Is MJD Tawni Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Christines post:

God brought so many paths together for this to happen.

Tawni had a hand in this too. I believe she let all the pieces fall together before things were revealed, because she knows there are so many others who still need a name. If this is indeed Tawni, which I believe it is less final confirmation, she is smiling on us now knowing she has done what she can to help not just herself but others. As CP said, her final gift. She is a bright angel shining from heaven, shining light enough to light the way for others as she has for ourselves.

It has been confirmed that MJD is indeed my sweet niece... This is going to be short as it is a hard time for us.... But I believe you all deserveto know her real name... It was because of you we are able to bring her home.. Thank you all for loving her in our absense..... No words can describe what you all mean to us, especially Believe and Christine.... When I am in a better state of mind, I will leave contact info...

Thank you all again and god bless

Thats too funny Christine, I noticed your new avatar this morning and that is the first thing that I thought! And what a difference it is! Oh and by the way honey... um.. boy, you must really be tired, but I thought I should point out to you, that you DID sign up in 2005! See if you look in the top right hand corner, it actually says the date when you signed up! Just kidding you! LOL! Teresa must be tired too, she says she's been here for a few years but it's almost two years! Just kidding you guys! Really! I know everyone is tired from having been here all day!

In my book a few years is 2 years LOL :crazy: I still can't believe it. I have worried and prayed for Tawni every day. I am happy God finally heard our prayers. It will be interesting to see other pictures of her.

It has been confirmed that MJD is indeed my sweet niece... This is going to be short as it is a hard time for us.... But I believe you all deserveto know her real name... It was because of you we are able to bring her home.. Thank you all for loving her in our absense..... No words can describe what you all mean to us, especially Believe and Christine.... When I am in a better state of mind, I will leave contact info...

Love and prayers for you and your family imor. :blowkiss:

I am an Aunt of Tawni who has been missing since early 1999.. I just want all of you who loved her and kept her in your hearts to know how much we appreciate it... I can not tell you how much this has helped my family to know that there was so many people who loved her . I want to keep this blog short until she has been identified as our Tawni.... But wanted to send this message to thank you all.. Especially Chrsitne and believe, with whom I have been in contact with since late lastnight. If it wasnt for you all, I am not sure we would ever be able to have found her... Thank you again and I will write again when it has been confirmed....

My condolences to your family, and please tell her mom how very sorry I am. I look at my own children and cannot even imagine how she must feel. I know that this isn't the outcome she had hoped for, but I hope in the long run having some answers will bring her some peace. Your family will most certainly be in our prayers.

Thank you for the confirmation. Many, many loving arms comfort you tonight and hold you close.

May god bless you and your family and guide you through this. This is bittersweet as I am so glad that you have finally found her but am so sad that it is under these circumstances. I think everyone should go home and hug their little ones a little bit longer tonight. RIP Tawni Lee Mazzone! :blowkiss:

Thank you for the confirmation so soon. Please give her mom a hug from us. You are all in our prayers. :blowkiss:

Rest comfortably with the angels Tawni, you are home now.

I log off for a few hours and look what happens!

Crying here. Rest in peace, sweet Tawni. A lovely name for a lovely girl. I'm so happy you have your name back. And I'm in awe of the posters here who helped bring you back to your family.

To Tawni's family: I am so, so sorry for your loss. I hope you know that you have a virtual family here with us, and not a day has gone by in the past few months when I and countless others have not thought about this case, and the beautiful girl behind it.

Rest in peace Tawni Lee Mazzone. You're finally going home where you belong. God bless your family and keep all of you safe during this final journey. My condolences to the family and my pride in my fellow WS'ers is great. Good job all... you did it! You brought her home!

I have 3 daughters 35, 29 and soon to be 23 Tawni Lee was a name I had always thought about naming one of my girls because our initials were all TLC. That's probably why I thought about this case day and night. Her name was the unseen magnet.

talk about this case real time.

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

I just saw the updates. I have followed this case forever it seems. I want to extend my sympathies to Tawni's family. And congratulate our wonderful sleuther's at WS. What a pretty name for a beautiful girl.

Tawni Lee Mazzone

RIP Sweet Angel

I am so glad this poor girl has been identified, and so sorry this family is now going through this. My heart goes out to each and every one of you.
You all have done an incredible job, and all deserve a major pat on the back.

I have Tawni as a friend on myspace. Could someone take that down now that the family has been found?
Respectfully,
Lanie
Edited to add: My bad, I just reached my daughter who has been following this case, and she said she is the one who put up the myspace site, so she is going to take it down.

What a sad but wonderful story.

What an incredible job you guy's did.

I am awestruck!

May Tawni rest in peace.

xxxxxxxxxxxo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Great work, sleuthers. Your faith and dedication helped discover this lovely young woman's name.
Prayers and offerings of love and peace to Tawni's family.
I am so sorry to you all that you had to find out about Tawni this way and see her like the pictures we've seen over and over.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

This is not a case that I have followed but, saw the Notice at the top of one of the forums and came here to see what was happening. I tell ya.....my whole body has huge goose bumps.

Your Tawni is such a beautiful young lady and, although it is bittersweet, I am in awe that somehow, someway she found a way back to her family.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of her family and friends. One of my daughters is just a few months younger than Tawni and I can't begin to comprehend what ya'll have been through.

My thoughts are also with all of you sleuthers that faithfully stayed with this case.....I am in awe of you too.

Websleuths is a wonderful place with wonderful, caring people.......people that CAN make a difference. I hope that Tawni's family will consider joining WS, when they feel like they are able, and stay here from now on.

Tricia.......Christine said it much better than I ever could but......thank you, thank you for providing Websleuths to all of us.

All I know is mom is in GA. Believe is going to find out where...if she is close enough and needs me, I will go and be with her.

Oh Christine - you guys do ROCK! Your post brought tears to my eyes. How would anyone ever know that there are so many strangers out here, praying for them and their loved ones, trying to help and more than anything, willing to be there to hold a hand or share a hug so that they do not have to be alone!

I am so proud of you guys and all your hard work on this case. It has been a long time coming.

Bless Tawni (what a beautiful name) and her family. May they find peace.

Salem

I want to better understand what happened to her and what those creeps did to her. :(

Such a beautiful young lady. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member