Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a person dies, they expell urine involuntarily. Could this be the fluid found at the crime scene?

I was just reading Taylor's obituary and it states that she was born to Vicky and Peter Placker. How has it been determined that other people are her birth parents? It seems like they would have stated Taylor was born on such and such a date and her parents are so and so instead of saying "she was born to" Vicky and Peter Placker.

I believe she's saying $100,000 and simply put a period where she meant to put a comma...........a typo.
Just trying to clarify, as it's been posted twice differently, the first time it was 100,00.00 and I asked what amount was meant.............

Okay, you're the one who mentioned the vomit. I was trying to remember who did. Quite possible. It could fit in the scenerio that there were two people on the scene during the shooting and one threw up who was not doing the shooting. Or was so frightened he wet himself.

QUOTE=Lauren - CA;2447424]I had mentioned vomit at the other forum......and got laughed at, lol. But I had thought that maybe the POI drove up on the scene, seeing two girls lying there, got out of his truck to see what was going on, seeing the horrific crime scene he possibly threw up. Other cars passed by and he didn't want them to see the scene, maybe he has a criminal record and doesn't want the murders pinned on him? And then high tailed it out of there when the coast was clear? I know, most likely that was not the case. But people have done stranger things.[/QUOTE]

Back to this posting I did, Little 726 had a good question about the time element involved in this -- the way this would be possible in that short time frame is that the other person who was called to come clean-up the scene would be someone who lives in the immediate area as in family/friend of the shooters, OR was a person who had just met with the shooters moments prior for another type of illicit activity.

OR going back to the young men shooting in the area, maybe two of them were present in the area where the girls were but only one did the shooting. Then he took the other guy's friends and did the overkill, and so there was only one shooter, but two who were there, each with a gun. Then the one gun is dumped, and the other gun is sitting in a family cabinet locked away with an alibai. So it would be one shooter, with one witness, and the gun of the witness and the gun of the shooter were both involved. The witness could have either thrown up, or urinated out of fear. He can't say anything because his gun was involved. Out of fear he could have urinated during the overkill that he witnessed, or as pointed out in the thread, could have thrown up.

Where was Joe Mosher when these killings occurred? There's been mention that he was at the house. Has this ever been confirmed?

YD at this stage in the game nothing seems to be confirmed. I mean for weeks we are believing media & LE that Peter found Taylors cell phone & called 911. I am disgusted.

Be Aware! Several WS posters mentioned Websleuths over at Topix Weleetka - big mistake. There are a few Topix posters who are very rough around the edges, and abusive language flows from their tongues like there's no tomorrow. I'm guessing that they will be here shortly if not already here.

There are, however, Topix posters who are - like WS - seriously trying to solve this crime. But, like anything else, there are always a few who can't follow society's standards.

Yes, I agree and I was one of the serious ones. There are others too who are serious about discussing this crime for different reasons. I have bounced from both forums since Day 1 (reading) and finally contributing. Because the other forum is more of a chat room, it is easier for some to get into it with others because they disagree with their views. Not everyone can handle someone disagreeing with their opinion......we need to remember that it is only one person's opinion and not fact until we know what happened on that dirt road 8 weeks ago. Until then, I am open to listening to anyone's ideas, no matter how strange or far fetched they sound. In this day and age there are many crazy people out there..........take the Greyhound Bus incident in Manitoba this past week. We need to realize that we are never really safe.

YD at this stage in the game nothing seems to be confirmed. I mean for weeks we are believing media & LE that Peter found Taylors cell phone & called 911. I am disgusted.

I totally agree with you there. I just about had a fit when I heard th 911 call. Never once we were led to believe that Vicky made that call. How much more is being kept from the public. But why? Same with the DNA evidence. Was there DNA present and if so, why keep it a secret? Weren't we also under the impression that the Plackers were home? Either this case has been completely mishandled from the get go or OSBI has a pretty good clue on who has committed this crime and thinks they can flush the person(s) out by keeping secrets.

Has anyone come across Claudia Farrows maiden name?

For what it's worth, I came across a Florida obit for Jack Suddarth who died in 1993. Listed among survivors is a daughter, Claudia Farrow of Weleetka, OK.

http://www.eboards4all.com/728165/messages/243.html

Florence Suddarth a longtime resident of Henryetta passed away on December 7, 2004 in Okmulgee, Ok at the age of 82. Born February 4, 1922 in Wakefield, Massachusettes. She married Jack Suddarth and was a homemaker. She was a member of the First United Methodist Church and the United Methodist Women.
Survived By
Daughters: Jackie Williams of Henryetta
Carolyn Suddarth of Independence, Missouri
Claudia Farrow of Henryetta
Son: Cory Suddarth of Henryetta
14 Grandchildren
Several Great Grandchildren
Brother: Paul Bennett of Bakersfield, Calif. A Memorial Service will be held at the First United Methodist Church at 10:00 am, Wednesday, December 15, 2004 at 10:00 am with Rev. Rik Marion officiating. Services under the direction of the Rogers Funeral Home.

I totally agree with you there. I just about had a fit when I heard th 911 call. Never once we were led to believe that Vicky made that call. How much more is being kept from the public. But why? Same with the DNA evidence. Was there DNA present and if so, why keep it a secret? Weren't we also under the impression that the Plackers were home? Either this case has been completely mishandled from the get go or OSBI has a pretty good clue on who has committed this crime and thinks they can flush the person(s) out by keeping secrets.

You're probably more optimistic than I am about this case. IMO LE/OSBI doesn't have a clue. That's the one thing they have told the public that I believe.

GS, I have my own theory about why the whole 911 call has not been released to the public. Perhaps Peter was on the phone first and maybe he accused someone of the evil deed calling them by name and was so worked up that Vicky took the phone from him. If he did give any names over the phone as suspects, they would not release that part of the call unless they were sure he was right about it. He also could have given the phone to Vicky when he saw Skyla's relative coming up the road so he could keep her from seeing the gruesome scene.

GS, I have my own theory about why the whole 911 call has not been released to the public. Perhaps Peter was on the phone first and maybe he accused someone of the evil deed calling them by name and was so worked up that Vicky took the phone from him. If he did give any names over the phone as suspects, they would not release that part of the call unless they were sure he was right about it. He also could have given the phone to Vicky when he saw Skyla's relative coming up the road so he could keep her from seeing the gruesome scene.

Or maybe he took the phone from Vicky after she called. Remember, when she called, the first thing you heard were the tones of the phone call and the operator answering. Then you heard her talking and screaming. So, she was on the phone first.

For what it's worth, I came across a Florida obit for Jack Suddarth who died in 1993. Listed among survivors is a daughter, Claudia Farrow of Weleetka, OK.

Thank you very much, Tulsa. That's one name I haven't come acrossed.

Could they both have called on different phones? Could Vicky have had her own phone with her when she arrived? Didn't he call from one of the girl's phones?

Or maybe he took the phone from Vicky after she called. Remember, when she called, the first thing you heard were the tones of the phone call and the operator answering. Then you heard her talking and screaming. So, she was on the phone first.

I hope you are right Yellow Dog. But mis-information tends to run amuck. I really don't mean to be so negative. I think it was such a shock for LE & OSBI regardless if they deal with this everyday or not.. & the left hand -right hand thing happened. The reason I say that was because of Ms Bronws statement that this was the only 911. As I type this it very well could be Peter took phone from Vicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member