Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and I seem to think alike. This idea explains a lot. Not one single thing she said to LE that first day was an even somewhat plausible lie - she must have had something planned - she did have a month after all.

Maybe this is the reason she begged for just one more day.

I wonder why LE has never made a public statement about the the car looking like a failed alibi.
I too think the story she finally gave was thought up rather hastily, even though I still believe she had this 'Zenaida at the Sawgrass' story in her mind, it might have been a back-up, or that's where Caylee was disposed of. BTW, how far is it from Sawgrass to Amscot where the car was? I've forgotten.

I thought I read in the s/w that the "stinky pants" were what she was wearing on 6/16 when she left the house with Caylee.

I believe that was based on George's recall. He also gave detail about what Caylee was wearing, right down to her little sunglasses and the little monkey backpack, too. He sure is observant -- my husband would never notice what I or my son might be wearing at any given time, even if asked immediately after seeing us...LOL

I thought it a little odd that George recalled in such detail, but perhaps because of his LE background, it's second nature to take note of things like that, even if not consciously trying to do so. Still, kinda convenient that she was wearing the now-washed-of-evidence pants, huh?

Howdy, neighbor :)

Boy we all hope we can depend on LE crossing those T's and doting all those i's. Were close with Casey only for sentencing purpose. In the meantime. Caylee is still missinng.

I just think LE is keeping their cards very close to the vest. I checked out some of Baez's cases. He already wants discovery just on those charges. Between the FBI lab and FDLE labs, they are going to start lining up all the evidence. I'm betting they are getting phone records from all her "friends". And still more and more tips are coming in. Without an audience to play to--Casey's going to do something to get her need for attention fed. And we are now 57 days no Caylee.

Now about those phone records--if her friends sign a waiver so LE doesn't need a search warrant, then the media wouldn't necessarily know right?

A theory about the dogs hitting in the backyard.

Concrete PAVERS were put down in parts of the backyard over the july 4th weekend. They were put down under and around the area of the playhouse/sandbox. This is visible in the video with greta as well as the gallerys with the still photos of LE in the back yard with the dogs and the search.

In order to put down pavers you need the ground to be pretty level and the dirt may have been spread out and moved to different parts of the yard. I am pretty sure no human could smell decomp in the backyard but the dogs higher smell did, it became inconsistent IMO because the dirt had been moved.

Great point!

A theory about the dogs hitting in the backyard.

Concrete PAVERS were put down in parts of the backyard over the july 4th weekend. They were put down under and around the area of the playhouse/sandbox. This is visible in the video with greta as well as the gallerys with the still photos of LE in the back yard with the dogs and the search.

In order to put down pavers you need the ground to be pretty level and the dirt may have been spread out and moved to different parts of the yard. I am pretty sure no human could smell decomp in the backyard but the dogs higher smell did, it became inconsistent IMO because the dirt had been moved.

OMG!
That sounds very logical to me!
The dogs smelled the odor, but were "confused", as the ground had been disturbed here and there. And causing the inconsistency!

I think it's a ruse. Why not just get it fixed if it really has a problem? The car's only 10 y/o!

Exactly, the car never ran out of gas and it was obviously not broken down because because George drove it home from impound. The car stunk, she ditched it and hoped it would get stolen. Another lie she'd tell that had nothing with pinning it on anyone. IMO.

I do wonder if people did try to steal it a time or two but ran off when the smelled it. It might have scared them. :waitasec:

That was probably her excuse (or lie) for why she needed the gas. Of ocurse she couldn't admit she didn't have money...because she was supposed to be working and getting a paycheck right?

BTW - I thought it disgusting in that interview with the GP's when they were talking about the broken gauge when they both said the broken gas gauge made perfect sense. They said that is why she needed the gas cans. No big deal they said. Excuse me....she STOLE them! She broke the shed! Geez - wake up George and Cindy. Stop minimizing everything she does!
I caught that too in the interview. They seemed so complacent about the gas cans, or the events around George finding them in her car, which seemed odd considering he'd already filed a police report.

Has anyone heard when the public will hear the test results?

It's been stated by LE that they have no intention of releasing the results during the investigation.

That was probably her excuse (or lie) for why she needed the gas. Of ocurse she couldn't admit she didn't have money...because she was supposed to be working and getting a paycheck right?

