Possible Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on whether or not Mikelle's DNA and fingerprints were entered into the system by the time MJD was found, but I think if it was Mikelle it would've red flagged almost immediately since her disappearance was so fresh.

Got this tip on myspace, haven't looked at it yet.

Subject: RE: MySpacers work together to try and solve mystery
Body: It's ironic that you posted this. I've been awake all night trying to find a match. Here is what I came up with:
NCMC1046107
or
NCMC852270
or
NCIC #: M-947561205

I need to see who these are?? Posted I posted this in the beggining of the thread...going to post more info or if ruled out.

Going through thread and marking RULED OUT on those we know have been compared by ME.

Juanita Jean Nelson

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2211dfca.html

A lot doesn't fit about this one: she's a little too old (but just within the range and looks young IMO), and there is already a suspect in the disappearance. In addition, I can't see that a 17-year-old girl would gain any advantage in saying to others that she was 15 if she were looking to live independently, even (especially?) on the streets.

Against that, height and weight match exactly, I can't see that she's been ruled out, the timescale matches Doe's arrival in Phoenix and she looks a heck of a lot like her.

Wanted to bring this up, just by quick peek at pic...did we discuss this one more? Or rule out on a definite find that would make her ineligble?

I didn't see this one on the liste either...thought i'd bump it.

Age Progressed to age 19 Additional Images of Child Printable Format
MCIClogoNew.jpg
Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Missing Children Information Clearinghouse
Smallbadge.jpg
MISSING CHILD
PARENTAL ABDUCTION LINDSAY MARIE JOHNSON Date Missing: 2/5/1994 Missing From: Fairfax,VA County: Birth Date: 5/14/1988 Age Disappeared: 5 yrs 8 months Height: 4' 00" Race: White Hair: Blonde Weight: 055 Sex: Female Eyes: Blue Narrative: The children may be in the company of their non-custodial mother and are believed to be in Florida.

Not on the list...just bringing this one up again.
JESSICA CLICK-HILL
NCMC810767c1.jpg

DOB: Sep 29, 1987
Missing: Sep 2, 1995
Age Now: 20
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4'0" (122 cm)
Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
Missing From:
REDLANDS
CA
United States

Has she been ruled out as a possibility?... The chin looks so similar..

Jessica Hill does resemble MJD, and from the hospital photo's I see a similiar hair line in the temple area. However, Jessica would have been only 11 in January of 99. Is it possible MJD was as young as 11?

Wanted to bring this up, just by quick peek at pic...did we discuss this one more? Or rule out on a definite find that would make her ineligble?
Pierced breast and tattoo on ankle rules her out...

For Juanita Nelson- she has brown eyes not blue.

edit- I missed Believes post right above mine:) I also missed the part where Juanita Nelson has tattoo and pierced breast. Must get coffee now....

I have not seen Karen Mitchell on the ruled out thread so I decided to post. Karen is listed as being an inch taller but the resemblance to the ME photo made me want to post the link. I know they have supects in karen's case but with nothing being concrete you just never know.http://www.pollyklaas.org/missing/kids/page.jsp?itemID=27044524

I'd submit this too if it hasn't been done already. the pictures with the shorter hair look different in appearance than with the longer hair. While I think the pic with the long hair is the only one which resembles MJD, I commented earlier when I first saw the hospital photo of MJD I thought how much she resembles an old friend from HS, and this HS friend( too old to be MJD was born in the 60's)) resembles Karen Mitchell with both the long and short hair.

I'd submit this too if it hasn't been done already. the pictures with the shorter hair look different in appearance than with the longer hair. While I think the pic with the long hair is the only one which resembles MJD, I commented earlier when I first saw the hospital photo of MJD I thought how much she resembles an old friend from HS, and this HS friend( too old to be MJD was born in the 60's)) resembles Karen Mitchell with both the long and short hair.

DITTO-I like this one a lot. Wanna give LE for Karen Mitchell a call SA?? Check this NMEC link first though-does she have a piercing below her lip??
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

wow ..That was my first post ever to a message board.I was so scared. I wanted to do a side by side but dont know how. Could someone? Please? Maybe with the hospital pic to? Pretty Please?

Yours truely
Still Scared

wow ..That was my first post ever to a message board.I was so scared. I wanted to do a side by side but dont know how. Could someone? Please? Maybe with the hospital pic to? Pretty Please?

Yours truely
Still Scared
Don't be-you did so good!!!

Zanko, the most talented fabulous incredible soul ever (ok along with the rest of you...) Would you mind doing a side by side with Karen Mitchell and MJD?

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Well Thank you for the compliment. That made my day. Hope this is what you wanted. Warning link contains photo of MJD in the hospital.
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

Well Thank you for the compliment. That made my day. Hope this is what you wanted. Warning link contains photo of MJD in the hospital.
MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

I think it is worth checking out further-the cleft (sort of) chin on Karen throws me a bit, but if you take away some of her baby-ness, I think the shape of the eyes is right even if the brows are not....

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg
ooooh wow now that I see the side by sides looks like the nose looks the same and it looks like a really good possible match IMO WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay