn't want to imagine her daughter could do something like that, nor does she want to imagine that Caylee is no longer alive. I think that her strange behavior is a result of not getting sleep, worrying, not eating, and just basically she's in shock. I have noticed in alot of her interviews that she just looks exhausted like she will pass out at any moment!

I see you're point....I think we might be getting ahead of ourselves here. Although I also believe in my heart she's gone, we should definitely not give up the hope of finding her alive!!!

If there are any on here that pray it is time to pray that Caylee comes home very much alive. All things are possible.:blowkiss:

liljim

someone today said that on one of Casey's myspace friends they made a comment that the Cindy they are seeing on TV is definitely NOT the Cindy they know.

I agree 100%

If someone can let me know how, I will start a new thread since this
one is getting a bit long.

Was there ever a description given as to what Caylee was wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal