Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey's facebook friend list has gone down to 303 from 304-I would definitely have taken myself off- am so surprised more haven't

I tend to agree with this. Most people are going to take things at face value and not automatically assume the worst. It would be ridiculous and controlling if Casey said she was going to have someone babysit Caylee and Cindy insisted on meeting the person first.

I think we need to take a step back and consider how our own actions might hold up under such intense scrutiny.

exactly!

I give up!!:behindbar

Me too! Now (as others have noted) they've talked to a real life Zenaida- its on local6.com. This case just keeps getting stranger.

Was Casey stalking this Zenaida and trying to steal her identity for when she abandoned her car with the purse in it- hoping to torch it and then disappear after having placed poor Caylee in the water somewhere? Head spinning- need both hands.

This is a crazy maker!

How did Casey know that Zaneida G. looked at an Apt at sawgrass on June 17th? How?...and how do we know Zanny really ever meant Zaneida. Maybe "Zanny" (which is what she referred to her as according to Cindy) ONLY became Zaneida when it became convenient? Someone at Fusian lived there? We need to figure that part out.

How do we know the Zaneida who looked at the apartment is telling the truth. Has anyone thought she may be the one lying?

If I leave my youngest child with anyone, I leave the carseat with her, even if there are no plans to drive anywhere that day. If there was ever an emergency, I would most definitely want my daughter riding in her own safe carseat.

If Casey left Caylee with a babysitter, why was Caylee's carseat still in the car? I guess that ZG had an extra carseat to use for Caylee because she spent so much time with her? :rolleyes:

JACKPOT :woohoo:

I wonder if the Zenaida that visited the apartment complex on June 17th has a Ford Focus. And I wonder if Casey could have jacked something out of her Ford Focus during that visit.

Casey was staying right across the street from the Sawgrass Apartments, no?

No she was not staying across the street.

I tend to agree with this. Most people are going to take things at face value and not automatically assume the worst. It would be ridiculous and controlling if Casey said she was going to have someone babysit Caylee and Cindy insisted on meeting the person first.

I think we need to take a step back and consider how our own actions might hold up under such intense scrutiny.

True...HOWEVER alot of my friends that have kids sometimes have their moms pick up the kid at the babysitters...it just seems highly unlikely that Cindy wouldn't have crossed paths with her at some point.

Your mom doesn't have any say in who you leave her grandchildren with.
She may show displeasure in your choice of caregiver, but that's about all she can do. They're your children.

And I'll say it again, my mom was very close to my daughter when we lived with her the first three years and because Mom worked full time, she never met any of my babysitters.
It really isn't that unusual.

This is not directed to you Evans mom, just quoting your post as an example. Even if Cindy had never met the babysitter, Casey would have given an emergency contact in the event she could not be reached AND her family would have known they were listed as an emergency contact. It wasn't the babies father, so who was it? It would have been either Cindy, George or Lee IF IF there was a real babysitter.

I give up!!:behindbar

LOL, you give up too easy. Ok, it seems there is too much evidence for this to be a coincidence, but I cannot guess what it means. Zenaida Gonzalez was located that was connected to the same apt. that Casey had pointed out. I have a theory and it is pretty out there. But it may explain why Zenaida denies knowing Casey and why Casey isn't talking.

Did Casey do drugs? Was she addicted and how badly? What do we know to have happened in the past with drug addicts to get money when they are hurting bad? A few have been known to sell their kids. If Zenaida had bought Caylee, she may not have wanted anyone to find out because that would not only mean that she would lose Caylee, she would also be charged with a felony.

I haven't been watching the videos, but has Casey been showing any signs of withdrawal in the vids?

Well, I think it highly unlikely for Casey to just come up with a name that just happens to be the same name as someone who looked at an apartment at the same complex where she said she left her. I understand it is a common name, but I bet money no John Smith has looked at an apartment there in the last couple of months. I would like to figure out how Casey got this woman's name.
Lanie

I agree with you. What I was trying to say in my previous post was that we now know that the person that looked at the apartment was not Casey using the fake name of ZG as many had speculated.

I lost the post I was going to quote...sorry
Ref: The car
2008 Ford Focus
Now....some think Casey said White (most popular opinion) some say Red, a couple of Blues. I personally thought she said Black.

Your mom doesn't have any say in who you leave her grandchildren with.
She may show displeasure in your choice of caregiver, but that's about all she can do. They're your children.

And I'll say it again, my mom was very close to my daughter when we lived with her the first three years and because Mom worked full time, she never met any of my babysitters.
It really isn't that unusual.

So true, if you want to get your daughter upset, question her caregiver choice... we grandmothers know that. But I think even if your mom worked and never had the opportunity to see you child's caregiver, you never gave your mom a reason to doubt you, beyond normal daughter/mother tug-a-wars. You never stole constantly from your mom and caused you mom to question your potential to make sane decisions and tell truths. Cindy and George had all kinds of red flags and they kept ignoring them over and over. Sadly, when they find this little girl that fact will haunt them all their lives.

IIRC when his name first came up on the log I googled and he is a loan officer or something like that. Wonder if it had to do with her bond.

In that visitor log there is an Edward that was there on July 25th for an interview? WTF????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX