Official Documents To Be Released Today

Anyone notice that the day Cindy posted the blog about Caylee being missing was the day she SIGNED UP for myspace? Strange. Maybe a cover? Maybe she and Casey discussed a way to make it look real? Maybe CINDY did something and posted this blog to make Casey look guilty? Cindy didnt think Casey was a fit mother.. she took care of Caylee most of the time-- Maybe she sent Caylee somewhere.

Sorry if this is double posted.

OMG..... George cheating on Cindy ????? I need a break from this my head is spinning !!

I guess if they offer to take the death penalty off the table, there's the "something in it for her."

It seems that LE has a mountain of very unflattering evidence against her.

IMO, LE is hoping against hope that Casey will lead them to Caylee's body BEFORE they hit her with the new warrant.

They want remains, or hope against all odds, a live child, even though I don't think they believe that is possible. That's what they're holding out for. They want closure for the GP's and for Lee and for the public. I may be crazy but i honestly think if LE has nothing else besides the 911 calls, her jail-house phone calls and converstions, her statements and the taped convo's she had with police, they could still get her for at least 2nd degree murder, maybe even 1st. Her behaviour is so outrageous, so unhelpful, so obstructive. It's circumstantial but the way she's acted is going to be a big, big problem for her defense. HUGE. ENORMOUS. It may take a while, but LE is not going to stop with her. They are going to keep coming. They're holding back hoping for Caylee in some shape or form, but if Caylee doesn't turns up within a certain period of time, they'll take her mom to trial with what they've got right now. And I think she's screwing herself because I think this probably was some kind of accident, but by the time she's done, she could have sent herself down the river forever.

I'm just reading the first doc, and Jesse says that on July 16 after he talked to LE he went to Casey's Facebook and Myspace pages, and Casey had deleted hundreds of photos of her and Caylee or of Caylee!

So George signed a doc aknowleding LE taking posession of the car on July 16th. Around 9pm I think. Less than four hours after Casey was arrested. IMO, that's not a big gap in time indicating LE was careless.

Casey took a shower at Jesse's house between 6/22 and 7/6. Casey asked him not to answer any calls from the GPs.

I've got to say that reading Ryan talking about the whole thing with Casey and him saying "everything...for the last decade has been a lie" (p 17 of pt 3 thanks to gigi) is really heartbreaking seeing him come to this realization that here he thought he was helping her lending her money (even though he was suspicious) and here he thought they were on the same page with the no drugs thing, etc., and basically seeing NOTHING was true. And couldn't help but laugh about him saying he'd be a horrible witness for the defense on Casey's character. Man...all these other people who got wrapped up in Casey's nonsense...it's unbelievable reading all this.

Wow, and it dawning on him p 19 pt 3 that many of the scenarios that went through his head scared him b/c then that meant that Cindy (or probably George) would have had to be involved.

Ryan seemed to come off as a VERY credible person.

Same with Tony. But Tony sounded like he was kind of letting Casey hang around because she was doing all the cooking, cleaning & was available for sex. He must have been shocked when he heard her blast everyone from jail & ONLY wanted his phone number.

A manager at the wrecker yard where Anthony's vehicle was towed told detectives the car smelled like another vehicle once stored on the lot in which a man committed suicide inside

OMG..... George cheating on Cindy ????? I need a break from this my head is spinning !!

That probably isn't true, given how Casey loves to lie. That's what Casey was spinning to back up her story that she moved out of her parents house because her and her dad had a fight.

Not saying it's not true but that's Caysee's story. She's very specific with her lies, ie: Z is half black half puerto rican from NY, attended ____ University, on and on.

Anyone notice that the day Cindy posted the blog about Caylee being missing was the day she SIGNED UP for myspace? Strange. Maybe a cover? Maybe she and Casey discussed a way to make it look real? Maybe CINDY did something and posted this blog to make Casey look guilty? Cindy didnt think Casey was a fit mother.. she took care of Caylee most of the time-- Maybe she sent Caylee somewhere.

Sorry if this is double posted.

I think Cindy created that myspace because she needed to vent and was being bad mouthed by Casey to all of Casey's friends.

Oh my! Just popping in to say hi! I have been reading these things for an hour now...at this rate, I'll see you all next week! WOW...fascinating reading, I'm having a hard time to stop to post.

Jesse Grunds statement was amazing! His mentioning Casey deleted 100's of photos of Caylee or her and Caylee, speaks to me. How many of us would delete 100's of photos of our so-called MISSING Child?!

Back to the docs!

A manager at the wrecker yard where Anthony's vehicle was towed told detectives the car smelled like another vehicle once stored on the lot in which a man committed suicide inside

No way! I didn't read that, not yet anyways. I did see where the detective said the items Cindy gave him that she got out of the car had the same smell Cindy told him about.

I'm just reading the first doc, and Jesse says that on July 16 after he talked to LE he went to Casey's Facebook and Myspace pages, and Casey had deleted hundreds of photos of her and Caylee or of Caylee!

I JUST posted the same thoughts! Striking on her part, imo.

Anthony's most recent boyfriend told detectives she "pretty much shacked up" at his apartment, cooked and did his laundry

I think Casey forced her was into Tony's house because couldn't go home without Caylee

With the details Ryan gave about George (and Casey's relationship based on those things, Ryan saying there was "animosity") on pgs 24-25 pt 3 (as in credit issues, him leaving, Cindy finding out about the person he was talking to, etc.) it's very interesting to me that she seemed to favor him and respond more to him in this whole situation. And interesting that Ryan says he's "been over there now and not seen the dad"

And "I don't think she had any real close friends. Apparently, according to her mom one of (wonder if that was some?) her friends were annoyed with her because she tends to be a, uhm kind of a mooch." (p26 pt 3)

Interesting that Ryan (p 23 pt 3 thanks to Gigi and the doc link that other way!) said it's going to "take the fear of God" to get Casey to break and talk...this is someone who's known her since they were very young kids...yet now, Casey's out...clearly not getting the realities of jail and the situation since she's back in her cozy home...ugh.

Anthony's most recent boyfriend told detectives she "pretty much shacked up" at his apartment, cooked and did his laundry

I think Casey forced her was into Tony's house because couldn't go home without Caylee

Like Cindy posted on Myspace. "they left without warning".

OMG. I've only read part of Ryan's interview and I feel like crying. Cindy has enabled her sick daughter all along. She even said that Casey was a sociopath. Well, we all know what sociopaths are capable of...

Fox news reported that also. Said she never wanted Caylee. Wanted to put her up for adoption. Mom said NO! One friend said Casey smoked marijuana!!

I've wondered if keeping Caylee was Cindy's idea, and she insisted on keeping the baby instead of adoption.

That probably isn't true, given how Casey loves to lie. That's what Casey was spinning to back up her story that she moved out of her parents house because her and her dad had a fight.

I just don't know how much more I can read of this....... How is anyone supposed to decipher the truth ???? Is it all a matter of what we WANT to believe?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back