BTW - I thought it disgusting in that interview with the GP's when they were talking about the broken gauge when they both said the broken gas gauge made perfect sense. They said that is why she needed the gas cans. No big deal they said. Excuse me....she STOLE them! She broke the shed! Geez - wake up George and Cindy. Stop minimizing everything she does!

George prolly knew in his head and heart who took them when he filed the report at 10am on the 24th.

What was that big square of pavers anyway? Maybe it's supposed to be a little patio for the playhouse, but I thought it looked kind of odd and out of place. The digging there is a good idea. Dirt could have gotten tossed onto the other areas in small amounts and the hit by the pool could have been something being rinsed off with pool water beside the pool.

I just think LE is keeping their cards very close to the vest. I checked out some of Baez's cases. He already wants discovery just on those charges. Between the FBI lab and FDLE labs, they are going to start lining up all the evidence. I'm betting they are getting phone records from all her "friends". And still more and more tips are coming in. Without an audience to play to--Casey's going to do something to get her need for attention fed. And we are now 57 days no Caylee.

Now about those phone records--if her friends sign a waiver so LE doesn't need a search warrant, then the media wouldn't necessarily know right?

Good post.

I believe that was based on George's recall. He also gave detail about what Caylee was wearing, right down to her little sunglasses and the little monkey backpack, too. He sure is observant -- my husband would never notice what I or my son might be wearing at any given time, even if asked immediately after seeing us...LOL

I thought it a little odd that George recalled in such detail, but perhaps because of his LE background, it's second nature to take note of things like that, even if not consciously trying to do so. Still, kinda convenient that she was wearing the now-washed-of-evidence pants, huh?

Howdy, neighbor :)
:seeya: I thought too that it was his LE training that gave him the recall of what Caylee was wearing, and maybe remembered what Casey had on based on what was found in the car, like "those are the pants she had on that day".

Has anyone formulated any theory as to why Casey "rolled over" for Cindy when Cindy wanted to call the cops?
I mean here we have Casey avoiding Cindy for a month, but she sticks around while Cindy calls the cops on her.
Why didn't she just take off? Did she finally want to tell someone about Caylee?
Was she tired of prolonging the inevitable and figured it would be easier if Cindy reported Caylee's disappearance?

I think she stayed in large part for the simple reason she didn't have a car, or the parents would no longer let her have it. Really, I think she had no choice at that point but to try to manage things as best she could. Maybe she thought until the bitter end she could dissuade her mother and get her unsuspicious, so she could leave. Think of that little convo recorded by accident in between calls, where she asks for one more day. I don't think it was conscience. Just necessity.

What was that big square of pavers anyway? Maybe it's supposed to be a little patio for the playhouse, but I thought it looked kind of odd and out of place. The digging there is a good idea. Dirt could have gotten tossed onto the other areas in small amounts and the hit by the pool could have been something being rinsed off with pool water beside the pool.

Yep they are red about 1 1/2 inches thick and 1ft square. There are 20-30 just under and around the playhouse.

OMG!
That sounds very logical to me!
The dogs smelled the odor, but were "confused", as the ground had been disturbed here and there. And causing the inconsistency!

Aside from Cindy, who else has confirmed these were "inconsistent" hits? The dog trainer that was initially interviewed said two dogs hit on the trunk of the car and in the backyard. Nothing was mentioned about any inconsistencies. Anyone know for sure?

Yep. This time it will be she has a new, improved and totally believable story to spin out for LE, because that'll be her only audience. Should be quite a hoot.

I too think the story she finally gave was thought up rather hastily, even though I still believe she had this 'Zenaida at the Sawgrass' story in her mind, it might have been a back-up, or that's where Caylee was disposed of. BTW, how far is it from Sawgrass to Amscot where the car was? I've forgotten.

She certainly did have the ZG as an original idea or a backup - I'd love it if someone could prove me wrong on that one because I've become a little too obsessed on that issue.

I have seen maps that pinpoint all of the locations in the case, but I don't know where they are.

Can anyone track down a map for our good friend Panthera?

Aside from Cindy, who else has confirmed these were "inconsistent" hits? The dog trainer that was initially interviewed said two dogs hit on the trunk of the car and in the backyard. Nothing was mentioned about any inconsistencies. Anyone know for sure?

Something prompted them to bring in the second dog when they got to the backyard.

It's been stated by LE that they have no intention of releasing the results during the investigation.

Yep. As long as it's still an "investigation" and not formal charges, then I think they don't have to give a thing to Baez except what's related to the current formal charges at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spunky55