Official Documents To Be Released Today

yeah I have... I just didn't know if you meant anything specific. sorry, i didn't mean to seem like I was hassling you :):blowkiss:

I didn't take it that way. I love debating and thrashing around different viewpoints.

Thanks, LI_Mom, It just baffles me why all this thrown out, all at once, I heard on a news program (either HN or CNN, since that's only ones I watch) that JB was trying his best to get these off public record, to which someone replied, that any attorney would try to do this, as it's considered all one-sided, against his client, But I couldn't understand, why on earth, they made these public, for many reasons, but mainly, because of all the contacts and contact info they contain, seems to me like the media will be hounding all these people now, and if that's the case, seems to me it could help or hurt the prosecution, JMO

I think several of us answered you on this. It was not LE's choice. I doubt the DA even had a say in it. The media filed a right to information request and the judge aproved it.

You can totally tell that Amy and TonE did lots of talking..they say some of the same things..things that I find odd..like Caylee LOVES guys...Amy said she preferred men..flirty. I find that odd for some reason..in my gut especially since TonE saw Caylee 3times. IDK.

ya know what? I noticed that too!!

I've been wondering the same thing. This is an ongoing investigation, WTH are they releasing this information ? Something's not right.

KInda makes me wondering if they got something up their sleeve? An arrest in the near future, possibly?
Any thoughts ?
JMO

My apologies if this has already been brought up but I had to jump over here to the forum real quick-like and don't have time to scroll pages 1-11.

Anyone else notice all those social security numbers of all the witnesses that although blacked out are still very much visable on the pages ???

Yes we all noticed. FWIW, WFTV took the docs down probably to fix it, and I don't know if they are back up yet. That's happened in about the last half dozen or so cases I have followed.

Perwiwinkle I'm bumping this up for you.

I think several of us answered you on this. It was not LE's choice. I doubt the DA even had a say in it. The media filed a right to information request and the judge aproved it.

Thanks, SuziQ, I'll go back and read some more

yes, but she will be back in jail in a day or two and will more difficult for her to kill herself

I hope so.. I hope they don't give her the chance to take the easy way out.

Anybody able to answer this for me, please.

On page 89 of 171 page pdf (think it is2cnd pdf) KioMarie Torres speaks of a Ida Gonzalez who lives(d) on Hopespring Dr. On Pg 91of same pdf, Corporal Segreaves talks about interviewing a Zenaida Gonzales (now Rosado) at her place of employment with the USPS.

Did Corporal Segreaves find this Zenaida throught the Hopespring Dr Gonzalezs'? I can't find a connection between the two except that they follow each other in the pdf.

I ask because this was on Housepad, a real estate site, "Fredesvinda.Gonzalez@usps.gov 4701 Hopespring Dr 2008-04-21 12:47:24 Sales Agreement Not Signed"

You can totally tell that Amy and TonE did lots of talking..they say some of the same things..things that I find odd..like Caylee LOVES guys...Amy said she preferred men..flirty. I find that odd for some reason..in my gut especially since TonE saw Caylee 3times. IDK.

It is eye-brow raising. Especially after reading Casey would put Caylee in the same bed with her and her boyfriend last year for sleep overs at his place. I mean, that's just eww. I realize they could have "cuddled" already in another room while Caylee was asleep and it was all G-rated in the bed but...no, just no. Behavior like that on a regular basis (with who knows how many other men) at the very least is an invitation for unhealthy boundaries for Caylee.

SuziQ,,
Thank you soooo much for the response.
I was waiting for noodles to finish boiling, scrolled the docs and
*gulp!* saw those blacked out numbers that I could see as perfectly as if they hadn't been blacked out.
Of course I had to jump on WS asap but now my noodles are mushy I'm sure so I'll be back later.
Again, thank you Suzi!

I would love to hear what is going on in the Anthony house tonight.

I found it interesting that they secretly taped the parents and then also JH.

I wonder if that's because the ZG stuff (at the time) they thought might be key and he was the "link" to ZG per Casey's story?

Caylee...adoption...interjecting herself in this case...and why wouldn't the boyfriend agree to turn over his phone records?? If there was a possibility that it could help find this child I would do it. Just seems suspicious. But then I don't trust anyone anymore....:rolleyes:

Could they not still get the records? With a court order?

Strange that she changed her story...

I wonder if that's because the ZG stuff (at the time) they thought might be key and he was the "link" to ZG per Casey's story?

agree!!! But they have been the only ones that I've noticed so far. I would think Tony would have been a prime canidate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LLawliet0
Back