Official Documents To Be Released Today

Before heading off to bed, I have been reading way to much......All I can say is WOW!! This girl needs to be back in jail, and her parents need to stop covering. They knew right away something happened to Caylee, but now their calm. RIGHT! How can they even sleep in the same house with this girl. Casey's fate is sealed!

I've been wondering the same thing. This is an ongoing investigation, WTH are they releasing this information ? Something's not right.
A newspaper sued to have the information released.
LE would probably prefer NOT to have released it.

I've been wondering the same thing. This is an ongoing investigation, WTH are they releasing this information ? Something's not right.

It's Florida Sunshine Law, when the public asks, they most usually respond. It it the most liberal public release law in our country. LE didn't have any input into that. That was a decision from the State Attorney's office, and most likely, the Orlando Sentinel knew as we did that Baez asked for discovery. Once he gets it, it's fair game to release.

I'm getting confused here. I apologize if this was already discussed. It was stated in a document that she called her friend asking for money and her friend heard Caylee in the background in July saying momma momma. Was this discussed already?

Caylee...adoption...interjecting herself in this case...and why wouldn't the boyfriend agree to turn over his phone records?? If there was a possibility that it could help find this child I would do it. Just seems suspicious. But then I don't trust anyone anymore....:rolleyes:

I don't understand how any of that is obsessive?

<--------still says CONFESSION coming

remember way in the beginning when there was talk about immunity

well, there wont be immunity but there might be a plea of some sort

life in prison but no death penalty

the evidence that we have been reading is just the TIP of the iceburg
at some point it all becomes so much even the defense atty will give up

Any Ws'ers here with experience concerning the judicial system? My questions are, by LE throwing all this info out at this point in the case,

1. Is this normal protocol for a case of this type? or any case, for that matter?
2. What do you think LE's reasoning is for doing this?
3. Do you think this will hurt or help the Prosecution?
4. Will it exaggerate the already existing problem, in regards to jury selection and location of the trial?

Thanks in advance, I'm very curious about this latest development

Do you mean why release the documents? LE didn't have a choice. The judge aproved the media's request. It was done because the media filed a request for them using the right to information act. It's been done in alot high profile cases. And could be done in any case. It's just that no one cares about most cases out there.

casey will still deny she did anything to caylee. she'll continue to say a friend has her.

I agree she will never tell the truth.. a couple times in her interview it seemed they were getting somewhere but then it would just be gone!

Before heading off to bed, I have been reading way to much......All I can say is WOW!! This girl needs to be back in jail, and her parents need to stop covering. They knew right away something happened to Caylee, but now their calm. RIGHT! How can they even sleep in the same house with this girl. Casey's fate is sealed!

They created her.

<--------still says CONFESSION coming

remember way in the beginning when there was talk about immunity

well, there wont be immunity but there might be a plea of some sort

life in prison but no death penalty

the evidence that we have been reading is just the TIP of the iceburg
at some point it all becomes so much even the defense atty will give up

I vote suicide before confession.

I'm getting confused here. I apologize if this was already discussed. It was stated in a document that she called her friend asking for money and her friend heard Caylee in the background in July saying momma momma. Was this discussed already?

And her friend retracted that statement saying she got her two friends both named Casey mixed up.

The person that called this friend asking for money and the friend heard a child in the background, this person was not Casey Anthony as this friend first thought, it was actually another person, I think, but don't quote me after 400 pages, this other person's name is Casey Williams, who has a child too!

I can't explain it. It just made me pause. Have you ever had that feeling that something just isn't right. I just threw it out there...MOO

yeah I have... I just didn't know if you meant anything specific. sorry, i didn't mean to seem like I was hassling you :):blowkiss:

I have no experience but IMO, I think this tightens the noose around Casey's neck. It should get her lawyer thinking very seriously about getting his client to plead guilty to a lesser charge in exchange for revealing where Caylee can be found..... IF the DA will go along with that.

I think LE is showing they're building a very good case against Miss Pants On Fire.

Thanks, LI_Mom, It just baffles me why all this thrown out, all at once, I heard on a news program (either HN or CNN, since that's only ones I watch) that JB was trying his best to get these off public record, to which someone replied, that any attorney would try to do this, as it's considered all one-sided, against his client, But I couldn't understand, why on earth, they made these public, for many reasons, but mainly, because of all the contacts and contact info they contain, seems to me like the media will be hounding all these people now, and if that's the case, seems to me it could help or hurt the prosecution, JMO

the friend realised later it was a casey williams that called her not casey anthony

My apologies if this has already been brought up but I had to jump over here to the forum real quick-like and don't have time to scroll pages 1-11.

Anyone else notice all those social security numbers of all the witnesses that although blacked out are still very much visable on the pages ??? Starts at page 327 on the set of documents that begin with interview of TL.
I mean, that's a whoooole lotta ID theft available on those pages of all those innocent people!

i know!! phone #'s and signatures too! It would be so easy for identity theft!

I feel so bad for these people. First of all that they got tangled in this mess, and now their social security numbers, phone numbers, and addresses are all out there for the world to see.

You can totally tell that Amy and TonE did lots of talking..they say some of the same things..things that I find odd..like Caylee LOVES guys...Amy said she preferred men..flirty. I find that odd for some reason..in my gut especially since TonE saw Caylee 3times. IDK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224
Back