Official Documents To Be Released Today

Not sure if anyone thought of this yet but it's the first thing that came to mind when I was reading the first half of this thread...

The depression next to the pool.

Does anyone remember the great Greta interview where Cindy walked her around the back yard? I recall Cindy discussing how she moved the plant but she also said something about a pool storage box next to the pool. I don't recall seeing that at all, just Cindy stating that it used to be there next to the pool but that it was moved because Caylee could climb on it to get to the pool. Is it now missing?

That does keep coming up.. there may be something to that!

Something weird on Batch 2, page 54:
It seems J Hopkins' parents say they don't know Casey at all. They received a call from Casey July 16 at 5 am.

Was Casey trying to leave a "trail" by making this phone call to boost credibility of her story?

I found it interesting that they secretly taped the parents and then also JH.

I have a question. If CA went with the LE to Universal and admitted there that she did not work there, then why did she put in her statement that she was working there and when she was being recorded? I guess I am confused. Were both of these reports made BEFORE she went to Universal? I am going back to read now, I just couldn't understand why she would keep on about that part.

Edited to say I only needed to read a little more....sorry

In the second set of docs on page 34 it mentions a knife that was in the car. Cindy washed it? I can't imagine why she washed so many things.

On the same page, Cindy released several things to LE including "cloth-bodied baby doll (unclothed)".

I wonder if this is the baby doll Ricardo Morales mentions in Set #3 page 43....the baby doll named Mama.

:mad:

I'd like to know (as would all here) what's in the psych eval. I doubt she's bipolar..........I think the sociopath, pathological liar, fits.

But that girl also gave me the willies. She seems a little obsessed.

Something weird on Batch 2, page 54:
It seems J Hopkins' parents say they don't know Casey at all. They received a call from Casey July 16 at 5 am.

Was Casey trying to leave a "trail" by making this phone call to boost credibility of her story?

apparently, Jeff III was pretty confused too.

yep, these half baked stories never go anywhere.

most of us here have not bought into any of it.

just one LOAD after another :furious:

How long before we hear that THE "small foreign faction" is back with us? :rolleyes: lol

I have a question. If CA went with the LE to Universal and admitted there that she did not work there, then why did she put in her statement that she was working there and when she was being recorded? I guess I am confused. Were both of these reports made BEFORE she went to Universal? I am going back to read now, I just couldn't understand why she would keep on about that part.

They were both prior to the trip to Universal.

How long before we hear that THE "small foreign faction" is back with us? :rolleyes: lol

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy

you are right, that will be coming round the bend is some fashion by the defense atty's

It is amazing how many myspace and facebook postings make so much more sense after these.

Leonard Padilla was just on Fox 35 Orlando and man did he seem down. Not his usual sparky self. Even had his hat off, sitting next to him on the couch in the motorhome.

Says Zenaida was a figment of Casey's imagination. Has the phone records, has been going over them all weekend and there is nothing unusual. All calls to about the same 15 people, and he's concentrating on about 5.

Still says she handed her off to a friend, but he just seems SO down as he says it now. I think he knows it's about over.

I wonder if he's going pack it in? If he withdraws his security force, who's going to guard Casey? Or, will he revoke the bond?

yep, and shovels are not used for spagetti

they are for digging OR for covering up something with dirt, grass clippings,
rocks.

The car backed into the garage and the shovel were the same day.....Finally some clarity..But what day???

I keep reading here at WS that Cindy washed the knife, I didn't read it that way. I read she gave LE a knife and LE thought the knife was clean, didn't read that LE said Cindy washed it, Casey could have washed it.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but did anyone else notice that even though the SS #'s were blacked out they could still be read (clearly). If I were a witness and I saw my # out there for all the world to see, I would be livid!!! BAD move IMO...

I keep reading here at WS that Cindy washed the knife, I didn't read it that way. I read she gave LE a knife and LE thought the knife was clean, didn't read that LE said Cindy washed it, Casey could have washed it.

I read it that Cindy said the knife didn't look like it had been used and she washed it....???????

There is also a way to send email from a non-existant fake email address. My website once got an email from a supposed lawyer threatening a law suit for using copyrighted pictures, which I had gotten permission from the photographer to use, so I knew it was a fake threat. The email address actually had the name of a law group, as in soandso@lawgroup.com. When we traced the IP address of the email, it showed the email was sent from a email spoofing site in Iceland. We then found out that it was a "rival" site who was trying to get us to shut our website down. Long story short, there ARE ways to send email using a mask. You can make the fake email address say anything you wish.

I'm about halfway through the second batch, and I think the GPs really didn't know what happened and weren't involved in anything. It seems like they cooperated with LE and acted like "normal" people as far as not knowing where Casey or Caylee were and wanted to find Caylee.

(Their behavior since the arrest could be up for debate.)

MHO only.

Last sentence in lst paragraph on page 34 of Set #2

"...Regarding the dinnerware knife, Cynthia advised she found it inside the vehicle and it appeared to be unused and has since been washed."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc
Back