Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
And she was "dumped" somewhere. Makes you want to go postal doesn't it?

I hold a lot of people responsible for this nightmare. Caylee is gone, and never coming back.

Hate to bring up Trenton Duckett again, but he also disappeared at the hands of his mother. She cleaned out his toys, clothing, food, everything that reminded her of him. Then she shot herself in the head.

Let Casey out. But give her a bullet proof vest.

The vest won't protect the head.

If she doesn't have access to a gun, like she shouldn't, she won't be shooting herself.
Pills maybe.
Remember what she wrote about being a pretty corpse?

I live in the murder capital of everywhere... sadly the DC/Baltimore area is always on that list... if not at the top, then right at it. Scary place I live... hate it.

I'm with you..I'm close by!

At least LP is honest and upfront about it unlike other people in this case. :)

I have rather taken a shine to the old fella in the cowboy hat. He adds a bit of flair to the case after listening to Cindy for so long whining about everything and everyone. (He also beats the so-called spokesman, Larry Garrison, who doesn't even know the family or the case!)

I can also see why the Florida Bondsmen are upset. They missed out on all that free advertising and international recognition for doing this. LOL It is not Padilla's fault someone asked him to bail Casey out and he jumped on it. I can't imagine any of them not doing the same thing if they were approached no matter what they are saying now! Sour grapes.
SS: YEAH, YEAH ! I think he is a hoot and am in complete agreement with you. He's got something up his sleeve....and I don't think it has anything to do with what others have speculated.

I just about fell out of my chair when I heard him say he wouldn't be at the house, that a female would be staying with her and that Cindy would be the one to get Casey to talk.

When did his "plan" change? I thought he was saying he thought he could get Casey to talk to him and tell where Caylee is.

LE needs to find a way to keep Casey right there in jail.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Maybe he's thinking about the Fusian dance floor pics and that she may be more likely to open up with girls????:woohoo:

I just can't fathom it and I know I'm not supposed to. My children are my WORLD..my world revolves around them and what they need. I would put my life before theirs any day of the week at any time. IDK the more I'm here the more upset I get but yet I can't stay away...lol.
Eventually you will stay away. When you realize the totality of what Casey did to her little girl it will scare the crap out of you. It happens. I followed Trenton Duckett, hoping and praying he had been kidnapped. But, he wasn't. His mom killed him.

I remember they were going to cut open the stomachs of alligators in a nearby wooded swamp to look for Trenton's remains. It was absolutely horrible, but, of course, they never did that.

As I said, eventually, you will get enough, and move on with your life. But you will never forget your little knowledge of Caylee and those beautiful brown eyes. And the video of her reading a book and playing with her hair. She will stay with you forever.

JMO.

With all respect why can't she talk from jail? Letting her out and giving her the chance to talk in her home with no LE will bring about more lies. She has had so many opportunities to talk and she did not. There is no babysitter and getting her out of jail will not change that.

:clap:

Another story thrown out there about a babysitter that totally makes no more sense than the first set of lies Casey told. Why the kidnapper story and all the lies to LE in the first place if there was a sitter. She gets arrested and is sitting in jail when she could've cleared all this up from day 1?

SS: YEAH, YEAH ! I think he is a hoot and am in complete agreement with you. He's got something up his sleeve....and I don't think it has anything to do with what others have speculated.

The only thing that opportunist has up his sleeve is another television appearance and maybe a toothpick....jmho

That has been interesting to me about this as well. The usual defenders have not been defending her! hmmm.. I wonder why? :confused::waitasec:

conciousness of guilt... This legal Hot Potato is a train screaming down the tracks, they all know that alone could and will convict her if it goes to trial

If this all turns out to be a con situation with the bail, I guess that will mean Mr. TPadilla won't be back on to take on our questions, again. He actually came across as genuine...

*actually did her dishes and stepped out to the corner market for salad fixings... but did get caught up in talking about the case with the cashier. LOL*

I just about fell out of my chair when I heard him say he wouldn't be at the house, that a female would be staying with her and that Cindy would be the one to get Casey to talk.

When did his "plan" change? I thought he was saying he thought he could get Casey to talk to him and tell where Caylee is.

LE needs to find a way to keep Casey right there in jail.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I was so hoping that he was going to lock himself in a room with Casey and fling his wet toothpicks at her until she confessed.

QUOTE=MD MOMMY;2526960]I wonder how much she is paying the babystitter for the 2 month stay?[/QUOTE]

:clap: Lets not forget she doesn't know where the babysitter lives and doesn't have a phone number for her or anyone who knows her. :rolleyes:[

Thanks..it is something I strive for everyday as EVERYONE is a direct product of their environment...look at Casey..right?

Tis true.
Oddly tho, adopted children can STILL be exactly like their biological parent even when they are totally apart.:waitasec:

If this "Caylee is with a friend" and Casey is protecting this friend excuse is the latest defense spin.....then every friend Casey ever had better get a lawyer!

Especially, JG and Amy

Case reminds me a LOT of Stephen/Tara Grant --- He was POSITIVE she had gotten into a car with someone after an argument about her working to much.....

NO money has been paid yet as I have been posting.... It is a ruse and it not going to happen, period. LP has no intention of giving his cashola to a transfer agent, then money will actually have to change hands and that was never the plan.
Sorry, I'm a little slow this morning.

Are you thinking that as long as the money goes from Leonard to Tony to the Texas bond guy, it's still in the family, so to speak?

But once it goes from the Texas guy to the Florida guy, Estes (who by law is the one who has to post it) it's real cash and it's real gone?

The vest won't protect the head.

If she doesn't have access to a gun, like she shouldn't, she won't be shooting herself.
Pills maybe.
Remember what she wrote about being a pretty corpse?
No.... what did she write about that? Live fast, die young, and leave a pretty corpse? That saying has been around forever. JMO.

Tis true.
Oddly tho, adopted children can STILL be exactly like their biological parent even when they are totally apart.:waitasec:

Sure genetics may play a role but to me the environment is something that you can change..genetics not so much!

If this all turns out to be a con situation with the bail, I guess that will mean Mr. TPadilla won't be back on to take on our questions, again. He actually came across as genuine...

*actually did her dishes and stepped out to the corner market for salad fixings... but did get caught up in talking about the case with the cashier. LOL*

I didn't really mean that toward him... I think he is secondary in all this.. courtesy of his uncle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member