Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was the best she could do with only a little time? Or she is just so used to her glib, superficial explanations being accepted, she really thought this would placate LE?

She was sure thinking quick on her toes with such short notice. That's almost scary in itself. This makes it look more planned than a spur of the moment decision.

Thank you! :)
You're most welcome! I hope you get to see a repeat. His segment on Caylee didn't last very long though and was about halfway or more through the program.

Have a good night everybody and I hope we hear something about the lab test results soon! :wave:

Just before we were put on hold, I was going to post this question, so I did a little research and did not come up with anything. So here goes...

Where was George on the day or during the time Cindy went to find Casey? We know he went to pick up the car, but then what? Cindy states when she and Casey returned from the cop shop Lee was there and she was so glad he was. Was George there?
Cindy briefly mentions that the police immediately separated Casey from them, and they could be together, but Casey couldn't be with them. She inserts Lee into the scenario several times, but I don't hear he mention George.

I'm not sure where I want to go with this, but I'm finding it odd, considering the dynamics. Anyone else?

OME

I thought I heard him say that he was at work that evening, but I could be wrong. From Cindy's accounts, George was not mentioned as being there after they brought the car home, and she said that the car came home around 3-4 pm.

As I've asked in several threads now, how does one reconcile asking Tony to pick her up, meaning he knows where she left the car, with her wanting it to be stolen??? Are you guys saying she wanted it to be stolen from the lot from where it was finally recovered? .:furious:

IMO, Casey thought someone would steel it and either strip it or dump it in a lake. She could have and would have kept TonE out of the loop about it. That's how she operated. She would tell one person one story. And another person something else. It worked for her for quite awhile.

You gotta seriously give props to the corrections officers over there cause when it's lights out they could mess with her head really bad. They must have an iron will. Bless 'em cause I would lose my job for sure if I was there.

Maybe I shouldn't express opinions, though, until I understand what exactly was said on Geraldo. I take it to mean she wrote (or the equivalent) the names of her 2 "alibi" witnesses in the address book, but that the numbers listed for them ended up being the numbers of neighbors. ???

Thank you for posting this! I am confused, though. Can you maybe reword this to clarify? It sounds like Lee called the neighbors and he and the neighbors were confused? About what? :confused:

Why Lee, who they know, would be calling them and asking for other people.

Oh my. "When" is an EXCELLENT question. I'm sure LE knows...they have all her phone records and I *think*, I'll have to check, you can "sync" your cell #'s that are on your phone or SIM either to your Contacts in email (laptop), or your AT&T account page.

I don't think it would show editing names though....that could be anytime.

Could she really be delusional?

Or, is this her way of proving they call? For example....

It would show in her call log Michael Jackson... when it was really her mysterious other phone number....

I thought that also... Seems even George embellishes truth.

In George's defense, he could have included the cost of the gas cans in the total amount. IIRC, in the police report it states in one part that it was $50 worth of gas, and in a different part it says the total amount of theft is $50...

no quick, but she is wearing the same shirt as the one in her mug- your right to pose the question

It's not a mug shot, but I do think it was taken in the courthouse when she went before the judge after her arrest.

Yep, and the "wow" factor (or "ugggh" factor) will be multiplied times 100. Sadly... :( I just can't wait for this to all be over. And I hope at the end, Caylee is able to be laid to rest in peace like she deserves.

Caylee didn't deserve this... and Casey didn't deserve to have such a beautiful little girl call her mommy. :furious:

I can't wait until this is all over either!

And you're 100% right... Casey never deserved precious Caylee.:mad:

If I were a relative...and I could get into see her...
I swear I'd look at her and say, "Casey... we found Caylee"....
Just to see what she did

Yeah, reminds me of in one of the Lee phone calls from jail, Casey said that she tried to call the house and no-one answered. He told her that their mom & dad hasn't been home all day. Casey almost sounded frustrated or something, like she was wondering where they were (but of course she didn't ask -- probably scared she'd hear Caylee's name). She was just like "ohhhh, okay".

Good idea but Why change numbers and names rather than just adding new contacts? Is it easier or quicker to make a change thank to add new?

Just changing a name for a number already in your phone is much quicker.

Yes, if it was her cell phone book, she could have easily changed the names on a couple of numbers. But still... Why?

Would it be normal for 22 year old to have the neighbor's numbers in her address book? Unless that neighbor had a student (person around her age) she went to school with??

Whether he said $50 or $5.....the cost is of no significance.

I've been wondering about this though... if he said a higher amount ($50 or $100, etc versus the true low amount) would that cause a higher theft charge if he ever wanted to prosecute the thief?

I think he knew it was Casey -- and maybe he was going to use that as leverage on her about the Caylee visitation/phone call issue.

Just a thought... :waitasec:

Casey is probably very suprised her family hasn't gone back to work. Cause in the 31 days she was looking for Caylee it didn't interupt her life.

Would it be normal for 22 year old to have the neighbor's numbers in her address book? Unless that neighbor had a student (person around her age) she went to school with??

i dont know
but i do know that it would be normal to have your babysitters number listed in several places

which she obviously didnt :crazy::crazy:

I wonder if one of the numbers was Holly's?

As I've asked in several threads now, how does one reconcile asking Tony to pick her up, meaning he knows where she left the car, with her wanting it to be stolen??? Are you guys saying she wanted it to be stolen from the lot from where it was finally recovered? If so, I still am not following, because Tony would have known that Caylee was NOT alive in the car when he picked up Casey, so if the car later turned up, and the exact same forensics are performed - same Caylee (?) forensic connection, which cannot be explained away by some random 3rd party stealing the vehicle from the Am. parking lot after Casey "ran out of gas," right? Again, I don't get why anyone thinks Casey intended for the car to be stolen from that parking lot - what would it have gained her if it later showed up??? Or is that just it: she hoped it would NEVER show up??? if so, she's not nearly as smart as she wants everyone to believe she is...:furious:

These are the things that are driving me completely crazy.

She goes down the stolen car/abducted baby route, but the poor execution brings certain failure.

She tries the "evil nanny" stole my baby routine - again, extremely poor execution causes immediate failure with catastrophic results.

She attempts the appearance of gainful employment and witnesses with information about her situation - and in a stunning defeat must actually admit to her lies on the spot.

Now we find that she was leaving the world's worst paper trail along the way?

There are usually around three hundred people on this board, and even with all of her ineptitude we are all still mired in confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member